This is what happens when you make it illegal to smack your own kid

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

this is what happens when you make it illegal to smack your own kids
1f633.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liberal parenting when you let a kid have it's way you quickly turn the parent into the kid and the kid into the parent.
Leftist loons pretty much let their kids dictate

That being said, you CAN control your kids without hitting them

That being said, you CAN control your kids without hitting them

There's a good ass whoopin and there is beating the shit out of them.

If giving a kid a nice smack causes such mental illness................ the entire past generations would be mentally clipped................... You think our Presidents didn't get their asses beat while growing up at some point..

This is not saying beat the shit out of the kid it says a smack on the ass isn't going to kill them, it's not going to make them mental cases.

Trendy's love that ewww dont hit ! Not doing it all the time is never a good thing it should be used as a last resort and as l little as possible.

Kids have no discipline today NONE and kids tell parents to FK OFF , I wonder why oh because some pos teacher decades ago started some trendy teaching the kids to tell on parents for raising their voice or even giving them a smack. and who was it Oh yes a TRENDY LEFTIST DEMOCRAT dumb bitch.

I mean when you have a law where a kid can sue their parents, and sue them for posting a picture of them online ARE YOU FKING KIDDING ME....................

Last edited:

this is what happens when you make it illegal to smack your own kids
1f633.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liberal parenting when you let a kid have it's way you quickly turn the parent into the kid and the kid into the parent.
Leftist loons pretty much let their kids dictate

My kid would have been duct-taped to the seat in about 15 seconds.

Eliminating corporal punishment has left us with a bunch of kids with no concept of consequences for their actions.

Last edited:
Our society was much better off when a person understood the consequence of their action could result in their ass getting kicked.

I have a look and tone that would scare Satan himself so it was never necessary.

Plus, restrictions are great weapons. Better than temporary pain

I have a look and tone that would scare Satan himself so it was never necessary.

LOL now that is also a good point some parents got that special knack where a look can do it all. Hats off to you I agree if that could work and work wonders Hell yeah use it over the butt whacking. LOL.

If I threw a tantrum like that when I was a kid I would have been beaten with a belt or yard stick or shoe or any other item that was in reach then I would have been forced to remove everything from my room except the bed and been locked in for a few days

Here is another example of kids who are parents to their parents.

Right. My parents used to say "Go to your room!"

I didn't mind at all, cuz that's where all my cool stuff was. :laugh:

Right. My parents used to say "Go to your room!"

I didn't mind at all, cuz that's where all my cool stuff was. :laugh:
That's not restriction then! I sent mine to the spare room which just had a bed, dresser and side chair

I'd always get the ass whipping,my parents never grounded us.
They would however take away my motorcycle and guns for a few days though.

Forum List

Back