This is the Face of Liberal Racism

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Watch it and weep all you Classic Liberals out there, but the people who claim to speak for liberals are endorsing racial segregation and a revival of race based law and society.

Almost all the liberals are just miserable victims of Globalists brainwashing. They are so easy to manipulate and don't have their own opinion (even though they are sure they have).

Nasty stuff. There are quite a few folks out there who have no interest in actually improving relations or healing wounds.
Oh I think we can go further than that and assert that they actually profit from the race baiting and think that they can build a successful national political machine from it.

And they can, but only if they invert their message, and that is what scares me most.

Nasty stuff. There are quite a few folks out there who have no interest in actually improving relations or healing wounds.
Oh I think we can go further than that and assert that they actually profit from the race baiting and think that they can build a successful national political machine from it. And they can, but only if they invert their message, and that is what scares me most.
Yeah, I think of those people as "division pimps", the people who have a vested professional interest in keeping us divided and angry and separated.

And then, there are their flocks, who buy into it and make it much worse.

"Liberal racism" is as oxymoronic as "Liberal fascism". It's like saying "cold heat" -- an oil/water pairing of paradox.

A philosophy that holds "all men are created equal" cannot, by definition, simultaneously believe in social hierarchy. Can't do it.

I suspect the OP is once again playing with terms he doesn't understand.

Yeah, I think of those people as "division pimps", the people who have a vested professional interest in keeping us divided and angry and separated.

Yes indeed, which is exactly what the OP's doing here with his disheveled dalliance in disingenuous definitions.

/thread

And then, there are their flocks, who buy into it and make it much worse.
If this continues, lilly white Midwestern states are going to be GOP solid by 2030, alienated by all the anti-white racism and the Democrats will not be competitive anywhere but in large minority areas of urban machines.

"Liberal racism" is as oxymoronic as "Liberal fascism". It's like saying "cold heat" -- an oil/water pairing of paradox.

A philosophy that holds "all men are created equal" cannot, by definition, simultaneously believe in social hierarchy. Can't do it.

I suspect once again you spinning to obfuscate the reality of things.

Yeah, kinda like the 'minorities cant be racist' shibboleth of the last few decades.

Hey, look no further than the post right before yours. Suddenly the OP shifts from "Liberals" to "Democrats". Then in his next post he shifts again to "minorities". Three different subects going on already. His reasoning process is a proverbial train wreck. Political philosophy" morphs into "political party" morphs into "social class". He's all over the map. :cuckoo:

Just nailing the point home that he has no clue what he's even talking about.

19029329_10154773353917297_2173370411825885780_n.jpg

Hey, look no further than the post right before yours. Suddenly the OP shifts from "Liberals" to "Democrats". Then in his next post he shifts again to "minorities". Three different subects going on already. His reasoning process is a proverbial train wreck. Political philosophy" morphs into "political party" morphs into "social class". He's all over the map. :cuckoo:

He needs a continuity editor.

Methinks he needs to read his own posts.

This is exactly why the OP has me on Ignore ---- I don't hesitate to point out these flaming inconsistencies. He'd rather run away from them than fix them.

Methinks he needs to read his own posts.

This is exactly why the OP has me on Ignore ---- I don't hesitate to point out these flaming inconsistencies. He'd rather run away from them than fix them.
He is a writer so watch out....

Forum List

Back