This Is Not Supposed to be happening in 2021 according to the Far Right.

BECAUSE
Ignoring it and its impacts will make everything better.

Isn't there a lawn down the street in need of your attention?
That straw man was already addressed.

And it seems the best response anyone can come up with.

Not blaming everything on racism is somehow ignoring it now. Sure, whatever.

Do you?

No.

No.

Your derailing rants aside, your meme was wrong.

Cope.
BrokeLoser has this opinion, that the only people of color that are worthy of respect are those that have lots of money.

Folks of color that weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth, from prestigious families, or that don't have money? In his world? Fuck 'em.

I have no clue why you even bother with this cat, he is as hypocritical as any leftist. :71:

image.jpg

BrokeLoser has this opinion, that the only people of color that are worthy of respect are those that have lots of money.

Folks of color that weren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth, from prestigious families, or that don't have money? In his world? Fuck 'em.

I have no clue why you even bother with this cat, he is as hypocritical as any leftist. :71:

image.jpg
I have to say the only thing interesting to me, is how no one ever corrects the word “aks” when the word is spelled, A. S. K.

I have to say the only thing interesting to me, is how no one ever corrects the word “aks” when the word is spelled, A. S. K.
I almost, but not quite, give a damn about regional dialects.

image.jpg
That's not true at all...how do you arrive at such bullshit?
Your THEORY goes to shit fast when I tell you there's no class/group that I hate more than white liberals. Where do you go with that?

That's not true at all...how do you arrive at such bullshit?
Your THEORY goes to shit fast when I tell you there's no class/group that I hate more than white liberals. Where do you go with that?
You stereo-type folks of other ethnic groups all the time.

But individuals that are rich conservatives from other ethnic groups? Well, you are fine with them. :rolleyes:

But individuals that are rich conservatives from other ethnic groups? Well, you are fine with them. :rolleyes:
I do profile and stereo-type based on available data…I think it’s wise to do so.
I also do in-fact HATE illegals just like all real Americans should.
One’s wealth has nothing to do with whether or not I like or respect them…I respect people for their principles, their behavior and their character…regardless of skin color.
Sorry to disappoint.

I do profile and stereo-type based on available data…I think it’s wise to do so.
I also do in-fact HATE illegals just like all real Americans should.
One’s wealth has nothing to do with whether or not I like or respect them…I respect people for their principles, their behavior and their character…regardless of skin color.
Sorry to disappoint.
That meme that you posted? That started all of this? Would suggest that you hate yourself then.

I despise anyone who attacks anyone for their point of view or opinion! Makes fks like you worse than anyone you hate! Don’t get your kind of hate!

That meme that you posted? That started all of this? Would suggest that you hate yourself then.
I speak and respond in general terms here…I stand by that meme and the implication behind it.
Predominantly caucasian communities / neighborhoods tend to be cleaner, safer and more unified.
I know from personal experience that caucasians and asians take better care of rental properties and they leave if/when evicted.
While it may fall into the taboo category, I’m thinking this comes as no surprise to most…no?

I except it, but don’t get it!
Why do Bostonians have a regional dialect?

Why do southerners have their southern drawl?

Why can't a New Yorker talk like a normal person?

I have no ill will toward folks that talk Ebonics. I have had friends that talked that way, they have been surrounded by it their entire lives. I have also had friends from the Upper Peninsula, and out in the boon docks of Canada, that have that out-land northern accent. I don't believe they are anymore backwater or uneducated than folks that have an ebonics lingo. Especially the ones that have all been to college.

That just the way regional dialects work.

The two dialects I have encountered the most in my life have been that ebonics and that northern U.P./Canadian dialect. I regard them with the same bemusement.

(trigger warning, sorry if these offend.) :71:

I speak and respond in general terms here…I stand by that meme and the implication behind it.
Predominantly caucasian communities / neighborhoods tend to be cleaner, safer and more unified.
I know from personal experience that caucasians and asians take better care of rental properties and they leave if/when evicted.
While it may fall into the taboo category, I’m thinking this comes as no surprise to most…no?
No.

Poor, ignorant people, generally, are all the same.

Most folks all care about their credit history, and their credit rating. You leave your rental property in shit shape, it detirmines where you will live in the future. Only the ignorant do that shit.

Stop being a racist douche.

I despise anyone who attacks anyone for their point of view or opinion! Makes fks like you worse than anyone you hate! Don’t get your kind of hate!
I don't hate anyone.

I am just pointing out errors in thinking.

What the OP is posting about? BrokeLoser is guilty of as well...

There are no solutions as long as folks do not recognize our own implicit biases.

Both IM2 & BrokeLoser DO THE EXACT SAME THINGS.

This is the root of all of our failure to come to common ground.

Last edited:
No.

Poor, ignorant people, generally, are all the same.

Most folks all care about their credit history, and their credit rating. You leave your rental property in shit shape, it detirmines where you will live in the future. Only the ignorant do that shit.

Stop being a racist douche.
At one point I owned more than 70 residential properties in and around the inland empire in Southern California. I bought my first property there in the early 90’s when it was predominantly caucasian. Look up the the shift in demography. Trust me, I have a shit-ton of experience in dealing with renters of all ethnicities.

Racial Discrimination and Housing Outcomes in the United States Rental Market​

Peter Christensen, Ignacio Sarmiento-Barbieri & Christopher Timmins

"We report evidence on discriminatory behavior from the largest correspondence study conducted to date in the rental housing market. Using more than 25,000 interactions with rental property managers across the 50 largest U.S. cities, the study reveals that African American and Hispanic/LatinX renters continue to face discriminatory constraints in the majority of U.S. cities although there are important regional differences. Stronger discriminatory constraints on renters of color (particularly African Americans) are also associated with higher levels of residential segregation and larger gaps in intergenerational income mobility. Using matched evidence on the actual rental outcomes at the properties in our experiment, we show that correspondence study measurements of discrimination do indeed predict actual outcomes."

This report speaks for itself. But you guys won't read it then you will try to argue.

Be great if they understood their own data and/or write comprehensive before providing their dumbass single line "opinion".
Inquiries sent from African American identities received response rates that were approximately 12% lower (than response rates to comparison white identities) in the Midwest and in the Northeast, 7.9% lower in the West, and 7.6% lower in the South. Trials in the Midwest and South indicate a statistically significant difference in the level of discriminatory constraints facing African Americans in the two regions........SAY WHAT? Last I knew 12% is more (worse) than 7.9% & 7.6%....Makes me inclined to think they have an agenda.

End of the day two things:
A. Unfortunately much of the Hispanic population are viewed as illegal, as many many are. Additionally, so many are crossing the border you don't know how stable. Would I hesitate renting to hispanic? Fuck yeah without knowing their history.

B. Unfortunately much of the black population is viewed as irresponsible & unstable. Don't ask me, ask the Democrats why they replaced fathers with welfare, why so many abuse drugs, and why their crime rates are so high. Would I hesitate renting to a black person? NOPE, not because they're black.
Assuming the program is legit, then it looks to me these rental companies sampled are looking at the numbers.

Last edited:
We find the strongest discriminatory constraints facing African Americans in

Chicago, IL, LEFTISTS

Los Angeles, CA LEFTISTS

Louisville, KY. LEFTISTS

We find the strongest constraints facing Hispanic/LatinX renters in

Louisville, KY LEFTISTS

Houston, TX LEFTISTS

Providence, RI. LEFTISTS

Forum List

Back