This is how the Obamabots celebrated the 4th[

Do you people not understand why or how many Americans can have a different view of this history of this country?

Be honest: Is the statement "America was built on violence" a false one?

How about the statement "America was built on the backs of slaves?"

Sshhhhhh.

And we certainly didn't kill the people who were here first.

Now, go back to watching Dancing with the Stars.
I was gonna include "and deception" to the end of violence, but I wanted to be as reasonable and accommodating as possible.

Ha ha. Yeah, there are a lot of TeaPublicans here who are nothing but history revisionists. They say that admitting America's shady history when it comes to race religion is in fact being racist itself. In other words: they're stupid.

To deny that this country had a really shitty way of hurting non-white people for a long, long time is just crazy town to me. I love my country BECAUSE we woke up and stopped acting like douchebags to our fellow man, or at least tried to. All throughout our history there are examples of old school "traditions" shall we call them, being challenged by Liberal movements and eventually taken down.

(Now watch them all pounce on that last historically accurate statement and claim it was Jesus Loving Christian Conservatives who started all the movements for change)

Hahahahaha, wow people hate America.

I think however most of the tweeties were sent by people who see the President as part of the establishment.

Sshhhhhh.

And we certainly didn't kill the people who were here first.

Now, go back to watching Dancing with the Stars.
I was gonna include "and deception" to the end of violence, but I wanted to be as reasonable and accommodating as possible.

Ha ha. Yeah, there are a lot of TeaPublicans here who are nothing but history revisionists. They say that admitting America's shady history when it comes to race religion is in fact being racist itself. In other words: they're stupid.

To deny that this country had a really shitty way of hurting non-white people for a long, long time is just crazy town to me. I love my country BECAUSE we woke up and stopped acting like douchebags to our fellow man, or at least tried to. All throughout our history there are examples of old school "traditions" shall we call them, being challenged by Liberal movements and eventually taken down.

(Now watch them all pounce on that last historically accurate statement and claim it was Jesus Loving Christian Conservatives who started all the movements for change)
What's worse is that these people believe that the American history of slavery for what 2, 3 centuries has absolutely no bearing on today. It doesn't matter, because the case was settled and done with when Lincoln emancipated the slaves. From that point on...it was all good.

And the any lingering resentments was taken care of by MLK...so there's nothing further to discuss on the matter.

[edit]

Last edited:

What's worse is that these people believe that the American history of slavery for what 2, 3 decades has absolutely no bearing on today. It doesn't matter, because the case was settled and done with when Lincoln emancipated the slaves. From that point on...it was all good.

And the any lingering resentments was taken care of by MLK...so there's nothing further to discuss on the matter.

It's blind ignorance, my friend. They can't even fathom the idea that black people in this country don't have a family tree that extends much more than a couple hundred years; tops. They just don't GET IT. Either they're taught to ignore that fact, or to completely down play it. They don't understand that there are still African-Americans in this country that can remember the days of Jim Crow, and we're what, one maybe two generations removed from share cropping? They're just fucking ignorant fools, I'm afraid, and God only knows if that'll EVER change.

They're free to hate America. and We're free to tell em to spin the globe.. fuck em.

What's worse is that these people believe that the American history of slavery for what 2, 3 decades has absolutely no bearing on today. It doesn't matter, because the case was settled and done with when Lincoln emancipated the slaves. From that point on...it was all good.

It's blind ignorance, my friend. They can't even fathom the idea that black people in this country don't have a family tree that extends much more than a couple hundred years; tops. They just don't GET IT. Either they're taught to ignore that fact, or to completely down play it. They don't understand that there are still African-Americans in this country that can remember the days of Jim Crow, and we're what, one maybe two generations removed from share cropping? They're just fucking ignorant fools, I'm afraid, and God only knows if that'll EVER change.

spin the globe. dude.find you somthing better.

spin the globe. dude.find you somthing better.

Nah. I'm in love with this country, flaws and all. Especially now that we're one step closer to Universal Health Care.

They're free to hate America. and We're free to tell em to spin the globe.. fuck em.

ummm..... ok. Is Chapelle wrong here Willow?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QemYNQfix-c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QemYNQfix-c[/ame]

Last edited:
blacks dont really celebrate white trash for white people. we celebrate juneteenth, why would we celebrate the white greatness of racism and blacks being slaves.

dont hate america we just dont like white people bring their racist greatness in american and ignoring the racism.

Last edited:

they are called racist republicans

blacks dont really celebrate white trash for white people. we celebrate juneteenth, why would we celebrate the white greatness of racism and blacks being slaves.

The Celebration is about the Birth of the Nation Dumb Fuck, the Same Nation which finally fought a war to Free the Slaves, and eventually Passed Civil rights. Why must you remain stuck in the past and not Acknowledge all the Progress that has been made.

The Fact that America, Once a Slave Country, now has a Black President, and evolved as we have, is something to Celebrate. Yet you choose to sit around and still be pissed about what a Bunch of People who are all dead did.

The Celebration is about the Birth of the Nation Dumb Fuck, the Same Nation which finally fought a war to Free the Slaves, and eventually Passed Civil rights. Why must you remain stuck in the past and not Acknowledge all the Progress that has been made.

The Fact that America, Once a Slave Country, now has a Black President, and evolved as we have, is something to Celebrate. Yet you choose to sit around and still be pissed about what a Bunch of People who are all dead did.

because he's a duckfuck?

so we should praising whites for finally ending slavery for over 200 years and white people stoping civil rights for over 300 years haha lol

first black president did not even get the white majority vote.
fact is we are celebrating the history of nation that has been racist and pure evil to blacks. Overall America has been racist to blacks because of the white race which is a fact.

Forum List

Back