Zone1 This is What the Government has done for Whites

So essentially, you are railing against Nature. Got it.
Against the DNR, which has authority over all navigable waters in the State, and along with local university scientists is managing the largest lakes as a "trophy northern pike" fishery, for the benefit of trophy anglers, and themselves through boat and fishing license sales.

This requires huge areas of weed beds to produce the prey species that the pike feed on. These weed beds occur in the shallow waters of the shorelines, which impacts lakeshore property owners, and any who wish to fish from shore. These huge weeds bed also impact pleasure boating as well as swimming as the over-fertile waters cause frequent beach closing because of toxic algae blooms. These algae blooms are also responsible for periodic fish kills, which add to the foul smells associated with the overall problem.

We have another, smaller lake, whose shoreline land is owned by the city and the university. There is no private shoreline ownership. This lake is being allowed to return to marshland, by design of the university, permission from the DNR, and cooperation of the city. They needed a 'study' lake and chose this one as it is nearby. Other study lakes are hundreds of miles away and are thus expensive to study and monitor.

Against the DNR, which has authority over all navigable waters in the State, and along with local university scientists is managing the largest lakes as a "trophy northern pike" fishery, for the benefit of trophy anglers, and themselves through boat and fishing license sales.

This requires huge areas of weed beds to produce the prey species that the pike feed on. These weed beds occur in the shallow waters of the shorelines, which impacts lakeshore property owners, and any who wish to fish from shore. These huge weeds bed also impact pleasure boating as well as swimming as the over-fertile waters cause frequent beach closing because of toxic algae blooms. These algae blooms are also responsible for periodic fish kills, which add to the foul smells associated with the overall problem.

We have another, smaller lake, whose shoreline land is owned by the city and the university. There is no private shoreline ownership. This lake is being allowed to return to marshland, by design of the university, permission from the DNR, and cooperation of the city. They needed a 'study' lake and chose this one as it is nearby. Other study lakes are hundreds of miles away and are thus expensive to study and monitor.

DNR? Are you from Wisconsin? My dad used to call DNR "Do Nothing Right" back in the 1970's

I guess the problem here is man trying to control nature... left to their own devices, these lakes would all revert back to marshes.

DNR? Are you from Wisconsin? My dad used to call DNR "Do Nothing Right" back in the 1970's
Yup, and they are that. They put commercial interests above that of the general population regarding public lands under their control. They are right now turning the Black River State Forest into a clearcut. They have also allowed the spread of CWD (chronic wasting disease) in our deer population.
I guess the problem here is man trying to control nature... left to their own devices, these lakes would all revert back to marshes.
Civilization depends on man properly controlling his environment.

Last edited:
Interestingly enough, I learned just today, many of these government programs, were also applied to native Americans and blacks.

This led to the first female black millionaire. Interesting story.

1663534718133.png

1663534955888.png

Yeah, I know some Charter from 1618 and welfare regulations written in the 1930s have been keeping *my* gravy train rolling.

I’ve only worked 40 hours a week since I was 17 cause I love it so much.

I certainly haven’t *had* to work, since the government apparently gives us white men so many handouts most of us can just sit at home collecting welfare.
I am showing what whites have been given. So your little what "I didn't get" whine doesn't mean squat.

You have benefitted from things in the New Deal and SRA specifically through your parents and grandparents. Secondly, You have indeed been hired for jobs that blacks have been turned down from. Your ignorance of public policy is not something you should make light of.

Interestingly enough, I learned just today, many of these government programs, were also applied to native Americans and blacks.

This led to the first female black millionaire. Interesting story.

View attachment 698174
View attachment 698175

Lol! You learn a half story and try using it to deny things. You talk about one black millionaire like it means jim crow did not exist. Lol!

Three sisters, now in their 60s and 70s, sat down with 41 Action News Anchor Kevin Holmes to talk about their aunt, Sarah Rector — who was Kansas City’s first Black millionaire, and at the time, youngest millionaire in the country.

She was one of many descendants of slaves, or freedmen, to receive a land allotment in Oklahoma, where an oil prospector hit a gusher on Rector’s allotment.

Historian Diane Euston said there was a real danger to freedmen living in the area. The law required the appointment of a white guardian for minorities, including Rector, who acquired significant wealth.

Many subsequently were killed for their inheritance or to gain the land. Euston says that’s a big reason why the Rector family packed up and moved to Kansas City — where Rector’s mother, Rose Rector, bought a house at 2000 E. 12th Street.

I am showing what whites have been given. So your little what "I didn't get" whine doesn't mean squat.

You have benefitted from things in the New Deal and SRA specifically through your parents and grandparents. Secondly, You have indeed been hired for jobs that blacks have been turned down from. Your ignorance of public policy is not something you should make light of.
Perhaps dwelling on what happened to your great-great grandparents is a large part of what’s holding your people back.

Perhaps dwelling on what happened to your great-great grandparents is a large part of what’s holding your people back.
Again, you guys celebrate July 4th, 1776 every year and always talk about the beliefs of people who "founded" this country 250 years ago, so your comment is lame. What's holding things is continuing white racism, it's an ongoing tradition among those who think like you.

The average white IQ is 100. The average black IQ is 85. That explains why blacks are more likely to be poor than whites. Blacks have a murder rate that is nearly eight times the white rate. That explains why blacks are more likely to be in prison than whites.
Prison is an equal opportunity employer. Blacks are 10 time more likely to take advantage of this opportunity.

Most blacks have not been able to take advantage of the opportunities opened to them by the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty because they lack the necessary intelligence.

Again, you guys celebrate July 4th, 1776 every year and always talk about the beliefs of people who "founded" this country 250 years ago, so your comment is lame. What's holding things is continuing white racism, it's an ongoing tradition among those who think like you.
If white racism is holding blacks back, why have the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty seen increases in black social pathology? Why has black academic performance improved little?

What is remarkable is not the persistence of white racism, but the growing unwillingness of most whites to discuss average black deficiencies in intelligence and character. White racism is the result, rather than the cause of high rates of black crime and illegitimacy and inferior average black intellectual performance.

It is totally unremarkable that governments have always functioned to the advantage of whatever majority existed.

If white racism is holding blacks back, why have the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty seen increases in black social pathology? Why has black academic performance improved little?

What is remarkable is not the persistence of white racism, but the growing unwillingness of most whites to discuss average black deficiencies in intelligence and character. White racism is the result, rather than the cause of high rates of black crime and illegitimacy and inferior average black intellectual performance.

The only pathology that increased was white racist pathology. Most people call it white backlash. You ignore the criminal and violent history of your own race to talk stupid.

The only pathology that increased was white racist pathology. Most people call it white backlash. You ignore the criminal and violent history of your own race to talk stupid.
White racial moderates thought that by supporting the civil rights movement they were buying racial peace. When the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the War on Poverty were followed by five years of black ghetto riots, and more enduring increases in black rates of crime and illegitimacy, white racial moderates felt betrayed. That is when white backlash happened. It happened because the black response to white generosity proved segregationist arguments against that generosity. The better we treat you people, the worst most of you behave.

The history of my race is a history of creating thriving societies and civilizations. Countries where nearly everyone is white or Oriental have vastly lower crime rates than countries where nearly everyone is black. We do not need you people. We are far better off without you. You are lost without us. You benefit when we are in charge. Look at the data.

Yup, and they are that. They put commercial interests above that of the general population regarding public lands under their control. They are right now turning the Black River State Forest into a clearcut. They have also allowed the spread of CWD (chronic wasting disease) in our deer population.

To be absolutely fair, though, DNR sometimes ignores commercial interests.

For instance, in 2008, I think it was, they kept the dams open on the Wisconsin river, and the chain of lakes my cabin is on had the shoreline recede past where the piers were, which mean people couldn't get their fishing boats out. Their reasoning? They had to keep the flow of water to support the Sturgeon Population, even though no one had caught or seen a sturgeon on this chain since the 1960's.

Here's the thing, the economy in Northern Wisconsin is entirely dependent on tourism.

White people generally don't celebrate criminal behavior. "Whataboutism" is a poor argument.

More ASSuming

Forum List

Back