🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is why Fox News and the democrats have to silence Tucker

FOX News owns his ass and has asked him to stop, next it will be a court order.

The closer the election gets, the democrats are going to go arrest crazy. Political opposition, journalists that speak out, parents that oppose having their children mutilated all subject to arrest. This isn't your daddy's United States.
Wasn’t Trumps main campaign slogan in 2016 ”Lock her up” ?! Ringing any bells?

You bet he knows who Tucker Carlson is as he has been eating the left alive and stomping the leftist MSM asses for YEARS. And just when they thought they had him, he worms out of Fucked-Up Fox and splits off where he is untouchable now.
It’s amazing how you turn these media mouthpieces into super heros… you really do need to get a life. That last post of yours was sad

He should have. Now he knows that making peace doesn't work.
He never made peace!!! What kind of crack are you smoking?!

He didn’t have a case, but all you tards that supported him were and still are all for it. So don’t be a hypocrite and whine about these indictments when you’ve been 100% on board with locking up and draining swamps

Your very life and every post here are sad. If you object, that just tells me I must have been really SPOT ON.
You can tell yourself whatever you want. You’ve obviously shown yourself to be delusional. That’s why I have so much fun pushing y’all for facts. Come up empty every time!

They will sue him if they have a contractual reason.
It's all the Left does, they sue and impeach and indict, mostly because they are all lawyers and don't know how to do anything else.

And as we all know, lawyers have such a good reputation, don't they.

It's all the Left does, they sue and impeach and indict, mostly because they are all lawyers and don't know how to do anything else.

And as we all know, lawyers have such a good reputation, don't they.
I bet you say that to all the housewives you sell to.

Forum List

Back