This Is Just Another Example Of The Race Card

I play the truth card. Try it sometime. It is quite liberating.

So if you stole a car and you were black (maybe you already are I don't know) and you got caught by the police, what would be the first thing you said just out of curiosity?

The word racist has been overused so many times, it's true meaning is now worthless.

Only by white racists who can't face the truth.

“ Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions”.

You play nothing but anger and bullshit.
No, I play a truth you can't face. Don't be white trying to lecture me about anger when you guys are mad about shit you imagine. If I am mad it's because the things I am mad about are real.

So if you stole a car and you were black (maybe you already are I don't know) and you got caught by the police, what would be the first thing you said just out of curiosity?
I don't steal. So let's try another hypothetical where your racist ass doesn't assume that because I am black the police stop me because I have committed a crime.

1636048396390.png

1636048439237.png

1636048477891.png

I don't steal. So let's try another hypothetical where your racist ass doesn't assume that because I am black the police stop me because I have committed a crime.

I never even said that. It was a hypothetical situation, honestly! :rolleyes:

He is our token Angry Black Man, april. You can't discuss anything with him. Yer white. You are his enemy. Blacks that are successful, intelligent, got out of the ghetto and don't have the "pay me because of slavery where you never owned slaves over 200 years ago" are all Uncle Toms to him.
He's blm 1000 times over. Totally worthless.

He is our token Angry Black Man, april. You can't discuss anything with him. Yer white. You are his enemy. Blacks that are successful, intelligent, got out of the ghetto and don't have the "pay me because of slavery where you never owned slaves over 200 years ago" are all Uncle Toms to him.

Yeah, I noticed. My point's pretty much been proven anyways. People like this just go to show once again that racism against white people exist. I won't even call it reverse racism. For racism is racism end of story.

"So if you stole a car and you were black (maybe you already are I don't know) and you got caught by the police, what would be the first thing you said just out of curiosity?"

Use a hypothetical where I am not stealing.

Yeah, I noticed. My point's pretty much been proven anyways. People like this just go to show once again that racism against white people exist. I won't even call it reverse racism. For racism is racism end of story.
Racism against white people? Pointing out the racism of whites is not racism against whites.

"So if you stole a car and you were black (maybe you already are I don't know) and you got caught by the police, what would be the first thing you said just out of curiosity?"

Use a hypothetical where I am not stealing.

Okay, hypothetically speaking, what would you do if I told you that you are now on my ignore list? Wait, that's not hypothetical, that's real.

Incorrect on all counts.

The concept of an “Uncle Tom” as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige & comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,”

Pam Keith

You consider blacks who do the white supremacists work for them sucessful and intelligent. That's how ignorant you are. We ask for reparations not only for slavery. And do not talk about what you didn't own, then tell me about how the democratic party was for slavery so I should be a republican now. I have to laugh at a white female like you. You're quite ignorant about the continuing treatment of women and talk that white supremacist shit.

Okay, hypothetically speaking, what would you do if I told you that you are now on my ignore list? Wait, that's not hypothetical, that's real.

You are so racist that you can't use a hypothetical about me and police without me having committed a crime.

So I would say :

Good riddance!

Another example of white fragility.

Incorrect on all counts.

The concept of an “Uncle Tom” as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige & comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,”

Pam Keith

You consider blacks who do the white supremacists work for them sucessful and intelligent. That's how ignorant you are. We ask for reparations not only for slavery. And do not talk about what you didn't own, then tell me about how the democratic party was for slavery so I should be a republican now. I have to laugh at a white female like you. You're quite ignorant about the continuing treatment of women and talk that white supremacist shit.
I'm not a republican, asswipe. The rest that you vomited? drink it back up where it belongs.

Of course not Gracie. But you are ignorant and this blanket assumption those like you make whereby the only successful blacks are the ones sucking white peoples asses and blaming blacks for problems created by public policy created by whites needs to be shoved up your ass.

Forum List

Back