This is why I don't believe in warning shots..

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
WV Sunday School Teacher Arrested For Warning Shot After Being Accosted by 8+ Suspects

Video WV Sunday School Teacher Arrested For Warning Shot After Being Accosted by 8 Suspects

“It was one of the most scariest experiences I have ever been though,” said CC Roxby, Harris’ fiancé. “They surrounded me saying some pretty vulgar things like they were going to rape my wife in front of me, cut me,” Harris said. Roxby said she called 911, but one man continued to be aggressive.
“The kid kept advancing on me, saying it wasn’t a real gun, and I would much rather shoot a shot into the air to prevent them from attacking me rather than them attacking me and me shooting someone,” Harris said.
“The cruisers were coming down the street at that point and the young men ran away,” Roxby said. “Instead of them following the gang, the officers arrested Chris for firing a shot into the air.”

"America, what a country! In America, when police chasing you, they fire a shot into the air as warning to you. In Russia where I came from, when police chasing you, they fire a shot into you as warning to the next guy." - comedian Yakov Smirnoff

WV Sunday School Teacher Arrested For Warning Shot After Being Accosted by 8+ Suspects

Video WV Sunday School Teacher Arrested For Warning Shot After Being Accosted by 8 Suspects

“It was one of the most scariest experiences I have ever been though,” said CC Roxby, Harris’ fiancé. “They surrounded me saying some pretty vulgar things like they were going to rape my wife in front of me, cut me,” Harris said. Roxby said she called 911, but one man continued to be aggressive.
“The kid kept advancing on me, saying it wasn’t a real gun, and I would much rather shoot a shot into the air to prevent them from attacking me rather than them attacking me and me shooting someone,” Harris said.
“The cruisers were coming down the street at that point and the young men ran away,” Roxby said. “Instead of them following the gang, the officers arrested Chris for firing a shot into the air.”

Next time fire 2 warning shots into the first thug that moves against you

My daughter is an accountant. She also teaches Sunday school. If she shot some asshole to protect herself and her daughter on the way home from her Sunday school gig she would probably be described as such. And knowing her the dude would be a corpse.

They do it for free, Minerva.
That's what I thought.....so, makes me wonder why this guy would be identified as a "Sunday School teacher"......rather than....a "lawyer"...a "construction worker"...a "plumber"...etc. Is he jobless? What are they trying to convey here?

Maybe that people who volunteer to take care of children are generally not people who also go around looking to get into fights. Seriously, you needed that to be explained to you?

That's what I thought.....so, makes me wonder why this guy would be identified as a "Sunday School teacher"......rather than....a "lawyer"...a "construction worker"...a "plumber"...etc. Is he jobless? What are they trying to convey here?

Maybe that people who volunteer to take care of children are generally not people who also go around looking to get into fights. Seriously, you needed that to be explained to you?
She doesnt have children because you can't get pregnant like that.

Oh my those evil church people and those that want to identify themselves that is not approved by others.

Forum List

Back