This is the Real Donald Trump

B-b-b-but TamponTim carried water bottles for the 9th grade football team and almost went to war!

walz aoc attracted to farm animals.jpg

So, trump did a decent thing, and I'm sure he deducted every penny of his expense from his taxes. It's notable that the glowing praise of trump on the video was produced only recently by his campaign. He's desperately trying to come up with something, anything to make him look like less of the spoiled tyrant that he is.

Odd that Trump would have a camera crew around for a phone call. Have you ever done that?
He figured the publicity he could get was worth way more than the cost of a plane ride. Of course it was filmed.

He was already President. Children died of covid because of him.
IM#2, my dad's seed impregnated my dad, and the embryo in the lower intestine burst forcing prematurity at just a month old, and then I had to remain incubated by Democrat semen for the balance of term, so I could stay fresh.

This is the kind of man we need for President.

Trump isn't even a man. He's just a selfish old asshole, who has lied, cheated and stolen all of his life, and who is now facing both dementia, and the legal consequences of his crimes.

Not even members of his own family are supporting his candidacy. His wife refused to give a speech at the RNC. Jared and Ivanka both testified against him at the J6 Hearings.

No member of the Republican Party leadership appeared at the RNC to support his candidacy.

IM#2, my dad's seed impregnated my dad, and the embryo in the lower intestine burst forcing prematurity at just a month old, and then I had to remain incubated by Democrat semen for the balance of term, so I could stay fresh.
You people have lost your minds. I hate to see what is going to happen in November when trump loses.

What is the Republican male obsession with semen. Weird and getting sicker by the day.

Forum List

Back