This is what I have been saying all along about the lawless Mrs. Clinton

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Nothing will happen and the left will say that she did nothing wrong when exactly the opposite is true. I said yesterday her highness would get off and it appears that the FBI agrees. Too Big to fail. BS, BS, BS especially when they gave a whistle blower 3 1/2 years for the same thing. There is something fundamentally wrong with a country that condones lying. The queen has been crowned and now we must live with it.

As Benghazi inquiry fades, Clinton still faces legal questions about emails

They disagree about whether there’s enough evidence to prosecute her or her aides for sending and receiving government messages over the personal email system. routed through a private computer server in the basement of her New York home.

But most who spoke to McClatchy say it’s unlikely the former first lady, senator and Cabinet secretary will face charges because of her high profile and the hurdle to prove she knew the emails contained classified information when she sent them to others.

“She’s too big to jail,” said national security attorney Edward MacMahon Jr., who represented former CIA employee Jeffrey Sterling in 2011 in a leak case that led to an espionage prosecution and 3½-year prison term. He cited a pattern of light punishments for top government officials who have mishandled classified information while lower level whistleblowers such as Sterling have faced harsh prosecutions for revealing sensitive information to expose waste, fraud or abuse in government.

Read more here: As Benghazi inquiry fades, Clinton still faces legal questions about emails

A sad day for this Nation. A crook, a liar, a psychopathic criminal can not only walk free, it might actually dupe enough ignorant morons into electing it president. What a travesty we have become.

I think she might actually get a recommendation for indictment from the FBI but Lynch, under orders from Obama will give her a pass, and that will be that.

She's running for President.
They won't lay a finger on her.
Doesn't make a difference if she broke a law or not.
They will not touch Democrat Royalty.

It is disgusting what has happened to the rule of law in this country. It is even more so when you see it has spread widely within the govt. I feel like we are all in Chicago.

Nothing will happen and the left will say that she did nothing wrong when exactly the opposite is true. I said yesterday her highness would get off and it appears that the FBI agrees. Too Big to fail. BS, BS, BS especially when they gave a whistle blower 3 1/2 years for the same thing. There is something fundamentally wrong with a country that condones lying. The queen has been crowned and now we must live with it.

They disagree about whether there’s enough evidence to prosecute her or her aides for sending and receiving government messages over the personal email system. routed through a private computer server in the basement of her New York home.

But most who spoke to McClatchy say it’s unlikely the former first lady, senator and Cabinet secretary will face charges because of her high profile and the hurdle to prove she knew the emails contained classified information when she sent them to others.

“She’s too big to jail,” said national security attorney Edward MacMahon Jr., who represented former CIA employee Jeffrey Sterling in 2011 in a leak case that led to an espionage prosecution and 3½-year prison term. He cited a pattern of light punishments for top government officials who have mishandled classified information while lower level whistleblowers such as Sterling have faced harsh prosecutions for revealing sensitive information to expose waste, fraud or abuse in government.

Read more here: As Benghazi inquiry fades, Clinton still faces legal questions about emails

Do you really think anyone cares what you say about Hillary Clinton?

Well it is a discussion board but now that you mention it who asked for your opinion? Does anyone ever ask for your opinion? Doubtful, so just leave threads alone you don't like and quit breaking the board's rules, which they never enforce.

Well it is a discussion board but now that you mention it who asked for your opinion? Does anyone ever ask for your opinion? Doubtful, so just leave threads alone you don't like and quit breaking the board's rules, which they never enforce.
SwineExpert is a moron and Iggy is too good for him.
The corruption in government has reached new highs. No one remotely expects a reasonable and fair inquiry from Justice. It is all corruption and white washing. And the press is the lap dog. They refuse to investigate, refuse to uncover. They are the SuperPAC of the Democrats. Their only seeming goal is to embarass Republicans.
When we get to this point the Republic is about over.

Well, at least you tried republicans. Keep your heads up; maybe a new ebola outbreak will happen in Africa and you'll have another tragedy to abuse to terrify people into voting for you again like in 2014.

Well, at least you tried republicans. Keep your heads up; maybe a new ebola outbreak will happen in Africa and you'll have another tragedy to abuse to terrify people into voting for you again like in 2014.

You'd eat a yard of her shit, just to lick her pussy.... you are one deranged little man, and a dangerous traitor to America, if this was 60 years ago, you'd be in jail subversive, along with that murdering bitch....good thing I held back what I really think!

You'd eat a yard of her shit, just to lick her pussy.... you are one deranged little man, and a dangerous traitor to America, if this was 60 years ago, you'd be in jail subversive, along with that murdering bitch....good thing I held back what I really think!
Well that's weird that you're wishing for a return to an imaginary, fascist America from 60 years ago that jails people for nothing...

You fringe nutters sure are something... :cuckoo:

Well that's weird that you're wishing for a return to an imaginary, fascist America from 60 years ago that jails people for nothing...

You fringe nutters sure are something... :cuckoo:

Joe has been proven RIGHT many times...all you have to do is look at you, pond scum, and the rest of the truly mind altered zombies of the left to understand it....but I make a mistake, you scum haven't the intelligence to know right from wrong!

PZtT653.jpg

If too big to Jail......how much detail regarding this criminal activity will they share with the peasants?

A sad day for this Nation. A crook, a liar, a psychopathic criminal can not only walk free, it might actually dupe enough ignorant morons into electing it president. What a travesty we have become.

Its the same type of people (the left) that took down the Roman Empire so yeah our country is headed into the shitter.

"This is what I have been saying all along about the lawless Mrs. Clinton"

No, these are the ridiculous, unfounded lies you've been propagating all along.

The most disgusting but expected hypocrisy in the 2015 version of Richard Nixon and Watergate is that this Hillary Nixon received praise for her presidentiality from Carl Bernstein.

Of course not, you don't care what criminals do.

I think I might not have adequately communicated my point....

Do you think anyone cares what you say about Hillary? Everyone supporting her is drunk on dogma as it is. She could turn out to be Emperor Palpatine, nobody would care. You can't reason with these people. If they've gotten this far and are still willing to support her, there's nothing from here forward that is going to stop them. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back