🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This may be nothing, but Hunter Biden pal gets sentenced

Wonder if the big guy might get involved?
One year in fed prison not including early release for $60 million? JUDGE Is corrupt and and just slapping archer on the hand a little for show.

One year in fed prison not including early release for $60 million? JUDGE Is corrupt and and just slapping archer on the hand a little for show.
It doesn’t seem to be equal Justice for all, now, does it? I’m wondering if Hunter will ask daddy to give his buddy a little executive help.

At least 18 people connected to President Trump have been locked up, indicted, or arrested since the real-estate mogul announced his candidacy in 2015.
Meaningless number....
The ratio of incarcerated per capita in the United States applied to a general interface algorithm places each individual adult squarely in the general vicinity of knowing somewhere between 8 and 20 people who have been indicted for something or another or are imprisoned for something or another. Think carefully you'll find that you know at least 10 connected to you. Meaningless number. Add to that the multiplying force brought upon by the depth of political research done by an opposition party..... Who will likely to include as your acquaintances everyone from your fifth cousin to your proctologist's gardener's mother-in-law..... Well I think you know the rest.

Last edited:
At least 18 people connected to President Trump have been locked up, indicted, or arrested since the real-estate mogul announced his candidacy in 2015.
If there, are it is because they were looked for any crime possible. The proof is everyday there is a story about Trump that is negative. The Globalists are demonic, and they know they smell blood.

Meaningless number....
The ratio of incarcerated per capita in the United States applied to a general interface algorithm places each individual adult squarely in the general vicinity of knowing somewhere between 8 and 20 people who have been indicted for something or another or are imprisoned for something or another. Think carefully you'll find that you know at least 10 connected to you. Meaningless number. Add to that the multiplying force brought upon by the depth of political research done by an opposition party..... Who will likely to include as your acquaintances everyone from your fifth cousin to your proctologist's gardener's mother-in-law..... Well I think you know the rest.
So the OP is meaningless? I agree.

If there, are it is because they were looked for any crime possible. The proof is everyday there is a story about Trump that is negative. The Globalists are demonic, and they know they smell blood.
I'm sure Hunter is thinking that that is exactly what is happening to him.

Idiot, the people in your stupid list from what I saw have all been falsely accused, tried and released again purely on leftwing political grounds just to harass them, and are free men, the worst of them having gotten a slap on the wrist and minor fines or house arrest. In fact, I see many of them on TV all the time now still giving reports on the fraud and corruption of the Biddum/Piglousi crime family.

intears.gif

I'd be a lot more concerned about the close associates to Hunter Biden and Hillary who are now all under close federal investigation.

Forum List

Back