This is why no one likes Hillary Rodham Clinton

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
cheater! cheater! cheater!

Cfyla_QWcAE66Yi.jpg

If nobody likes her, why has she received more votes in her primary contest than any of the other hopefuls in their primary contests? She has received lots more votes than Trump has, and he's the top GOP vote getter.

If nobody likes her, why has she received more votes in her primary contest than any of the other hopefuls in their primary contests? She has received lots more votes than Trump has, and he's the top GOP vote getter.
to the party die hards it doesnt matter.....they could hate her guts and not like anything about her.....but if she gets the nod,they will shut up and help carry some of her baggage like good little party drones.....

to the party die hards it doesnt matter.....they could hate her guts and not like anything about her.....but if she gets the nod,they will shut up and help carry some of her baggage like good little party drones.....

She hasn't received the nod yet. I believe she will, but Bernie still has a good shot. She has lots more votes than him too.

I don't like Hillary because her smirking, dismissive, who-cares reaction to the Benghazi deaths instantly proved this women is one of the PUREST psychopaths in the entire U.S. Gov't. Completely incapable of normal human emotion. And before you liberals have a temper tantrum, even if Hillary is completely innocent (although I don't believe it), her reactions to those deaths are STILL repellant in the extreme.

yes ,,,anything to keep republican slime out of our white house Anything You republican lovers can't take a hint a hint that gwb left you? why do you keep making the same mistakes and expect a different ending?

and drumpf has 37% of the vote but 47% of the delegates....and he cries like a baby I think putin will bring him to tears if they ever meet

yes ,,,anything to keep republican slime out of our white house Anything You republican lovers can't take a hint a hint that gwb left you? why do you keep making the same mistakes and expect a different ending?
im a republican lover?.....hold on a second....
1324512.gif

whew ok i got that out of the way.....i dont make the same mistakes eddie...you do...unlike you i dont vote for any of these assholes....and you just admitted you are a party person....no wonder you did not like what i said....lol....

im a republican lover?.....hold on a second....View attachment 71082
whew ok i got that out of the way.....i dont make the same mistakes eddie...you do...unlike you i dont vote for any of these assholes....and you just admitted you are a party person....no wonder you did not like what i said....lol....
Hillary isn't close to what you described her as Harry She's the smartest toughest most prepared for the presidency ,in the room And if you're not a republican I'm truly sorry for my error

im a republican lover?.....hold on a second....View attachment 71082
Hillary isn't close to what you described her as Harry She's the smartest toughest most prepared for the presidency ,in the room And if you're not a republican I'm truly sorry for my error
hillary is tainted,im sorry but she is.....no need to apologize... i would not vote for a republican even with your ballot eddie....

Forum List

Back