'This makes my brain hurt': Connecticut used Hurricane Sandy aid to rebuild million-dollar homes instead of making needy poor people the priority

You made the accusations. You must know.

It makes it easier for you to just lump everyone together, it would seem whether it's legit or not. I don't even have to bother.

Tell me, who did I vote for?
Well where do you live. I will say you did vote for Biden.

We don't collect that much. Do we address tax cheats like Trump's business?

Current Revenue​

The U.S. government's total revenue is estimated to be $4.71 trillion for FY 2023.

If we just simply went way back in time to 2019 -
During FY2019, the federal government spent $4.45 trillion, up $338 billion or 7.1% vs. FY2018 spending of $4.11 trillion. Spending increased for all major categories and was mainly driven by higher spending for Social Security, net interest on the debt, and defense.
It is not a revenue problem in any way -

Current Revenue​

The U.S. government's total revenue is estimated to be $4.71 trillion for FY 2023.

If we just simply went way back in time to 2019 -
During FY2019, the federal government spent $4.45 trillion, up $338 billion or 7.1% vs. FY2018 spending of $4.11 trillion. Spending increased for all major categories and was mainly driven by higher spending for Social Security, net interest on the debt, and defense.
It is not a revenue problem in any way -

Let's make another thing clear. We collect so much right now because of the trillions that have been pumped into the markets. That has currently stopped and needs to remain stopped.

Why did the left get so mad about SALT taxes stopped being deductions? I would think the left would love that process.
Simple answer. Many of the left live in states that have very high Real State and State taxes. SO The elimination of SALT deduction hurt them. Seems people like to be "righteous" until it affects them.

Like the "political stunt" of Texas.

Lets analyze that.

Texas made it clear they are not a sanctuary state. NY made it clear that they will welcome anyone.

SO Texas sends those migrants to NY where they are welcome (apparently).

And NY complains.

Go figure.

Why did the left get so mad about SALT taxes stopped being deductions? I would think the left would love that process.
You probably know that Leftists in deep blue states want the red and purple states to compensate them for their continued idiocy of high local and state taxes.

Simple answer. Many of the left live in states that have very high Real State and State taxes. SO The elimination of SALT deduction hurt them. Seems people like to be "righteous" until it affects them.

Like the "political stunt" of Texas.

Lets analyze that.

Texas made it clear they are not a sanctuary state. NY made it clear that they will welcome anyone.

SO Texas sends those migrants to NY where they are welcome (apparently).

And NY complains.

Go figure.
BINGO! Lefties don't believe the shit that comes out of their mouths, they're just commies and will say or do anything to achieve it.

"The left".........I do not know that they got upset over that. Democrats did and they are huge hypocrites over that. I've condemned their position many times.

I'm pretty sure that even though some Democrats did try and stop that, in the end it didn't get done though because enough on "the left" wouldn't support it.

OMFG, some peon 3rd party, I figured as much. Let me guess in 2016 it was Gary Johnson?

Jill Stein but no, you did not figure as much.

I voted for her over her principled position on those protesting to protect their water. She went and protested with them.

"The left".........I do not know that they got upset over that. Democrats did and they are huge hypocrites over that. I've condemned their position many times.

I'm pretty sure that even though some Democrats did try and stop that, in the end it didn't get done though because enough on "the left" wouldn't support it.
The democrats and the left are synomous, lets not try to be cute.

BINGO! Lefties don't believe the shit that comes out of their mouths, they're just commies and will say or do anything to achieve it.
Thats not what I said.

Im simply stating fact. "Not in my backyard" is not a leftie or righty thing. It is typical human behavior.

Thats not what I said.

Im simply stating fact. "Not in my backyard" is not a leftie or righty thing. It is typical human behavior.
No this is taxes, not building prisons or nuclear power plants. Taxes don't damage your health. They are giant hypocrites on this issue.

Forum List

Back