This girl on POF revealed to me why confident men turn women on

She said because it means he either has a BIG DECK or a BIG bank account and the mystery of not knowing which one it is or both is a turn on

Well there is folks. I was wondering for years why confidence was such a turnon and now I know

I sincerely hope you are 12.

She said because it means he either has a BIG DECK or a BIG bank account and the mystery of not knowing which one it is or both is a turn on

Well there is folks. I was wondering for years why confidence was such a turnon and now I know

What attracts women?
#1. Good looks, height, smell like soap, well dress and no beer belly. These are the first thing they want to see and observe. Make them laugh, lot of humor and fun to be with. If you can sing and couple of dance move is a plus. You might end up with 2 or 3 ladies joining you in your table or buying you a drink.
#2. Good percentage of women like to see if you have money because they are hoping for security, luxury and good times. They don't directly ask you but they observe what you have. First question..... What you do for living? Like to know your watch then my car.
3. Big DECK.... You cannot go around flopping your big deck. This is not much of a priority.
How I know all these shit? I know lots of them and sometimes I asked them the same question. What was the magnet that you rape me? Read #1. If they hang around for couple of weeks or longer #2 tend to show up.
#3. Big DECK is a distant 3rd.

Where to meet tons and tons of single and married (with $) women? Go to ballroom dancing. A lot of them go by themselves looking for partners. That is if you can dance. You will get sick of rubbing here and there. Most of those dance instructors (DI ) are having a buffet.
What country that like and love to meet white men? Go to Asia but be very careful in the Philippines. They have lots of beautiful transv that look like a real women.

Last edited:

What attracts women?
#1. Good looks, height, smell like soap, well dress and no beer belly. These are the first thing they want to see and observe. Make them laugh, lot of humor and fun to be with. If you can sing and couple of dance move is a plus. You might end up with 2 or 3 ladies joining you in your table or buying you a drink.
#2. Good percentage of women like to see if you have money because they are hoping for security, luxury and good times. They don't directly ask you but they observe what you have. First question..... What you do for living? Like to know your watch then my car.
3. Big DECK.... You cannot go around flopping your big deck. This is not much of a priority.
How I know all these shit? I know lots of them and sometimes I asked them the same question. What was the magnet that you rape me? Read #1. If they hang around for couple of weeks or longer #2 tend to show up.

Where to meet tons and tons of single and married (with $) women? Go to ballroom dancing. A lot of them go by themselves looking for partners. That is if you can dance. You will get sick of rubbing here and there. Most of these dance instructors (DI ) are having a buffet.

You mean what attracts PRETTY WOMEN. I can care less what UGLY WOMEN Like

What attracts women?

Where to meet tons and tons of single and married (with $) women? Go to ballroom dancing. A lot of them go by themselves looking for partners. That is if you can dance. You will get sick of rubbing here and there. Most of these dance instructors (DI ) are having a buffet.

What attracts pretty women? If you have #1 and 2 you attract both........ But I'm very picky..... Big dick is not much of a priority.
You don't expect to attract women if you are ugly and driving a cheap Toyota Honda Japanese or American cars.

Last edited:

What attracts women?

Read my #1 and 2. Big dick is not much of a priority.

Just change it to Pretty women because some women are too ugly to have a preference

What attracts women?

Just change it to Pretty women because some women are too ugly to have a preference

Pretty and beautiful is the same to me.

What attracts women?

Pretty and beautiful is the same to me.

Attractive women

Why would it be any wonder?

Humans originated in hunter-gatherer societies, and for most of human history a man who couldn't hunt, fight, or perform courageous physical acts was of no use to a woman or her offspring - this is true in most mammals as well. A "cowardly lion" who runs at the sight of a gazelle isn't reliable enough to protect and provide for a female lion or her cubs.

Just because in fairly recent history, society has developed to a point where a 90 lb desk jockey can earn and provide a decent living doesn't change our biological nature - if a woman feels that a man couldn't defend her in a fight or would bail at the first sign of hardship, she won't be attracted to him.
From what I've seen on nature shows and books about lions, usually the male lion doesn't go after the prey until his pride of female lions kill it first. The females do most of the hunting.

Generally, when a male lion takes over a pride he eats the cubs that he has not sired. So this is not an accurate comparison to human behavior. We don't tend to kill and eat our stepchildren.

The male lion's primary job in the pride it to whoop the hell out of other male lions to prevent them from fucking his harem or eating his cubs.

Last edited:

Maybe we just don't like men to be women. I ended up marrying a guy who is gay. Biggest mistake ever. Real women need real men.

You cute, can I smell your ass?

Maybe we just don't like men to be women. I ended up marrying a guy who is gay. Biggest mistake ever. Real women need real men.

You are one weird duck. No wonder you have so many female issues.

Well one thing's for sure. If a shrink ever gets you on the couch, you'll never get up!

6360179052508431521878216158_theofficebanner.jpg

Why, yes, FBJ works here

Well one thing's for sure. If a shrink ever gets you on the couch, you'll never get up!

I would only be weird if I wanted to smell a man's ass

I would only be weird if I wanted to smell a man's ass
Well, I'm a guy and among the many things I thoroughly enjoy when interacting with women, smelling one's ass has never even crossed my mind.

Any other guys wanna chime in?

Forum List

Back