🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is NOT your father's Battleship Potempkin!

Wrong the Government of Ukraine is fighting the Russians and you are trying to get everyone NOT to help them.
Well, you must be on the side of the money launderer for Biden, Kerry, Pelosi, Romney, etcetera, and in favor of outlawing political parties and jailing members of the media who say anything against you...Right?

See what I did there?....It cuts both ways.

I can't imagine what it's like to be such a two-dimensional, facile-minded fool.
Clearly, no imagination required.

Meanwhile, the mothballed drove of Putin's oligarchs' tubs could provide a comeback for a faded shlock reality-tv performer as a second-rate Robin Leech celebrating the faded glory of the filthy rich and infamous!

Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 4.52.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 4.55.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 4.52.56 PM.png

Nobody said anything bout Trump, nitwit.
Hardcore Trumpers yearning could be satisfied by the Loser's hosting a glitzy tv tour of Putin's cronies' opulent barges in lieu of having to trek to his vendetta-fraught grievance jamborees, Buttercup.

Wrong the Government of Ukraine is fighting the Russians and you are trying to get everyone NOT to help them.

There were people who said that we shouldn’t have the Lend Lease program or side with the Allies in WWII too. They also believed Nazi propaganda that Germany was “humiliated” by the Treaty of Versailles.

Same shit, different generation

...It's politicians are corrupt tyrant assholes, using them as cannon fodder.
You join with Putin in attacking Ukrainian leadership, but fail to cite intelligence sources in your zeal to discredit Zelinskyy, widely recognized as a reformer.

Where did I defend Russia?
If you don’t give a full throated hatred for Putin and full support for Ukraine, the grunt and tonto consider you a traitor. Yeah I know, it’s the thinking of mental midgets. Being devote statists they only accept what their lying government and controlled media tell them.

Well, you must be on the side of the money launderer for Biden, Kerry, Pelosi, Romney, etcetera, and in favor of outlawing political parties and jailing members of the media who say anything against you...Right?

See what I did there?....It cuts both ways.
He knows nothing about those things you mention. He watches Fox News and Tonto watches MSNBC. So they know nothing. Yet both think exactly the same on Ukraine. Funny that.

If you don’t give a full throated hatred for Putin and full support for Ukraine, the grunt and tonto consider you a traitor. Yeah I know, it’s the thinking of mental midgets. Being devote statists they only accept what their lying government and controlled media tell them.
He and you NEVER attack Putin or Russia. You just attack Ukraine, pretty simple concept to understand why.

He and you NEVER attack Putin or Russia. You just attack Ukraine, pretty simple concept to understand why.
Putin’s an asshole. Does that help you, chicken hawk?

You and Tonto believe Putin is 100% responsible for this war. This thinking is dumb and proof you know nothing.

Your constant defense of Russia and constant attack on anyone helping Ukraine says it.

Oddball isn't defending Russia, or pootin, he is as concerned as I am that our corrupt government is pushing us into WWIII.

A war that is unwinnable.

Originally posted by RetiredGySgt

I support the right of Ukraine to fight the russian invaders and the right of Russia to bomb the shit out of their neighbors to kick out american military bases from her borders.

The only reason I spend 80% of my time presenting the russian side is the fact that this board is infested by dozens of mentally retarded super patriotic american clowns who crucify Russia for doing exactly what America would be doing if a foreign power had military bases in Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean.

Last edited:
If you don’t give a full throated hatred for Putin and full support for Ukraine, the grunt and tonto consider you a traitor.
If you are incapable of assessing relative merits, unable to distinguish a brutal aggressoragainst Ukrainians from a defender of his people, that would explain your moral equivocacy.

If you are incapable of assessing relative merits, unable to distinguish a brutal aggressoragainst Ukrainians from a defender of his people, that would explain your moral equivocacy.
Lol. Yet you hold Putin 100% responsible for this war. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back