This is how Democrats see the African American community

That is exactly what she said and I retired at 52 because I am just that damn good. You are the parasite, loser.

Candace Owens: 'If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well — OK, fine'

Nothing at all wrong with this. If a sovereign nation wants him for a leader and they vote him nothing you can do about it.

"
Conservative activist Candace Owens said it would have been “OK” if Adolf Hitler wanted to keep his activities to Germany while speaking at a British conference in December.

Owens was responding to a question about her support for nationalism and said it was different from Nazi Germany.

"If Hitler just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well — OK, fine,” she said after she was asked about the word “nationalism,” according to BuzzFeed News, which first reported her remarks. "

So it's OK for South Africa to elect a leader who will round up all whites and gas them like Hitler did the jews.

They've already done it and we haven't stepped in, should we? They are seizing lands and killing whites, I'd think you'd be happy.
What is the ratio of blacks killed to whites again?
And we whites killed zero blacks?
Any idea what it is like to live in apartaid?

What is the ratio of blacks killed by blacks vs blacks killed by whites?

I haven't done the lynching math recently.
Blacks lynched by blacks v's blacks lynched by whites?
Again "if you haven't been there keep your trap shut, you have zero to say"
Sounds like you are a trump U graduate

Time and time and time again, we see the racism of the left rear its ugly head. Joe Biden considers African American communities to be "the hood".

Biden brags about going to the 'hood' to teach 'women of color' how to code
The African American community is an important part of the Democratic Party. Republicans don't understand that because Republicans are racist, can't believe blacks could be intelligent and find it hard to believe any white could ever respect a black American.
African Americans are so important in fact, the last president was black. And how did Republicans treat him?

The Party of No: New Details on the GOP Plot to Obstruct Obama | TIME.com

Even if it hurt the country. That's how much Republicans hated having a black president.

You could say they've changed. They have gotten much worse.

So maybe black people are racist for hating a white guy(Trump)? See how that works. You guys are idiots.

No, just zero college white rubes

Time and time and time again, we see the racism of the left rear its ugly head. Joe Biden considers African American communities to be "the hood".

Lol, funny stuff. You are terrified of going into a predominantly minority neighborhood.

Who's the racist?
Wouldn’t go into a predominantly minority hood shithole for any reason whatsoever. One man’s terrified is another man’s knowing it’s fuckin’ stupid to expose one’s self to a killing zone. Hell, call me chickenshit or anything else for it as it’s meaningless what assholes think of me. Period.
Don't have to tell you anything.
Your foul mouth screams white rube, zero college

The African American community is an important part of the Democratic Party. Republicans don't understand that because Republicans are racist, can't believe blacks could be intelligent and find it hard to believe any white could ever respect a black American.
African Americans are so important in fact, the last president was black. And how did Republicans treat him?

Even if it hurt the country. That's how much Republicans hated having a black president.

So maybe black people are racist for hating a white guy(Trump)? See how that works. You guys are idiots.

"Zero college white rubes"...LOL, plenty of us college educated folks making a good living voted for Trump, just not as many in the urban areas. Inner city folks are brainwashed as are many of those who believed everything their ex-hippy, never had another job, professors told them.

Lol, funny stuff. You are terrified of going into a predominantly minority neighborhood.

Who's the racist?
Wouldn’t go into a predominantly minority hood shithole for any reason whatsoever. One man’s terrified is another man’s knowing it’s fuckin’ stupid to expose one’s self to a killing zone. Hell, call me chickenshit or anything else for it as it’s meaningless what assholes think of me. Period.
Don't have to tell you anything.
Your foul mouth screams white rube, zero college

You seem quite obsessed with college. What’s that all about?

"Zero college white rubes"...LOL, plenty of us college educated folks making a good living voted for Trump, just not as many in the urban areas. Inner city folks are brainwashed as are many of those who believed everything their ex-hippy, never had another job, professors told them.

More brainwashed Trump lover garbage .

the stock market is roaring. CAN YOU FEEL IT? NO!

a 2 trillion tax cut was enacted. CAN YOU FEEL IT? NO!

only those at the top can feel it. those who have WHITE PRIVILEGE, my friends!
so vote for the white privilege Biden eh? too fking funny. only in here.

while you're looking to vote for white privilege Joe, right? too fking funny.

Right now I'm not looking to vote for anyone. But I damn sure won't be voting for grand cyclops Trump.

Right now I'm not looking to vote for anyone. But I damn sure won't be voting for grand cyclops Trump.
I don't care at all.

Who's the racist?
Lol @ "killing zone".

I mean, seriously?

If you're White try walking around the South side of Chicago after dark kid

Who's the racist?
Lol @ "killing zone".

I mean, seriously?

If you're White try walking around the South side of Chicago after dark kid

So much fear...

Forum List

Back