This is the problem with the left pretending Joe Biden is competent

So when Poopeypants crashes it 1100 points then it goes back up 774, we should rejoice? Gas just went up another 25 cents this week yipee!
The gas is a problem, true. The stock market, not so much. Okay, not at all. Give it another DAY to recover, my goodness! You are so impatient to sell your day tradings?

The gas is a problem, true. The stock market, not so much. Okay, not at all. Give it another DAY to recover, my goodness! You are so impatient to sell your day tradings?
It never quite recovers before Poopeypants crashes it again. And when the cost of things continues to go up each time, then the market is truly losing ground.

Why are we still buying our oil from him? Joe is a joke.

The Biden crime family gets a deep cut of the profits from Russian oil and gas. That's why Red Joe's "sanctions" did NOT include any Russian energy corporations. That's why Hunter is on the board of Burisma, while Putin's Washington attaché Red Jen Psaki handles the propaganda.

1645818257507.png

It never quite recovers before Poopeypants crashes it again.
Nonsense. I'm no fan of Biden, but this stock market soars. Everyone is so waiting and wishing for a good sound buying opportunity, which only lasted about three hours the first day of this "war"!! And wasn't all that deep anyway. Come ON, Biden, crash that market so we can BUY something!

Nonsense. I'm no fan of Biden, but this stock market soars. Everyone is so waiting and wishing for a good sound buying opportunity, which only lasted about three hours the first day of this "war"!! And wasn't all that deep anyway. Come ON, Biden, crash that market so we can BUY something!
The inflation is pacing way ahead of any buying opportunities you might have to try and not lose so much ground.

Forum List

Back