This is the republicans denial again.

Read this and tell me how proud you are.

There was NO insurrection, hardly anyone was even trying to overthrow anything, 99% of the people inside the Capital building had no weapons at all.

This a stupid Democrat claim that died long ago.

:cuckoo:

A mob does not need weapons to be dangerous.

Look at the posts on this thread. They seem to agree with that legislator who said it was little more than a tour.

It's funny at first, and then it's downright scary. Literally, scary. There is limitless video proof otherwise, but I guess they're not shown it in their world. And it's EVERYWHERE.

How the fuck does this happen? I put a lot of effort into trying to understand this, but I can only get so far. No matter how many questions I ask, no matter how many of them I observe or talk to, there is just a disconnect for me.

They have seen the videos of the violence. They know of the violence committed that day.

It's not a matter of not seeing the video.

It's a matter of honesty.

All they are doing is lying through their teeth.

What you don't realize is that it really doesn't matter what lies they spew or what they believe.

I honestly don't know. I do know that they are specifically told not to consume any media outside of their little world.

So it's possible that they think that the video that shows the violence that took place that day was staged by commies, or computer generated, or something. I do know they think that most if not all of the violence was perpetrated by the FBI and/or Antifa and/or BLM.

It may seem that I'm being a little facetious, but I am seriously not. I'm being dead serious when I talk about this separate, closed circuit informational ecosystem they inhabit.

You may be right. But I'm just not sure.

There was NO insurrection, hardly anyone was even trying to overthrow anything, 99% of the people inside the Capital building had no weapons at all.

Look at the posts on this thread. They seem to agree with that legislator who said it was little more than a tour.

It's funny at first, and then it's downright scary. Literally, scary. There is limitless video proof otherwise, but I guess they're not shown it in their world. And it's EVERYWHERE.

How the fuck does this happen? I put a lot of effort into trying to understand this, but I can only get so far. No matter how many questions I ask, no matter how many of them I observe or talk to, there is just a disconnect for me.

They have seen the videos of the violence. They know of the violence committed that day.

What you don't realize is that it really doesn't matter what lies they spew or what they believe.

I honestly don't know. I do know that they are specifically told not to consume any media outside of their little world.

So it's possible that they think that the video that shows the violence that took place that day was staged by commies, or computer generated, or something. I do know they think that most if not all of the violence was perpetrated by the FBI and/or Antifa and/or BLM.

It may seem that I'm being a little facetious, but I am seriously not. I'm being dead serious when I talk about this separate, closed circuit informational ecosystem they inhabit.

I have posted video of the violence.

Countless other people have posted the video and violence.

They have seen the video of Ashli Babbit being killed so they have seen the video of the violence. They have debated that video and other videos that have been posted on the board so I know they have seen the video.

All they are doing is lying thought their teeth.

You make the mistake of believing that trump people are deep and have some substance. They don't.

You make the mistake of believing that the trump people aren't as dishonest as they are. They are that dishonest.

Sometimes the most obvious and simple answer is reality.

I have posted video of the violence.

Countless other people have posted the video and violence.

They have seen the video of Ashli Babbit being killed so they have seen the video of the violence. They have debated that video and other videos that have been posted on the board so I know they have seen the video.

All they are doing is lying thought their teeth.

You make the mistake of believing that trump people are deep and have some substance. They don't.

You make the mistake of believing that the trump people aren't as dishonest as they are. They are that dishonest.

Sometimes the most obvious and simple answer is reality.

That certainly could be.

But in real life, I've looked into the eyes of these people, and they're just fuckin' terrified.

I would much rather it be that they're lying, believe me.

Go fuck yourself ...

I will not do your lazy ass homework for you.

I posted the video in context to my point.

I even gave you a disclosure in case you actually watched the video.

I'm done with your dumbass for the evening.
Well, john maybe it can wait until tomorrow for you to answer this then.

To warrant a criminal charge, Mr. Comey said, there had to be evidence that Mrs. Clinton intentionally transmitted or willfully mishandled classified information. The F.B.I. found neither, and as a result, he said, “our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

Nitey nite john.
Intent matters not ....

You get drunk, drive your car, kill your drinking buddy in the process ... UNINTENTIONALLY ...

You fucking get charged anyway.

Christian Saucier had no intent of doing anything wrong with the photos he took ...

But, he was charges and convicted and spent time in jail.

Intent matters not ...... to the law.

She was still guilty.

And, everyone knows what her INTENT was when she set up a private server in the mom and pop store.

You are either just that ignorant or are all out LYING for HRC's criminal ass.
Sorry, the AG James Comey disagreed with you.

In regard to Christian, it was illegal to even take the pictures.

Trump will be charged in time. First the senate has to overcome mitch the bitch and his refusal to have a comission to investigate the entire thing.
You dumbasses have been saying that for 5 years now on so many different fake conspiracies that I have lost count now.

Let us know what the voices are telling you in that Alt Left Reality of Fake news you live.
trump was protected by Wm Barr. Now he isn't. Speaking of fake news, when will we see the Obamagate indictments trump was talking about?

WillHaftawaite
She was there smashing everything. It was against the law@WillHaftawaite

She was there with the other ratbags and deserved to be dealt with.

You weren't so sympathetic when George Floyd was murdered. How convenient.
You all labelled him a drug addict etc and his death didn't matter but now it's different when it's one of your own

Again, explained over and over, you don't need weapons like guns when you have the sheer numbers and your opposing force is vastly outnumbered...and unwilling to use deadly force..well, except in one case.
But, short knives, bear spray (and other sprays), flagsticks (some broken off to form spears), and other bludgeons are quite effective when you have the numbers. Everyone who was there that day was there to
interrupt a Constitutional process aimed at overturning a free and fair election. One of the cornerstones of our democracy. And maybe if the example of Babbitt being shot wasn't a bit of a deterrent to the people who
were literally steps from the House floor, they might have succeeded in forcing the majority of the politicians to throw out the election results.

Yep. Insurrection. Treason. Sedition. I don't care how many years it takes. How many hours of video footage has to be gone through. ANYONE who was there that day needs to answer for the lie they supported.
Starting with Individual #1. Who got exactly what he wanted in getting his lemmings to storm the Capitol..and then went back to the WH to watch it like the cowardly pussy he is.

Then you have nothing to show a insurrection actually took place, thank you for clearing that up.

Well. nothing but thousands of hours of video just like this, and confessions of many of the insurrectionists that did it.

What did Democrats think would happen after the election was stolen? Of course there was going to be protests.

Forum List

Back