This Is What Happens When Brainwashed White Girls Practice Diversity

Consigning. Tandoori Shrimp is my favorite.

Butter Chicken. I would eat it every day if I could.

I've had that too...good stuff. If the place you go to offers Chicken Tikka with Jasmine Rice, try that. It's addictive.

Chicken Tikka Masala? I've had that too. I actually have the recipe and the spices but I'm the only one in the family that likes to eat East Indian food. The Senegalese make something very similar tasting in Chicken Curry with rice and beans. I ate a lot of that when I visited Senegal.

Butter Chicken. I would eat it every day if I could.

I've had that too...good stuff. If the place you go to offers Chicken Tikka with Jasmine Rice, try that. It's addictive.

Chicken Tikka Masala? I've had that too. I actually have the recipe and the spices but I'm the only one in the family that likes to eat East Indian food. The Senegalese make something very similar tasting in Chicken Curry with rice and beans. I ate a lot of that when I visited Senegal.

I didn't know it was popular there too.

If you knew the similarities between India and Africa it would blow you away. The Ganges river is named after the Ethiopian King Ganges. They even worshipped Black gods before they became Aryan.

I am a vegetarian but I am delighted to learn that there a few people here who love Butter Chicken. By the way, the authentic name for Butter Chicken is Chicken Makhani. Makhani means butter.

If you knew the similarities between India and Africa it would blow you away. The Ganges river is named after the Ethiopian King Ganges. They even worshipped Black gods before they became Aryan.

India was the first country to oppose apartheid in South Africa. In doing so it invited ire of some powerful countries.

India was the first country to oppose apartheid in South Africa. In doing so it invited ire of some powerful countries.
Oh, grow a pair Vikrant. He's going to be telling you whatever achievements India has had was because of black Africans and you'll be bending over.

India's primary concern about apartheid was the effect it had on Indians in that country. They didn't give a rat's ass about black Africans. The truth is India has a well-entrenched system of discrimination as well called the caste system. Other than race, there was not much difference in relegation of second-class citizenship, except of course that apartheid is gone but you caste system still lingers.

Kiss ass if you wish. I suppose we all get off on different things.

Oh, grow a pair Vikrant. He's going to be telling you whatever achievements India has had was because of black Africans and you'll be bending over.

India's primary concern about apartheid was the effect it had on Indians in that country. They didn't give a rat's ass about black Africans. The truth is India has a well-entrenched system of discrimination as well called the caste system. Other than race, there was not much difference in relegation of second-class citizenship, except of course that apartheid is gone but you caste system still lingers.

I guess you never heard of the Dravidians or know very much about the history of ancient India? Long before whites were around there is evidence that the Dravidians, Egyptians and the Kush were part of a confederation called the Maa Confederation. Just like most of the world that area was originally inhabited by Blacks from Africa. That takes nothing away from India. The big difference is that they maintained their culture unlike Europeans who had to be re-educated in their own history by the Moors. I am in the process of finding out more about this shared history. There are a lot of linguistic ties to the Dravidian language and African languages. There are also a lot of African names for places in india and Pakistan like the Hindu Kush. I will let you know more as I find it. BTW I know Gandhi was a racist. However, that does not mean he speaks for the entire country of India. i am also well aware of the caste system and the untouchables.

Last edited:

I guess you never heard of the Dravidians or know very much about the history of ancient India? Long before whites were around there is evidence that the Dravidians, Egyptians and the Kush were part of a confederation called the Maa Confederation. Just like most of the world that area was originally inhabited by Blacks from Africa. That takes nothing away from India. The big difference is that they maintained their culture unlike Europeans who had to be re-educated in their own history by the Moors. I am in the process of finding out more about this shared history. There are a lot of linguistic ties to the Dravidian language and African languages. There are also a lot of African names for places in india and Pakistan like the Hindu Kush. I will let you know more as I find it. BTW I know Gandhi was a racist. However, that does not mean he speaks for the entire country of India. i am also well aware of the caste system and the untouchables.
That's Vikrant's fight, not mine. If he wants to cede his heritage to one of the most primitive culture the world has known, that's his business. I would disagree and consider him a wimp, much as I do with you.

Indians may be less proud of their accomplishments, I don't know. Olmecs and ancient Egyptians are not present to defend their own, so I feel that their heritage needs to be defended from absurd appropriation. Vikrant is able to kiss your ass if he wants you to think he's cool, or he can defend the legacy of his ancestors. t's his call. That's life I suppose.

That's Vikrant's fight, not mine. If he wants to cede his heritage to one of the most primitive culture the world has known, that's his business. I would disagree and consider him a wimp, much as I do with you.

Indians may be less proud of their accomplishments, I don't know. Olmecs and ancient Egyptians are not present to defend their own, so I feel that their heritage needs to be defended from absurd appropriation. Vikrant is able to kiss your ass if he wants you to think he's cool, or he can defend the legacy of his ancestors. t's his call. That's life I suppose.

i was not in a fight with Vikrant. We were talking about the food. You pulled the ultimate desperate white boy move using the divide and conquer strategy. Wont work here clown. :lol:

I think most intelligent people would rather discover the truth about things instead of hanging on to a lie fed to them by whites. Thats why I am investigating it. There are a lot of things that point to East Indians actually starting as Africans from Africa. Why would they develop pretty much right in line with ancient Kush, Egyptian, and Sumerian civilizations?

I am appalled that you think Gandhi was racist. Gandhi devoted his entire life fighting against inequality. Interestingly enough his fight against inequality and bigotry too started in South Africa. Great leaders like Martin Luther King Jr were inspired by Gandhi's non violent struggle against oppression and injustice.

i was not in a fight with Vikrant. We were talking about the food. You pulled the ultimate desperate white boy move using the divide and conquer strategy. Wont work here clown. :lol:

I think most intelligent people would rather discover the truth about things instead of hanging on to a lie fed to them by whites. Thats why I am investigating it. There are a lot of things that point to East Indians actually starting as Africans from Africa. Why would they develop pretty much right in line with ancient Kush, Egyptian, and Sumerian civilizations?
His fight Asc, not mine. If he wants to cede his culture and civilization's accomplishments to black Africans, that's his business.. Perhaps he agrees that Indian civilization was founded by black Africans, I don't know. I have always viewed India as one of the cradles of civilization, so I would disagree. Linguistically, there is no match, but anyway, as I said, it's his call.

He seems wimpy enough though.

Last edited:

Caste is more like a community one belongs to. There was discrimination against people of lower caste during British rule. But after 1947 when India became free, it has been illegal to discriminate against people based on caste, religion, color, etc.

His fight Asc, not mine. If he wants to cede his culture and civilization's accomplishments to black Africans, that's his business.. Perhaps he agrees that Indian civilization was founded by black Africans, I don't know. I have always viewed India as one of the cradles of civilization, so I would disagree. Linguistically, there is no match, but anyway, as I said, it's his call.

Who said it was founded by Black Africans? A confederation means they brought something to the table. :lol: Your opinion is not relevant on linguistics. People that are paid to do this said there is a link. There is also that pesky DNA evidence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetics_and_archaeogenetics_of_South_Asia

mtDNA variation[edit]
Most of the studies based on mtDNA variation have reported genetic unity of Indian populations across language, caste and tribal groups.[1][2][3] It is likely that haplogroup M was brought to Asia from East Africa along the southern route by earliest migration wave 60,000 years ago

Last edited:

I am appalled that you think Gandhi was racist. Gandhi devoted his entire life fighting against inequality. Interestingly enough his fight against inequality and bigotry too started in South Africa. Great leaders like Martin Luther King Jr were inspired by Gandhi's non violent struggle against oppression and injustice.

Unfortunately, Gandhi did have some racists quotes MLK was unaware of. It doesn't take away from what he did for his people.

I am proud of my Arya heritage which gave Sanskrit (from which all Indo-European languages formed) but that does not require me to be racist against anyone. I personally do not believe in Arya/Dravidian divide theory. The concept of Dravidian was introduced by British to divide Indians.

Unfortunately, Gandhi did have some racists quotes MLK was unaware of. It doesn't take away from what he did for his people.

Can you quote me one of his racist quotes? I would rather learn the truth than hold on to a fairy tale story.

Caste is more like a community one belongs to. There was discrimination against people of lower caste during British rule. But after 1947 when India became free, it has been illegal to discriminate against people based on caste, religion, color, etc.
Yes, because it was the British who founded and fostered the caste culture.:cuckoo:

We had spoken on certain geopolitical matters in which I had found you fairly lucid. Now you come off like a self-righteous hack trying to cast the caste system as a Western construct and ceding the origins of your own culture. In other words, the British are to blame for the caste system and your achievements are the works of black Africans.

FFS Vikrant, grow a fucking pair!

Can you quote me one of his racist quotes? I would rather learn the truth than hold on to a fairy tale story.

To the British during WWII:
“This manslaughter must be stopped. You are losing; if you persist, it will only result in greater bloodshed. Hitler is not a bad man.”
~ G.D. Birla’s “In the Shadow of the Mahatma,” p. 276

Last edited:

Yes, because it was the British who founded and fostered the caste culture.:cuckoo:

We had spoken on certain geopolitical matters in which I had found you fairly lucid. Now you come off like a self-righteous hack trying to cast the caste system as a Western construct and ceding the origins of your own culture. In other words, the British are to blame for the caste system and your achievements are the works of black Africans.

FFS Vikrant, grow a fucking pair!

I did not say British originated the caste system. I said it was legal during the British Raj. However, once India acquired its freedom in 1947, it declared it illegal. Now a days, you cannot discriminate against people of lower caste, at least not legally. There are affirmative actions that promote their betterment.

Forum List

Back