This is Where The Islamic State Finds Support

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
IMG_20151114_145909.jpg

I believe the Palestinians are in full support of ISIS. After all - ISIS made Bataclan Theatre the MAIN TARGET of the terrorist attack after Militants of Palestine threatened Bataclan with a terrorist attack if they didn't stop hosting Jewish Gala's and IDF soldiers at their theatre. Here is the video - these cowards with the towels wrapped around their faces and heads are the Militants of Palestine. Considering that Hamas, Militants of Palestine and ISIS are all working together - the world should turn their back on the Palestinian Arabs and start supporting Israel. It makes no sense to reward the terrorists responsible for the Bataclan massacre. The responsible party is Militants of Palestine. The buddies of ISIS. Drive these people out of Israel and send the message that terrorism will no longer be rewarded.

So the only populations more extremist than this one are Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iraq... telling.

Not surprising I guess, considering we're the bunch who came up with the Ku Klux Klan, the Army of God and the world's deepest team of gun-toting freelance mass shooters.

So the only populations more extremist than this one are Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iraq... telling.

Not surprising I guess, considering we're the bunch who came up with the Ku Klux Klan, the Army of God and the world's deepest team of gun-toting freelance mass shooters.

idiotic post ^^^^ The issue was persons with twitter accounts who support ISIS---
lots of muslims in the world------in shariah shit holes like Indonesia,, Pakistan, Bangla Desh ---and DOZENS MORE-------are far too impoverished to own a PC

idiotic post ^^^^ The issue was persons with twitter accounts who support ISIS---
lots of muslims in the world------in shariah shit holes like Indonesia,, Pakistan, Bangla Desh ---and DOZENS MORE-------are far too impoverished to own a PC

I uh.... don't think you need a PC to twit, Twit.

really? just two tin cans connected with a string?

Cell phones - which every person in the world seems to own. Or iPads and Tablets

Cell phones - which every person in the world seems to own. Or iPads and Tablets

oh I do not have a cell phone or an iPad or Tablet. I have a land ---line phone---hubby has a cell phone

oh I do not have a cell phone or an iPad or Tablet. I have a land ---line phone---hubby has a cell phone

PS----guess what-----I have no doubt that lots of people in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Indonesia etc etc ---do not have them either-------or -----electricity or indoor plumbing--------gee you people are dim

PS----guess what-----I have no doubt that lots of people in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Indonesia etc etc ---do not have them either-------or -----electricity or indoor plumbing--------gee you people are dim

Day all lives in caves out dere. Day walks on all fours an wears animal skins an forage for nuts and berries to survive. Summa da more advanced ones have figgered out that if day get a big rock day can kill 'em a bison. Den day have to go to da village to buy a fire.

Forum List

Back