This Link Is Hard For Me To Believe.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Six weeks ago it looked 220 Biden, 305 Trump to me after following several of these Red/Blue poli-maps. Then these Red/Blue maps started fluctuating pretty wildly from several different pollsters using this same format, like 326 Trump, 211 Biden. Then all of a sudden, in just a few more days Biden's down in the low 190's & Trumps 341! That's when I thought his EV count was rigged for sure. Now I check in again several days later & Biden's dropped like a stone down to 177 EV & Trump is showing a whopping 361 EV's!!!!!!! Now as one can hear in the below link the pollster is being accused as a fraud or he does not know what he is doing etc. etc. etc., so he is now defending himself by showing his audience with pop up windows etc. how he arrived @ the current EV count. So if you would check out the link below & let me know if his EV count/map looks legit to you.

Give the Dems a bit more credit. Their base are well programmed bots, they’ve got months to program them to ignore Biden’s senility. Plus they’ll just print more pre-filled Biden ballots this time around….a lot more.

Give the Dems a bit more credit. Their base are well programmed bots, they’ve got months to program them to ignore Biden’s senility. Plus they’ll just print more pre-filled Biden ballots this time around….a lot more.
EXXXXXXACTLY

Six weeks ago it looked 220 Biden, 305 Trump to me after following several of these Red/Blue poli-maps. Then these Red/Blue maps started fluctuating pretty wildly from several different pollsters using this same format, like 326 Trump, 211 Biden. Then all of a sudden, in just a few more days Biden's down in the low 190's & Trumps 341! That's when I thought his EV count was rigged for sure. Now I check in again several days later & Biden's dropped like a stone down to 177 EV & Trump is showing a whopping 361 EV's!!!!!!! Now as one can hear in the below link the pollster is being accused as a fraud or he does not know what he is doing etc. etc. etc., so he is now defending himself by showing his audience with pop up windows etc. how he arrived @ the current EV count. So if you would check out the link below & let me know if his EV count/map looks legit to you.

No one can say for sure, Still four months to go but I would laugh if Trump won and probably fall off my chair howling if he SPANKS Biden's ass. If that happens, I will never let
JackOfNoTrades live it down after his hundreds of assurances that Trump would never win. Sure looking good for Trump right now! Might have to put him on suicide watch. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back