I am going to debate Donald Trump - Biden

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

View attachment 947203

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe
That didn't age very well.

Odds of debate increase as Joe Biden dares Donald Trump to show up. Hopefully Donald won’t doze off as often as he did in court. I bet he’ll be sniffing as much as he lies.

We’ll see if Biden is up to the task. We know Donald isn’t.

View attachment 947203

I am going to debate Donald Trump.

If he decides to show up, I do have a list of things I’d like to talk to him about.

I’d like to talk about how he was the architect of the repeal of Roe v. Wade. I’d like to talk about how he represents a core threat to our democracy. I’d like to talk about how his economic plans would make him and his friends richer at the expense of working families.

When I get up on stage, it'll be me and this grassroots team versus Donald Trump and his MAGA minions. It will be democracy versus authoritarianism. Revenge and retribution versus a forward looking vision for the future. Donald Trump versus me…and you.

-- Joe
This ages well.

Just want to bump it to the top to remind everyone that this debate was whoever is running Joe's presidencies idea.

This ages well.

Just want to bump it to the top to remind everyone that this debate was whoever is running Joe's presidencies idea.
I was prophetic. Donald looked like a lunatic. He wasnt up to the task. Neither was Joe however which i highlighted in yellow.

1719600988894.png

Your cult got a hell of a lot smaller last night.

LOL
Cults dont get smaller. They stay true believers. Today Democrats are asking if there is a better option than Joe. Trump was a lunatic again last night claiming he won the election and that 9 month old babies are being murdered... just for starters... and his cult thinks he did great. That is a fucking cult. Have you died your skin orange yet?

I was prophetic. Donald looked like a lunatic. He wasnt up to the task. Neither was Joe however which i highlighted in yellow.

View attachment 968728
I think Trump did very well. He was very disciplined and on message for the first hour.

Got a little loose later, but he did exactly what he needed to do.

Biden...well...no need to kick a man when he's already down.

Point being... Biden chose to inflict this disaster on himself.

He issued the challenge.

Maybe his handlers convinced him there was no way President Trump would agree to the demands.

Who knows.

But the fact is that this was a terrible lapse in judgement for either Biden or his handlers.

Looks to me like Joe is going to try and go the distance based on his North Carolina appearances. Of course college football coaches always say they are staying at their current college until the moving truck shows up.

1719604983898.png

Forum List

Back