This is absolutely hysterically amusing!

He didn't get his butt kicked. A guy is pretending that he got his butt kicked and he is taking donations for a lie, apparently.

Yes, but I guess his PUBLIC position right now is that he got his but stomped by a "liberal"

Hey yank - good to see you over here - I don't always agree with you 100%, but I always enjoy your insights.

And apparently this guy will have to think twice before picking a fight with a "wimpy liberal"

Thanks NODOG! Right back at ya! We don't awlays see eye to eye, but I have always looked forward to reading your posts as I know they are well thought out and informative, whether I agree with the information presented or not. It APPEARS that I will have to teach all of these folks that being an INDEPENDENT means I get to think for myself and not follow the talking points of any of the talking heads!

Its funny he was laid off because the stimulous doesn't work, was beaten by union people and now no longer has coverage?

I fail to find that side splitting.
No what's funny is he's protesting against health care and he doesn't even have any.

He wasn't beaten up, btw. Watch the video.

The rightwing nuts sure do pick some stupid heroes. This guy makes Joe the Plumber look like a genius.

He's protesting against a government-run invasion. The fact that he doesn't have health care makes his point even more. How easy would it be for him to throw what he believes is right aside and just 'go with the flow'?

Don't you get it? The government-run health care plan would benefit someone like him . . . yet he doesn't want it. . . . because the government shouldn't be running the health care business.

Your point just flies right over a liberal's head.

Yes, but I guess his PUBLIC position right now is that he got his but stomped by a "liberal"

I thought all liberals were pansies? How does a GOPer like getting his butt kicked by a pansie?

He didn't get his butt kicked. A guy is pretending that he got his butt kicked and he is taking donations for a lie, apparently.

but it's okay to push people down democwats support that,, long as nobody get beaten they shouldn't whine. like little crybabies. nice to know that course democwats whine like babies when they get shouted down :lol::lol::lol::lol:
It's not okay to push people down. It is okay to defend someone that is about to be attacked. It appears that the man in the blue union shirt that is down on the ground is about to be attacked. No tears for him from you, you just call him a thug.

It's amazing but you are still able to top your self in the hypocrisy department.

why? you putting your spin on what "appears" to have happened,, I'm just saying I'm gratified to know you support shoving people down cause they are black conservatives,, long as he wasn't hit or beaten so that's A okay and he shouldn't whine but youse democrats whine when you get shouted down wonder what the fuck you'd do if you got shoved down.

It APPEARS that I will have to teach all of these folks that being an INDEPENDENT means I get to think for myself and not follow the talking points of any of the talking heads!

Yeah - how many times have you been called a liberal, a democrat, a right-wing reactionary, a Bush apologist, and an albino duck billed platapus over here? It always cracks me up, whenever you make a point that another poster disagrees with but cannot refute - they try to lump you in with some "demonized" group as if that substitutes for an intelligent rebuttal.

I know you well enough to know that you cannot be pigeon-holed. That drives some folks CRAZY.:muahaha:

Last edited:
Read it to the end. :rofl:

GLADNEY THE UNINSURED ACTIVIST.... Over the last few days, a conservative activist in St. Louis named Kenneth Gladney seems to have become something of a cause celebre in far-right circles. Depending on which version of events you choose to believe, Gladney either initiated or was involved in a scuffle at a town-hall event late last week.
At least one prominent conservative blogger said Gladney was "brutally attacked" by SEIU members outside the event. After watching the video, there's ample reason for skepticism. Gladney was, in fact, pulled to the ground during the fracas, but he seemed to bounce back up quickly, and is seen walking around soon after without any obvious injuries. His attorney has argued that Gladney was beaten during the fight, but there's nothing in the clip to support that.
Gladney later went to the hospital, claiming to have sustained injuries to his "knee, back, elbow, shoulder and face."
Yesterday, about 200 conservative activists held a protest outside the SEIU office in St. Louis. Gladney was there -- bandaged and in a wheelchair -- as a featured guest. Some of the activists held signs that read, "Don't Tread on Kenny." Reader R.D. alerted me to this tidbit in the local news account of the protest:
Gladney did not address Saturday's crowd of about 200 people. His attorney, David Brown, however, read a prepared statement Gladney wrote. "A few nights ago there was an assault on my liberty, and on yours, too." Brown read. "This should never happen in this country."
Supporters cheered. Brown finished by telling the crowd that Gladney is accepting donations toward his medical expenses. Gladney told reporters he was recently laid off and has no health insurance. [emphasis added]
The Washington Monthly

Have you ever been beaten up by a big man?

For some reason as soon as you can, you tend to ignore the pain and GET UP. It's called adrenalin.

Unless you liked it, then I suppose you could just lie there.

thought all liberals were pansies? How does a GOPer like getting his butt kicked by a pansie?
THAT is the truly hilarious part - to get his handouts he has to admit a pansie liberal whipped his but.

Read it to the end. :rofl:

GLADNEY THE UNINSURED ACTIVIST.... Over the last few days, a conservative activist in St. Louis named Kenneth Gladney seems to have become something of a cause celebre in far-right circles. Depending on which version of events you choose to believe, Gladney either initiated or was involved in a scuffle at a town-hall event late last week.
At least one prominent conservative blogger said Gladney was "brutally attacked" by SEIU members outside the event. After watching the video, there's ample reason for skepticism. Gladney was, in fact, pulled to the ground during the fracas, but he seemed to bounce back up quickly, and is seen walking around soon after without any obvious injuries. His attorney has argued that Gladney was beaten during the fight, but there's nothing in the clip to support that.
Gladney later went to the hospital, claiming to have sustained injuries to his "knee, back, elbow, shoulder and face."
Yesterday, about 200 conservative activists held a protest outside the SEIU office in St. Louis. Gladney was there -- bandaged and in a wheelchair -- as a featured guest. Some of the activists held signs that read, "Don't Tread on Kenny." Reader R.D. alerted me to this tidbit in the local news account of the protest:
Gladney did not address Saturday's crowd of about 200 people. His attorney, David Brown, however, read a prepared statement Gladney wrote. "A few nights ago there was an assault on my liberty, and on yours, too." Brown read. "This should never happen in this country."
Supporters cheered. Brown finished by telling the crowd that Gladney is accepting donations toward his medical expenses. Gladney told reporters he was recently laid off and has no health insurance. [emphasis added]
The Washington Monthly

For some reason as soon as you can, you tend to ignore the pain and GET UP. It's called adrenalin.

I understand he was beaten up by a big man almost to DEATH!!!!

He's a hero now.

No what's funny is he's protesting against health care and he doesn't even have any.

He wasn't beaten up, btw. Watch the video.

The rightwing nuts sure do pick some stupid heroes. This guy makes Joe the Plumber look like a genius.

He's protesting against a government-run invasion. The fact that he doesn't have health care makes his point even more. How easy would it be for him to throw what he believes is right aside and just 'go with the flow'?

Don't you get it? The government-run health care plan would benefit someone like him . . . yet he doesn't want it. . . . because the government shouldn't be running the health care business.

Your point just flies right over a liberal's head.

Oh, I get it and I'm sure other Libs on here do, too. Still don't agree with the thinking, though, and I'm sure a lot of other guys in his position don't, either. If there really is a majority in this country that believes as he does, so be it. Maybe things will have to get even worse with the way things are before we can see some real reform.

However, if he really is faking his injuries to advance the anti-reform argument, then he's a shitwad, pure and simple. So are his lawyer and anyone else parading him around.

He's a hero now.

naw he was "just shoved down" and that's okay,, so shout downs should be just fine too huh wussie?

He's a hero now.

naw he was "just shoved down" and that's okay,, so shout downs should be just fine too huh wussie?

Shoved down almost to DEATH!!!! What a brave hero he is to carry on as he does.

Dishonest people deserve what they get.

I hope everyone noted this statement. I am anxious to find out what dishonest liberals will get.

Obama should be in for one HELL of a ride. This guy can lie about the color of his socks and make it stick. Well, let me clarify....it sticks with those that can't brush their own teeth because BO's ass is in the way.

And still, you point out that it's humorous to you that the guy got laid off because of BO's failing policies. If that makes you laugh, then you must hyperventilate when you think about all the car makers and dealers who are out of work.

now he is begging for money cause he was pushed over by a hippy! that's funny!

"I tried to act like a bada$$ opposing public funding for healthcare but a mean ol' hippy kicked my a$$ so now I'm begging for the public to pay for my medical bills.

:oops:

This really is HILARIOUS!

Forum List

Back