THIS is your "intent" ladies and gentlemen

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
If Hillary had no intention of misleading everyone about her e-mails, if there was no classified information on her server, why did she and her lawyers use special software to meticulously destroy all of it? Simple, she had things on that server that she didn't want the world to see, or evidence she wanted to destroy. I'm no prosecutor, but this clearly establishes clear intent to commit perjury and destroy government documents. Intent to commit a crime punishable by law. But then again, the FBI chose not to ask questions about her intentions regarding the server; and thusly, she wasn't prosecuted for clear violations of federal statutes.

"Hillary Clinton’s lawyers used a special tool to delete emails from her personal server so that “even God can’t read them,” House Select Committee on Benghazi Chairman Trey Gowdy said on Thursday.

Gowdy (R-S.C.) said the use of BleachBit, computer software whose website advertises that it can “prevent recovery” of files, is further proof that Clinton had something to hide in deleting personal emails from the private email system she used during her tenure as secretary of state.

Clinton has long said that the deleted emails were all of a personal nature, relating largely to yoga and her daughter’s wedding, but Gowdy said he did not know whether the Democratic nominee considered emails pertaining to the Clinton Foundation to be personal. It’s a question he said he hopes reporters ask Clinton the next chance they get.

“She and her lawyers had those emails deleted. And they didn’t just push the delete button; they had them deleted where even God can’t read them,” Gowdy said Thursday morning during an interview on Fox News’ “America’s Newsroom.” “They were using something called BleachBit. You don’t use BleachBit for yoga emails or bridemaids emails. When you’re using BleachBit, it is something you really do not want the world to see.”

Gowdy: Clinton used special tool to wipe email server

Last edited:
Well this is perplexing. I surely thought some of the liberals out there would at least attempt a rebuttal. Or maybe I should try to stop striving for knockout blows on the first post...

Last edited:
Those that love corruption, bribes, pay to play, etc. will continue to back Clinton. Her aides emails, kept on Clinton’s unsecured home brewed server, contained information that is so sensitive that not even Congress is allowed to view them.

Well this is perplexing. I surely though some of the liberals out there would at least attempt a rebuttal. Or maybe I should try to stop striving for knockout blows on the first post...
I think they are getting tired of defending Hillary.

Ahh. Hmm.

Behold the complete silence.

Everyone is too busy laughing at this utter bullshit to respond.
Ahhhhh, that sweet smell of right wing desperation from you whiney little bitches. Love it!
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Ahh. Hmm.

Behold the complete silence.

Everyone is too busy laughing at this utter bullshit to respond.
Ahhhhh, that sweet smell of right wing desperation from you whiney little bitches. Love it!
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Liberals struggle with reality. Pretending their candidate didn't destroy government documents to hide her pay to play scam is just another sign of their mental instability.

Forum List

Back