This may be what prompted Tillerson to call Trump a moron

Tillerson never called Trump a moron or a fucking moron either. It was completely made up. Tillerson denied it twice.

Post his denial!!!

The one time I saw Tillerson (not) respond to the question was when he claimed he doesn't respond to such questions and he is not from Washington.

jc456 said ^^^ Post #31

"so how stable do you think that arsenal from the 60s is? Maybe he was looking to replace unstable rockets."

That's exactly what President Obama did and you RWNJs had a fit. In fact, you're still lying about it. Do some reading. Reagan started it and Obama finished it. Now the fucking (orange) moron will screw it up.

(What's up with the quote function)

jc456 said ^^^ Post #31

"so how stable do you think that arsenal from the 60s is? Maybe he was looking to replace unstable rockets."

That's exactly what President Obama did and you RWNJs had a fit. In fact, you're still lying about it. Do some reading. Reagan started it and Obama finished it. Now the fucking (orange) moron will screw it up.

you know, just fking once I'd like your stupid ass to post a fking link to back your fking claim. here you stupid fk;

Obama Backs Biggest Nuclear Arms Buildup Since Cold War
"Obama has backed investment in new nuclear delivery systems, upgraded warheads, resilient command networks, and industrial sites for fabricating nuclear hardware that, when added to the expense of maintaining the existing arsenal, will cost $348 billion between 2015 and 2024. At least, that's what the Congressional Budget Office estimated earlier this year. If the Obama plan continues to be funded by his successors, it will be the biggest U.S. buildup of nuclear arms since Ronald Reagan left the White House."

Fk read something other than your letterhead. read the timeframe

and by the fking way, what I fking said. you can apologize anytime schmuck

jc456 said ^^^ Post #31

sign off. Turn off computer. Restart. (Just reboot doesn't always work). It always works for me.

jc456 said ^^^ Post #31

sign off. Turn off computer. Restart. (Just reboot doesn't always work). It always works for me.
you should perhaps reread your post.

Tillerson never called Trump a moron or a fucking moron either. It was completely made up. Tillerson denied it twice.

Tillerson never denied it. Show us "credible" proof where Tillerson EVER denied it.
here:

Post his denial!!!

The one time I saw Tillerson (not) respond to the question was when he claimed he doesn't respond to such questions and he is not from Washington.

No, he did not deny it. That's because he did call Trump a moron.

Go ahead and provide links showing Tillerson denying it twice.

I'll wait here.

No one can find any link anywhere with Tillerson denying he called Trump a moron.

That's because he did call Trump a moron.

And that's why Trump challenged Tillerson to an IQ duel. :lol:

Somebody showed Trump a chart of America's nuclear arsenal going back decades.

Trump saw we had 4,000 nukes now and he pointed at the highest point on the chart from decades ago and said he wanted us to have that many, which was around 32,000.

So, okay. It wasn't a tenfold increase the dotard asked for. It was an eightfold increase.

Then someone had to explain to the retard about disarmament treaties which anyone over the age of 12 already knows about.

And THAT is when Tillerson realized he was working for a moron.

And once again, the blithering clueless jackass has to cover his tracks into Dumb Fuck Land.

No one can find any link anywhere with Tillerson denying he called Trump a moron.

"Tillerson said: “I’m not going to deal with petty stuff like that. This is what I don’t understand about Washington. I’m not from this place.”"

Trump saw we had 4,000 nukes now and he pointed at the highest point on the chart from decades ago and said he wanted us to have that many, which was around 32,000.

So, okay. It wasn't a tenfold increase the dotard asked for. It was an eightfold increase.

Then someone had to explain to the retard about disarmament treaties which anyone over the age of 12 already knows about.

And once again, the blithering clueless jackass has to cover his tracks into Dumb Fuck Land.
more fake news.

"Tillerson said: “I’m not going to deal with petty stuff like that. This is what I don’t understand about Washington. I’m not from this place.”"
As I said, none of you can find Tillerson denying he said it.

If he had not said it, he would say point blank he didn't.

He clearly did. Which is why you can't find any link where Tillerson denies calling Trump a moron.

As I said, none of you can find Tillerson denying he said it.

If he had not said it, he would say point blank he didn't.

He clearly did. Which is why you can't find any link where Tillerson denies calling Trump a moron.
it's what he did.

more fake news.
Nope. You just wish it was.

Forum List

Back