This is the problem with the left pretending Joe Biden is competent

We haven't gone to war but Vlad Putin has.

And Joe has already asked Putin not to go too far into
Ukraine when he scoops up another chunk of that country that's filled with Russian friendly people.

With allies like Joe Biden who needs an enemy like Putin?
Sorry, but your fake news rendition of what Biden’s done would require quite a large grain of salt for me to swallow.

Not going to war is the least of our issues. Europe isn't even cutting of gas purchases from Russia, it's business as usual.
Business as usual for you guys seems to be cheerleading for a dictator, but then a strongman is what you favor, despite ramblings about how your freedoms are being attacked.

Business as usual for you guys seems to be cheerleading for a dictator, but then a strongman is what you favor, despite ramblings about how your freedoms are being attacked.

I am telling you how to beat Putin, and you think I am for him?

What brand of Crack are you on?

He's doing what he was elected to do. Handle an international crisis competently.
Honestly, you righties would be bitching no matter what..because there's a Democrat in the WH.
You'd be exalting your savior if he were in there...while he just patted his BFF on the back
and gave him a handy on the way out to his limo. :auiqs.jpg:
The Marxist machinery knows they can make up the silliest narrative, and their brainless leftwing droids will buy it. "Communist Putin helped his biggest threat, Trump, win the presidency". This lie has been debunked in so many ways, yet the morons still persist with it.

Not going to war is the least of our issues. Europe isn't even cutting of gas purchases from Russia, it's business as usual.
Right. This "crisis" ended in ONE DAY. The stock market is now positive, all normal again. What a lot of bother for nothing.

The whole Biden response is to fool us so Americans are placated while not doing anything at all. Same problem Chamberlain had in 1938--39. Fine, I don't care, Ukraine probably does belong with Russia. They are run solely by crooks if they are Ukrainians, bribing American presidents and such. I don't like that. Let Putin have them. And White Russia ----- Belarus. Nobody wants Belarus, their entire national income is from stealing your credit card numbers. They are the ones that lured Syrians to go to the Polish border and throw Molotov cocktails at the border guards to provoke another European immigration crisis. Nice.

After that, we'll see.

Leftwing European countries have a spine of jello. How many times have we had to bail them out?

Right. This "crisis" ended in ONE DAY. The stock market is now positive, all normal again. What a lot of bother for nothing.

The whole Biden response is to fool us so Americans are placated while not doing anything at all. Same problem Chamberlain had in 1938--39. Fine, I don't care, Ukraine probably does belong with Russia. They are run solely by crooks if they are Ukrainians, bribing American presidents and such. I don't like that. Let Putin have them. And White Russia ----- Belarus. Nobody wants Belarus, their entire national income is from stealing your credit card numbers. They are the ones that lured Syrians to go to the Polish border and throw Molotov cocktails at the border guards to provoke another European immigration crisis. Nice.

After that, we'll see.

I disagree, particularly because the Baltic States are our allies and they are next. He already has Georgia and Belarus by proxy.

Ukraine should have been an ally we bolstered, if only with modern military equipment starting in 2014 when they took the Crimea.

He's doing what he was elected to do. Handle an international crisis competently.
Honestly, you righties would be bitching no matter what..because there's a Democrat in the WH.
You'd be exalting your savior if he were in there...while he just patted his BFF on the back
Why are we still buying our oil from him? Joe is a joke.

Leftwing European countries have a spine of jello. How many times have we had to bail them out?

My worry is you aren't hearing from Poland, Romania, Hungary and the others that used to be under the Iron Curtain. Only the Baltic States are screaming bloody murder.

After that, we'll see.
The stock market is at 34, not 36 plus like it was. Now gas prices, yes.....those are way up.

I would not go so far as to say biden has handled it competently

he has after all “lost” a free country to the neo-soviets

I disagree, particularly because the Baltic States are our allies and they are next. He already has Georgia and Belarus by proxy.

Ukraine should have been an ally we bolstered, if only with modern military equipment starting in 2014 when they took the Crimea.
I don't think Ukraine can fight no matter how much arms we give them, like Afghanistan.

Or France, 1940, they threw away so many rifles running south that it clogged the ditches and flooded the fields --- Shirer, Fall of the Third Republic.

You think he'll do the Baltics next? I hope not: we buy their firewood: "fun logs" filled with wax that burns and it falls apart in patterns, from Latvia, and beautiful kindling in thin shingles, kiln-dried, from Estonia. I know, I know, what a waste, but it's a lot of fun.

I'm not clear on the current status of Georgia, but he certainly has a slavish proxy in White Russia. Is that good enough? I was thinking Putin would, you know, like to OWN them. That guy running Belarus sounds so scared all the time, so eager to please Putin, that I supposed he's afraid for his life.

Surely the Baltics is a step too far. He couldn't so such a radical thing as that! Hummmm, I begin to see how Chamberlain felt. If you are right, things really will get interesting.

What's so "competent" about Biden's actions so far?

The fact that he wasn't able to avert the crisis on the first part shows ineptitude.

And the fact that its the American motorist who is getting literally crucified here- not the supposed bad guy, Uncle Pootie- shows that Brandon is totally incapable of protecting the American people (his job)

Q. What would you have done to avert the invasion of Ukraine by Putin?

BTW, a large number of protests in Russia couldn't stop the invasion, primarily do to the fact Putin gave the order in the dark of the night.
President Biden's remarks for the days before the invasion warned the Russian People that would suffer for Putin's War, not only on food but the body bags of Russians are being sent home for burial.

We haven't gone to war but Vlad Putin has.

And Joe has already asked Putin not to go too far into
Ukraine when he scoops up another chunk of that country that's filled with Russian friendly people.

With allies like Joe Biden who needs an enemy like Putin?

Putin: "I'm just going to put the tip in, Joe."
Biden: "OK."

It's at 34 but it's up 774 points!! What do you want? It couldn't reasonably go up more than that in a day. No, that war was a one-day wonder: we've been had.
So when Poopeypants crashes it 1100 points then it goes back up 774, we should rejoice? Gas just went up another 25 cents this week yipee!

These kind of analyses end up getting published, and then humiliating the author and the administration on the global stage.

View attachment 606792

How do these guys who are always so wrong get to be columnists? Very much like the 'renowned' Princeton economics professor, Nobel winner, and NYT columnist Paul Krugman who has been wrong on every prediction so far. How is it I can sit here on my computer at home and be right more often than this leftwing asshat?

Forum List

Back