This is why no one likes Hillary Rodham Clinton

I am betting $50.00 that in the next debate, Hillary will burp, fart, sneeze, bark like a dog, and faint for 5 minutes and come back to life speaking chinese.

I am betting $50.00 that in the next debate, Hillary will burp, fart, sneeze, bark like a dog, and faint for 5 minutes and come back to life speaking chinese.

And if you are true to form, when none of that happens, you will claim you never said any of the above

If nobody likes her, why has she received more votes in her primary contest than any of the other hopefuls in their primary contests? She has received lots more votes than Trump has, and he's the top GOP vote getter.
to the party die hards it doesnt matter.....they could hate her guts and not like anything about her.....but if she gets the nod,they will shut up and help carry some of her baggage like good little party drones.....
yes ,,,anything to keep republican slime out of our white house Anything You republican lovers can't take a hint a hint that gwb left you? why do you keep making the same mistakes and expect a different ending?
im a republican lover?.....hold on a second....View attachment 71082
whew ok i got that out of the way.....i dont make the same mistakes eddie...you do...unlike you i dont vote for any of these assholes....and you just admitted you are a party person....no wonder you did not like what i said....lol....
Hillary isn't close to what you described her as Harry She's the smartest toughest most prepared for the presidency ,in the room And if you're not a republican I'm truly sorry for my error
hillary is tainted,im sorry but she is.....no need to apologize... i would not vote for a republican even with your ballot eddie....
how many harry, could be a senator and a sec of state and come out untainted?.....especially when one party unleashed their attack dogs?

to the party die hards it doesnt matter.....they could hate her guts and not like anything about her.....but if she gets the nod,they will shut up and help carry some of her baggage like good little party drones.....
yes ,,,anything to keep republican slime out of our white house Anything You republican lovers can't take a hint a hint that gwb left you? why do you keep making the same mistakes and expect a different ending?
whew ok i got that out of the way.....i dont make the same mistakes eddie...you do...unlike you i dont vote for any of these assholes....and you just admitted you are a party person....no wonder you did not like what i said....lol....
Hillary isn't close to what you described her as Harry She's the smartest toughest most prepared for the presidency ,in the room And if you're not a republican I'm truly sorry for my error
hillary is tainted,im sorry but she is.....no need to apologize... i would not vote for a republican even with your ballot eddie....
how many harry, could be a senator and a sec of state and come out untainted?.....especially when one party unleashed their attack dogs?
First, Hitlery had to run for senator 1500 miles away from her home state, in a state with no competition for the upcoming seat.
Second, The Blamer appointed Hitlery to SOS as a favor to her husband. Putin is still laughing at that one.

First, Hitlery had to run for senator 1500 miles away from her home state, in a state with no competition for the upcoming seat.
Second, The Blamer appointed Hitlery to SOS as a favor to her husband. Putin is still laughing at that one.
did you complain when cheney did the same and moved to wyoming so he and the pos gwb wouldn't both be from texas? in the run for the presidency

Obviously a lot of people like her enough to vote her over Bernie. She has more votes over Bernie than Trump has over Cruz. (Which is why I had to laugh when Trump said she was stealing it, I mean is he stealing the election from Cruz? Amusing)

did you complain when cheney did the same and moved to wyoming so he and the pos gwb wouldn't both be from texas? in the run for the presidency
Nope. Never been a Cheney supporter. But he did fight for our country, so I'll give him a pass.

Nope. Never been a Cheney supporter. But he did fight for our country, so I'll give him a pass.
better take another look at the sore assed pos cheney got more than one deferment and with the other coward gwb made a great republican pair

they all have blemishes,some more than others,but hillary?.....i have no respect for her anyway,i find it amazing that with all the Democrats in office in this country she and Bernie are the best they could come up with.....and now the republicans i guess are going to start throwing the billionaire of the moment at us or the latest religious gumba....and then people wonder why i have written in RufusT.Firefly so many times......

if Giuliani hadnt gotten the cancer she would have never won...and we would not be having this conversation right now...

if Giuliani hadnt gotten the cancer she would have never won...and we would not be having this conversation right now...
won't get into it with you about Giuliani.......like him as much as gwb

thats not the point,if he would not have had to drop out hillary would have probably just went into the white house archives as just another former first lady end of story,Giuliani was coming off of 9/11 the guy was pretty popular and a REAL New Yorker not a wannabe like hillary....

thats not the point,if he would not have had to drop out hillary would have probably just went into the white house archives as just another former first lady end of story,Giuliani was coming off of 9/11 the guy was pretty popular and a REAL New Yorker not a wannabe like hillary....
he's the guy that rec'd his best friend for head of homeland security who landed in jail ,,,,you're known by the friends you have

he's the guy that rec'd his best friend for head of homeland security who landed in jail ,,,,you're known by the friends you have
eddie you are reaching.....if he would not have had to drop out, hillary would be just another ex-first lady....

Cheney ran for Senator from Wyoming? I thought he ran for VP.

Cheney ran for Senator from Wyoming? I thought he ran for VP.
yes vp but couldn't use texas as his home state so he took up another residence just like hill and others have done

and then beat the tar out of drumph

Trump: So Hillary how goes the FBI investigation into your lies and corruption?

Hillary: (harping shrieking)

Trump: Has your perv husband sexually assaulting anyone lately?

Trump: I built a $10 billion dollar empire, what have you accomplished in your career other than getting people killed and lying?

Forum List

Back