This is a very important question, and the answer to it must be immediately released to public!

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
I will not waste time explaining why this is very very important, it should suffice to any decent human being that the FBI intentionally sitting on this jaw-dropping trove transcends all previous scandals in American history, it also leads to another question not covered in link, what did Bill Barr know, and when did he know it?

I will not waste time explaining why this is very very important, it should suffice to any decent human being that the FBI intentionally sitting on this jaw-dropping trove transcends all previous scandals in American history, it also leads to another question not covered in link, what did Bill Barr know, and when did he know it?

I wondered that as well.

Exactly. As I said on another thread, Guiliani claimed on his radio show in July that he had the October surprize - how can he sit on evidence of a crime???
Giuliani Common Sense

How can the KGB allow an impeachment when they had exculpatory evidence?

If Guiliani had it and sat on it, that's shameful.

If the FBI had it and sat on it, that's criminal.

Sounds like grasping at straws. Don't count on a big revelation from the FBI to stop the Biden momentum as was done with the Hill 11 days before election in 2016. Comey is gone.

Sounds like grasping at straws. Don't count on a big revelation from the FBI to stop the Biden momentum as was done with the Hill 11 days before election in 2016. Comey is gone.
This is huge if you watched tucker tonight

Do not trust anything from Giuliani or the Russians that target him.

Do not trust anything from Giuliani or the Russians that target him.
Biden hasn’t said it’s not real

There is enough evidence here that should disqualify Joe Biden as president

How would that work? Even if they arrest Biden, as they well should, he is still the candidate.
That is what I'm wondering. The national security implications might factor in, but I don't know how he's disqualified now. Millions of early ballots are already in.

There is enough evidence here that should disqualify Joe Biden as president

How would that work? Even if they arrest Biden, as they well should, he is still the candidate.
That is what I'm wondering. The national security implications might factor in, but I don't know how he's disqualified now. Millions of early ballots are already in.
He's a Democrat. He is sitting with Hillary, not worrying about justice.

Of Course the FBI did ....

Let's not be naive.

Forum List

Back