This is why no one likes Hillary Rodham Clinton

Hillary isn't close to what you described her as Harry She's the smartest toughest most prepared for the presidency ,in the room And if you're not a republican I'm truly sorry for my error
hillary is tainted,im sorry but she is.....no need to apologize... i would not vote for a republican even with your ballot eddie....
how many harry, could be a senator and a sec of state and come out untainted?.....especially when one party unleashed their attack dogs?
First, Hitlery had to run for senator 1500 miles away from her home state, in a state with no competition for the upcoming seat.
Second, The Blamer appointed Hitlery to SOS as a favor to her husband. Putin is still laughing at that one.
did you complain when cheney did the same and moved to wyoming so he and the pos gwb wouldn't both be from texas? in the run for the presidency

Cheney ran for Senator from Wyoming? I thought he ran for VP.
he was Wyomings sole Representative through the 80's....

Hillary isn't close to what you described her as Harry She's the smartest toughest most prepared for the presidency ,in the room And if you're not a republican I'm truly sorry for my error
hillary is tainted,im sorry but she is.....no need to apologize... i would not vote for a republican even with your ballot eddie....
how many harry, could be a senator and a sec of state and come out untainted?.....especially when one party unleashed their attack dogs?
First, Hitlery had to run for senator 1500 miles away from her home state, in a state with no competition for the upcoming seat.
Second, The Blamer appointed Hitlery to SOS as a favor to her husband. Putin is still laughing at that one.
did you complain when cheney did the same and moved to wyoming so he and the pos gwb wouldn't both be from texas? in the run for the presidency

the vp and president, can not be from the same State....

yes vp but couldn't use texas as his home state so he took up another residence just like hill and others have done
he lived in Wyoming since grade school,where did you get he lived in Texas?...

cheater! cheater! cheater!

Cfyla_QWcAE66Yi.jpg
It doesn't matter who doesn't like her.

What matters is will they vote for her, and will they hate Donald Trump more!

yes vp but couldn't use texas as his home state so he took up another residence just like hill and others have done

Cheney was raised in Wyoming and graduated from the U of W. Hillary had never lived in New York.

Cheney's job took him to Texas. When he decided to run for VP he resigned his position and moved back to home to Wyoming.

blues there are people out there that have enough on the con man to make trump towers fall down Just wait until you ^%^&*'s send him against Hillary

Cheney was raised in Wyoming and graduated from the U of W. Hillary had never lived in New York.
was he a resident of texas or not?

Cheney's job took him to Texas. When he decided to run for VP he resigned his position and moved back to home to Wyoming.
he gave up his texas residency and went back to wyoming....Clintons wanted to move to NY so she figured she could run for senator too And she was our senator for 8 years

was he a resident of texas or not?

My company had me relocate my office three times and I became a resident of each state when I moved there. If your point is Cheney was an opportunist, like Hillary is, you are wrong. Bush asked him to run as his VP so he complied with the law, retired and moved back home.

he gave up his texas residency and went back to wyoming....Clintons wanted to move to NY so she figured she could run for senator too And she was our senator for 8 years

I am sure you believe that.

Forum List

Back