This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Imagine where Gaza would be today if they stopped plotting to destroy Israel

fce7f8b83778aa647127147ef8240638.png

I won't encourage or support war, nobody wins even when it is necessary.

What is irrefutable is that if Hamas had spent the billions of dollars on building Gaza, they could have been a powerful force in the M.E, even a tourist destination. The standard of living of its citizens would have been much higher and progress would have been possible.

As usual, evil minds and corruption destroyed their potential.

Like we did to Nazi Germany

Release the people the "CIVILIANS" are holding against their will

Hamas appreciates your support
Or just keep carpet bombing to appease the just and righteous patriots among you trying to destroy a perceived enemy you will never destroy.
Hello, McFly...remember Vietnam?...dumbass! :auiqs.jpg:

Or just keep carpet bombing to appease the just and righteous patriots among you trying to destroy a perceived enemy you will never destroy.
Hello, McFly...remember Vietnam?...dumbass! :auiqs.jpg:
That's what happens when soldiers who murdered 1200 Israeli women and children are given cover by the people who put them in power. But again, Hamas appreciates you

That's what happens when soldiers who murdered 1200 Israeli women and children are given cover by the people who put them in power. But again, Hamas appreciates you
I'm sorry Captain Genocide...but..how many dead in Gaza again? And do you honestly give a shit? Or just want to tow the IDF line? So instead of asking questions and wondering why the vaunted Israeli defenses didn't see 10/7 coming when that border is the most highly surveilled on the planet..I can't help you.

BTW, more than 40K+ dead in Gaza.
By my quick estimation, that's not a proportional response...that's making making millions of enemies for....life. ^Shrug^.

I'm sorry Captain Genocide...but..how many dead in Gaza again? And do you honestly give a shit? Or just want to tow the IDF line? So instead of asking questions and wondering why the vaunted Israeli defenses didn't see 10/7 coming when that border is the most highly surveilled on the planet..I can't help you.

BTW, more than 40K+ dead in Gaza.
By my quick estimation, that's not a proportional response...that's making making millions of enemies for....life. ^Shrug^.
Hamas thanks you

Sounds good to me...
What happens after you "win" the war?

You think you can leave them in a hellscape like that forever? This makes the invasion of Iraq by the Republicans 20 years ago look smart by comparison.

You think you can leave them in a hellscape like that forever? This makes the invasion of Iraq by the Republicans 20 years ago look smart by comparison.
Leave who..?

Egypt, their Arab brothers, will take them in.

Don't start shit without considering the consequences. That was the whole point of the image

Egypt, their Arab brothers, will take them in.

Don't start shit without considering the consequences. That was the whole point of the image
Yea, and there are consequences to a scorched earth campaign against your neighbors. What they are no one really knows yet.

Forum List

Back