'This makes my brain hurt': Connecticut used Hurricane Sandy aid to rebuild million-dollar homes instead of making needy poor people the priority

We don't collect that much. Do we address tax cheats like Trump's business?
the federal govt hasn’t said they were…but the state of NY did…and they were addressed

meanwhile, hunter xiden isn’t getting charged…odd…did Al Sharpton get charged? has he paid his back taxes?

what about i’ve 50 percent of rhe population isn’t paying income taxes…why don’t we address them? instead folks like you play politics with this, sad.

Those "rich" people were the ones that paid in the most in federal income taxes. Why shouldn't they get some of their money back? Why does being lower income make you any more deserving of disaster relief money than somebody with a higher income Especially when you didn't pay as much into the tax base?

the federal govt hasn’t said they were…but the state of NY did…and they were addressed

meanwhile, hunter xiden isn’t getting charged…odd…did Al Sharpton get charged? has he paid his back taxes?

And they should.

what about i’ve 50 percent of rhe population isn’t paying income taxes…why don’t we address them? instead folks like you play politics with this, sad.

I said for someone to come up with a plan and I would listen. If we are going to make excuses and more exemptions for the top though, I'm not interested.

And they should.

I said for someone to come up with a plan and I would listen. If we are going to make excuses and more exemptions for the top though, I'm not interested.i

i should you a plan…then you brought up trump…then you stupidly said cutting spending wouldn’t help with the debt

you aren’t interested in the debt you are simply playing politics

i should you a plan…then you brought up trump…then you stupidly said cutting spending wouldn’t help with the debt

you aren’t interested in the debt you are simply playing politics

I said cutting spending wouldn't address the current debt but let's also be clear. None of this is going to happen. None of it.

Why? We will excuse one party or the other for doing nothing or making it worse.

I condemn BOTH sides equally for their debt. I've condemned the current budget. I condemned the earlier programs that Biden pushed as they were not paid for.

Let's be clear here though, the right is the bigger of the hypocrites. The Democrats don't bitch about the debt all that much.

I said cutting spending wouldn't address the current debt but let's also be clear. None of this is going to happen. None of it.

Why? We will excuse one party or the other for doing nothing or making it worse.

I condemn BOTH sides equally for their debt. I've condemned the current budget. I condemned the earlier programs that Biden pushed as they were not paid for.

Let's be clear here though, the right is the bigger of the hypocrites. The Democrats don't bitch about the debt all that much.
i know a. what a stupid thing to say

you continue to excuse the dem party and bring up trump….

the gop comes up with ideas to address it. You are dembot over here continuing bitching about it…yoj are the hypocrite

i know a. what a stupid thing to say

you continue to excuse the dem party and bring up trump….

the gop comes up with ideas to address it. You are dembot over here continuing bitching about it…yoj are the hypocrite

I chuckle when one condemns the (D)'s and true believers such as your self see it as defending them.

Just because I do not worship at the orange alter does not mean I support what the Democrats are doing.

Good to hear that the wealth builders were most helped .

That is , those who gave the less able jobs and role models to emulate .

We don't collect that much. Do we address tax cheats like Trump's business?
Sure, lets do that, like Every Democrat in office or owns a business. Amazon, GE paid 0 taxes, I don't hear you people complain. Atleast Trump tells you he hates taxes, he's honest and consistant about it. the dems like and talk about how great taxes are and Still CHEAT on them.

Sure, lets do that, like Every Democrat in office or owns a business. Amazon, GE paid 0 taxes, I don't hear you people complain.

I hate this.......I'm one person.

People who do this do so because they want to condemn some vague group not here as opposed to actually having to address what is said.

Atleast Trump tells you he hates taxes, he's honest and consistant about it. the dems like and talk about how great taxes are and Still CHEAT on them.

No argument there BUT cheating is cheating.

I hate this.......I'm one person.

People who do this do so because they want to condemn some vague group not here as opposed to actually having to address what is said.

No argument there BUT cheating is cheating.
Cheating is cheating, but it's worse when somenoe acts like the thing they are cheating on is good. These are human rules, not Gods.

As for groups, no becasue I bet most of the stuff that group is for, you are too. It makes conversation easier and prevents people from acting like they never ever do that.

Cheating is cheating, but it's worse when somenoe acts like the thing they are cheating on is good. These are human rules, not Gods.

As for groups, no becasue I bet most of the stuff that group is for, you are too. It makes conversation easier and prevents people from acting like they never ever do that.

It's lazy and cheap. Address me. I also care less what you "bet".

It's lazy and cheap. Address me. I also care less what you "bet".
Well when you suppport and vote for people it's like the bullshit Pro Choice argument. I'm not for abortion, but we should tell someone what to do with their body. It was always bullshit, but COVID proved it beyond a reasonable doubt. People that are pro choice are PRO ABORTION. Can you imagine someone saying I'm not for slavery, but if the south wants it, why not? It's one of the most disgusting and pussy ass cop outs.......people like that are worse than the actual offenders.

Are lefties suggesting suggesting that federal disaster aid be illegally re-designated for other purposes?

Ok, who did you vote for President? Congress, Senator?

You made the accusations. You must know.

It makes it easier for you to just lump everyone together, it would seem whether it's legit or not. I don't even have to bother.

Tell me, who did I vote for?

Forum List

Back