Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is one place I agree with the left

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Minimum wage
and
Having trade like unions in those places like fast food service

I have estimated billions of dollars in work
I have allways strongly felt that off setting higher minimum wages with tax relief to those who pay those wages is a win win
Trade type unions as they are managed in the south (401ks, no strike clause, no work, no pay, etc...) is something a person who has worked @ wendys for X amount years as there career choice deserves

How about government stop spending on so much bullshit so it doesn't take so much income to live?

It's nothing but a disguised tax. You think Mickey D's having to pay $15/hr isn't going to make the price of everything to the consumer to go up?

Minimum wage is a red herring.

How many times do you sheep have to be told that only 3% of earners make the federal minimum wage?

WE cannot solve any economic problems as long as some of us have total control over the money supply and the rest of us are dancing to their tune.

How about government stop spending on so much bullshit so it doesn't take so much income to live?

It's nothing but a disguised tax. You think Mickey D's having to pay $15/hr isn't going to make the price of everything to the consumer to go up?

I think 15 is to hi
think about the elimination of monies there in support of those making 300 a week
I though the number was 12.5
if you look @ selling 1000 meals a day(that is 3 in a minute, 180 an hour, in 10 hours thats 1800)
up the price avg 1.00 a meal
that covers allot of wages in that time frame
people ar not going to stop buying a big mac over 1.00
1800 would cover allot of wages and would remove many people from welfare type programs

McDonalds, Taco Bell, Burger King, etc. are all entry level jobs for the untrained worker.

And thus should remain at the minimum wage pay level. .. :cool:

I agree
that wage is to low
that wage means we are going to suppot those same people with tax payers welath ove and beyond there poverty wage
one way or another, we get the bill

Forum List

Back