This is how you teach your children "Peaceful resistance"

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
Well, this is awesome:

Some 4,000 plush toys of rock-throwing men dressed in Palestinian garb were intercepted Tuesday at the Haifa port by Israeli authorities, who said the dolls were headed for the Palestinian Authority and were part of an incitement campaign.

Link: Israel seizes thousands of rock-thrower dolls headed for PA

So this to go with the children's television programs inciting children to kill the Jews.

Yup, look pretty much like peaceful to me.

If the pals REALLY wanted peace, they would have had it many many many times over already.

These crazy militant bastards of all stripes are indoctrinating children from a young age.

It's sickening.

As a human being it is disheartening beyond words to see people do this to their own children.

These crazy militant bastards of all stripes are indoctrinating children from a young age.

It's sickening.

As a human being it is disheartening beyond words to see people do this to their own children.

Is this disheartening too?

afplivefive782729.jpg

It's sickening.

afplivefive782729.jpg
Why would the photo be disheartening?

It's a photo of unknown date, origin or context you copied and pasted from the web.

It's sickening.

afplivefive782729.jpg

I don't know. what is the context of the photo? Is this someone teaching their child to abhor another group of people as part of a mass effort to do so or just some dad showing his kid a gun? big difference between the two.

If this is part of some mass indoctrination of small children then, yes, it is disheartening. By grabbing the children we lose the next generation and assure the problem continues at least that long. If that isn't disheartening there is space between your ears that isn't being used for much.

afplivefive782729.jpg

Monti, you know that your picture is no comparison at all. You lie and you know it. Your picture is taken at a military base on Israel's Independence day when they are open to the public. It has nothing to do with giving kids toys depicting violence.

You sir, are a fucking cull!

afplivefive782729.jpg

Monti, you know that your picture is no comparison at all. You lie and you know it. Your picture is taken at a military base on Israel's Independence day when they are open to the public. It has nothing to do with giving kids toys depicting violence.

Hmmm. Letting a 4 year old play with the real thing instead of a toy is ok.

How about at 1:51 when the kid says "I picture a dead Arab, and I am happy" That's ok?

There is absolutely no comparison to the depraved culture of hatred and terror that emanates from Palestinians, especially those in Gaza.

afplivefive782729.jpg

Hmmm. Letting a 4 year old play with the real thing instead of a toy is ok.

How about at 1:51 when the kid says "I picture a dead Arab, and I am happy" That's ok?

Palestinian kid wants dead Arabs? Interesting.

There is absolutely no comparison to the depraved culture of hatred and terror that emanates from Palestinians, especially those in Gaza.

The hate that emanates from the Israeli Jews is exactly the same, if not worse.

The hate that emanates from the Israeli Jews is exactly the same, if not worse.

Wrong. Gaza is ruled by Islamist savages no different than ISIS, that breed suicide bombers. You don't even have a case.

Ok, Monti. Your video almost makes a rebuttal, in your usual "Yeah but" sort of way.

But let's keep everything in context. First, the video has more thumbs down than up by about twice; but of course you will blame that on Hasbara.

Second and more important on context, it is obvious that it is a field trip by Israeli school children to a military base/museum where part of the lesson is the past attacks on Israel and the weapons Israel has to defend itself. And the MOST telling part that throws your video into the trash is that the children, while they may be talking about killing Arabs, they are NOT talking about killing Palestinians. So obviously they are talking about defending Israel from further outside attacks from Arab countries, NOT AT ALL about killing Palestinians. So again we have a classic Monti EPIC FAIL!!!

So, instead of your usual "Yeah but" response, tell me how you feel about the childrens toys I mentioned in the original post.

Are you for them or against? Yes or No? Simple question. Will you answer?

Ok, Monti. Your video almost makes a rebuttal, in your usual "Yeah but" sort of way.

But let's keep everything in context. First, the video has more thumbs down than up by about twice; but of course you will blame that on Hasbara.

Second and more important on context, it is obvious that it is a field trip by Israeli school children to a military base/museum where part of the lesson is the past attacks on Israel and the weapons Israel has to defend itself. And the MOST telling part that throws your video into the trash is that the children, while they may be talking about killing Arabs, they are NOT talking about killing Palestinians. So obviously they are talking about defending Israel from further outside attacks from Arab countries, NOT AT ALL about killing Palestinians. So again we have a classic Monti EPIC FAIL!!!

So, instead of your usual "Yeah but" response, tell me how you feel about the childrens toys I mentioned in the original post.

Are you for them or against? Yes or No? Simple question. Will you answer?

I am against both. Haven't you figured that out yet.

After an absolute debacle on the Zionist side, as a result of the posting of a telling video, "the lady doth protest too much" Teddy, tries (too transparently) to project. Using the childish term "epic Fail", when he knows it was an Epic Triumph. Exposing the hatefulness of Israelis on film, validating the fact that they are just as hateful and murderous as the Palestinians, is something the resident Zionists do not want exposed.

By the way, trying to claim that Israeli kids saying killing Arabs makes them feel good does not mean the Palestinians was a hoot. Were you drunk when you wrote that?

But Teddy, nice try. You are far too transparent and I am far too clever. Give up while you are ahead.

It's sickening.

afplivefive782729.jpg

No as this is common throughout the civilised world. I can remember as a child going to an event that had military weapons on display that you could play with. All were incapable of being used by simply filling the barrels with lead. It is not the same as indoctrination of Palestinian children into becoming terrorists.

Here are some pictures of British army displays

l1-a1-mhg-50-cal-heavy-machine-gun-british-army-weapons-on-display-E1YWEK.jpg

3558607891_997f1c3573_z.jpg

199417-a-british-army-major-shows-his-rifle-to-afghan-children-during-a-patro.jpg

Well, this is awesome:

Some 4,000 plush toys of rock-throwing men dressed in Palestinian garb were intercepted Tuesday at the Haifa port by Israeli authorities, who said the dolls were headed for the Palestinian Authority and were part of an incitement campaign.

So this to go with the children's television programs inciting children to kill the Jews.

If the pals REALLY wanted peace, they would have had it many many many times over already.
How silly..the Zionists NEVER WOULD or NEVER WILL give the Palestinians their land back,not one square centimetre.....More Bull-Shit mouthings from the Teddy.Stop talking Tripe Ted,at least be honest..steve

Last edited:

It's sickening.

afplivefive782729.jpg
Shameful,very typical of the tactic ISIS use,come to think of it,wasn't it the Zionist Terrorists who taught ISIS this sort of indoctorination ,cause it was......so much for the Zionist Lemmings on here who try to make out Israel would not sloop this low..............or in my opinion "this high" Typical I suppose of a Dark Age Mentality which both ISIS and Zionist aspire to...........They are both Un Civil Ized.............O for countries like Civilized Australia,

Well, this is awesome:

How silly..the Zionists NEVER WOULD or NEVER WILL give the Palestinians their land back,not one square centimetre.....More Bull-Shit mouthings from the Teddy.Stop talking Tripe Ted,at least be honest..steve

So when will you prove that the land was theirs when recent history shows that they have not held any sovereignty over it from 1099 C.E. From then it was ruled by the Ottomans until 1917 when they were beat and the land then passed to the LoN. So at no time was the land ever arab muslim, other than as leased from Ottoman landlords or stolen by illegal immigrants post 1917

It's sickening.

afplivefive782729.jpg
Shameful,very typical of the tactic ISIS use,come to think of it,wasn't it the Zionist Terrorists who taught ISIS this sort of indoctorination ,cause it was......so much for the Zionist Lemmings on here who try to make out Israel would not sloop this low..............or in my opinion "this high" Typical I suppose of a Dark Age Mentality which both ISIS and Zionist aspire to...........They are both Un Civil Ized.............O for countries like Civilized Australia,

And its enslavement of the indigenous so they could make their girls sex slaves, still going on today I hear in parts of Oz. Isnt this what Daesh practises today so they must be following the Oz lead. Not the way to teach children how to behave now is it ?

I am against both. Haven't you figured that out yet.

Honestly, no. Not from any of your posts. But, I guess I am not as 'clever' as you, and willing to admit it; something which you will never do. As for the rest:

After an absolute debacle on the Zionist side, as a result of the posting of a telling video, "the lady doth protest too much" Teddy, tries (too transparently) to project. Using the childish term "epic Fail", when he knows it was an Epic Triumph. Exposing the hatefulness of Israelis on film, validating the fact that they are just as hateful and murderous as the Palestinians, is something the resident Zionists do not want exposed.

By the way, trying to claim that Israeli kids saying killing Arabs makes them feel good does not mean the Palestinians was a hoot. Were you drunk when you wrote that?

But Teddy, nice try. You are far too transparent and I am far too clever. Give up while you are ahead.

I am glad that you think enough of your 'cleverness' and your obvious puffed up opine of yourself that you do not at all have to question the fact that what you post is half truths at best.

However, I will NEVER give up, nor will Israel. Good luck.

Forum List

Back