This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

Leave who..?
Obviously, Israel cannot leave. If it does, it will be the fifth ceasefire since Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005 and just like all the others, Hamas will reassert itself, receive donations to rebuild Gaza and use them to prepare for the next war in three to five years. Israel must maintain security control over Gaza to prevent this and to keep the level of violence low, just as it has in the West Bank since the second intifada.

Obviously, Israel cannot leave. If it does, it will be the fifth ceasefire since Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005 and just like all the others, Hamas will reassert itself, receive donations to rebuild Gaza and use them to prepare for the next war in three to five years. Israel must maintain security control over Gaza to prevent this and to keep the level of violence low, just as it has in the West Bank since the second intifada.
So..
The answer is obvious...

I'm sorry Captain Genocide...but..how many dead in Gaza again? And do you honestly give a shit? Or just want to tow the IDF line? So instead of asking questions and wondering why the vaunted Israeli defenses didn't see 10/7 coming when that border is the most highly surveilled on the planet..I can't help you.

BTW, more than 40K+ dead in Gaza.
By my quick estimation, that's not a proportional response...that's making making millions of enemies for....life. ^Shrug^.

By my quick estimation, that's not a proportional response.

About 35-1, if you believe the terrorists. What should the ratio be?

that's making making millions of enemies for....life.

And they were so close to being Israel's BFFs.

By my quick estimation, that's not a proportional response.

About 35-1, if you believe the terrorists. What should the ratio be?

that's making making millions of enemies for....life.

And they were so close to being Israel's BFFs.
Who the fuck agreed to a "proportional response"? I'd kill your nail dresser, just for association with those responsible for the death of a loved one. Some of yall make this harder than it is...

Lebanon was real nice till the Palis moved in.....They ruin every place they go.....Small wonder nobody (but dems) want them.

Who the fuck agreed to a "proportional response"? I'd kill your nail dresser, just for association with those responsible for the death of a loved one. Some of yall make this harder than it is...
Fucking baby killer. Dumb.

Like we did to Nazi Germany

Release the people the "CIVILIANS" are holding against their will

Hamas appreciates your support
Again, you know nothing of the Geneva Conventions which the world agreed to, after WWII to stop mass killings of civilians.

You are worse than Hamas.

Forum List

Back