'This makes my brain hurt': Connecticut used Hurricane Sandy aid to rebuild million-dollar homes instead of making needy poor people the priority

To note, this happened under Obama. Obama never saw a rich person he wasn't willing to help out.

$ is the heroin of the rich. The acquisition of money is a sick obsession with those people.

If you read the article, the person quoted said he didn't expect to get any money. The government made sure he did though.

That’s the way it goes. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, especially in a corporate-loving like this.

It is nothing new the rich build their empires on the backs of the poor.

Stop building on barrier islands that cannot sustain themselves in areas affected very negatively with building codes that need extensive improvements also. Cities on the water need to heed the same warnings. Moving away from the water a few hundred feet may mean sense. Flood plains need the same type of logic used. Richer areas where many Progs are and who do not heed this, are hypocrites especially when tens of millions of people are now much poorer due to the Progs endless fiat currency printing legislations. A drone releasing biological and chemical weapons on Marthas Vineyard would be a party time event. Then we will be even.

This is what happens under Demafascist. Remember, never forget

except the grant money came from taxpayers.....like the rich......and not from the poor who pay no taxes.

The rich cant get welfare, SNAP, section 8 housing, etc......only the no tax paying poor can get that from the rich tax payers.

Just a side note.

No, it came from debt.
And those who pay no taxes dont have to worry about the debt.

Inter4est rates climb, they have no credit so no affect on them.
Cost of living increases, so does their welfare and SNAP.
Housing costs increases, they do not have to pay an extra penny.

And the debt is a product of the free stuff the non tax payers get.

I dont have a problem with that. I have a problem with the taxpayers being ridiculed for getting stuff their taxes pay for...and they are ridiculed by those that get free stuff without paying taxes.

And those who pay no taxes dont have to worry about the debt.

They most certainly do. That massive debt is one of the contributors to our inflation.

P.S. I guess this is why Trump didn't worry about the debt.

We should pass a ton to address the debt.
why? you just said tax payers don’t pay for anything…it’s debt. So why make those of us working americans pay any taxes if you are gonna lump us in with the non-tax payers?

why? you just said tax payers don’t pay for anything…it’s debt. So why make those of us working americans pay any taxes if you are gonna lump us in with the non-tax payers?

Come up with a plan for all to address the debt. I'll listen.

Come up with a plan for all to address the debt. I'll listen.
reform entitlements…the largest drivers of debt, cut taxes to grow the economy so more people are working and paying taxes…expand the tax base. Cut spending

not complex

reform entitlements…the largest drivers of debt, cut taxes to grow the economy so more people are working and paying taxes…expand the tax base. Cut spending

not complex

Cutting spending does not address the $31 trillion in debt.

Should we expand the base so people like Trump actually pay taxes?

Cutting spending does not address the $31 trillion in debt.

Should we expand the base so people like Trump actually pay taxes?
sure it does…if you are spending less, you aren’t adding to the debt, and what money you do make can go directly to the debt.

geez man

Can you explain the mechanism where people without money pay for rich people to have things of value?
Skip over the part where it is from Income tax as poor people pay very little to no income tax.

sure it does…if you are spending less, you aren’t adding to the debt, and what money you do make can go directly to the debt.

geez man

We don't collect that much. Do we address tax cheats like Trump's business?

Forum List

Back