This is "anti racist graffiti" to the liberal media

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
UW-Madison student arrested for allegedly creating anti-racist graffiti on campus

Oh and the police later apologized for arresting the suspect.

571164e0f0604.image.jpg

Yes, this country is so fucked, we apologize for arrested vandals. We allow men into the women's bathrooms, anyone who disagree is condemned as a bigot for not denying reality.

It's the same thing as those signs the protesters carry that says God hates Trump. We're moving from racial conflict to religious conflict. You know how much fun they are. Are you a Democrat or a heretic?

Liberals are freakishly stupid.

If they were born in a turd world country they would have starved to death.

That wall looks familiar.

I think I might have pissed on it during a Mifflin Street block party back in 1974.

This is great news! Since I'm 50% hispanic and technically minority, I can spray kinds of shit on college campuses and then wait for my apology (and my free ride in a tax paid police cruiser! WOO HOO!).

The devil was cast out of heaven because he was a strong individual who had to make his own path. He also has a job. Of course he is white. If the devil was black he would be in jail for stealing from God and fathering a bunch of bastard angels name "La'Kwan" and "Dee-Wayne 'Coo Breeze' Jackson.

History has already proven that despicable, crybaby. carpet-headed race of vindictive punks, "Nike Air Jordan Americans," have NEVER built a modern, civilized society that respects human rights. Not once anywhere on this planet or any time in history has there been a decent black society. Furthermore, America's most violent, poverty-stricken, rundown cities are black-majority cities run by blacks for decades. Ya know, Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, St. Louis, etc.

Forum List

Back