This may be what prompted Tillerson to call Trump a moron

If he didn't say it, then why did Trump challenge him to an IQ test? Huh, morons?

Donald Trump just challenged Rex Tillerson to an IQ test
He said it as a joke to drive liberals crazy for a few weeks.

The media lying is getting out of hand. The next lie, might be that Trump ordered a nuclear first strike on both Iran and North Korea.

When Walter Cronkite lied about Vietnam it showed just how far media lies can take a country.

Do democrats really intend to lie us into WWIII? It sure looks like it.

If he didn't say it, then why did Trump challenge him to an IQ test? Huh, morons?

Donald Trump just challenged Rex Tillerson to an IQ test
He said it as a joke to drive liberals crazy for a few weeks.

The media lying is getting out of hand. The next lie, might be that Trump ordered a nuclear first strike on both Iran and North Korea.

When Walter Cronkite lied about Vietnam it showed just how far media lies can take a country.

Do democrats really intend to lie us into WWIII? It sure looks like it.

Is Trump saying his IQ is a joke?

No matter what Tillerson said, Trump saying we need to increase nukes is crazy.

He didn't say it.

LOL, see what I mean???

I see exactly what you mean. Your posts among others here give overwhelming credence to the fact that somehow the Democrats have managed to raise two generations of blithering, uneducated sheep-like cretins out of their public indoctrination "schools" and newsmediatainment.

Like boiling a frog.

You voted for Trump, froggy. Your projection of that analogy is a classic.

Fact is, trump IS a fucking moron.
Oh come on, Trump Speak sounds moronic to you because Genius Speak is beyond your comprehension.
A perfect example:
"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

The one truth trump has said is that he has lots of words.

He's a fucking moron.

When Tillerson knows more about SALT than the president does, the president is truly a moron. And yes, Rex called him a moron. LOL

But frankly Trump typically turns it into a WWF shout down, which deflects from the reality of Trump seeing 3K nuke warheads as "weakness," and contemplating first strikes. THAT's why he's a moron. And moron is a poor choice of words. Unbalanced ignorant egotist bully is more in line. LOL
You would have to believe "unnamed NBC sources"and something like the Easter Bunny to believe Tillerson called Trump a moron. In other words, you would actually have to be a moron.

Bingo!

RWNJs surely know that the entire planet is calling trump a fucking moron, right?

The reason the entire planet is calling trump a fucking moron is because trump IS a fucking moron.

Quit pretending you don't know that or that you didn't know it when you voted for him.
they called the entire american people morons for voting in obummer. I'll take that.

yea cause what we need is more nukes. Moron
so how stable do you think that arsenal from the 60s is? Maybe he was looking to replace unstable rockets.
Well, im not going to put words in his mouth. You can, if you want.
i don't have the story, and he made that statement during his campaign. I'm just offering what might have actually happened. ten fold isn't even logical. I'm sorry, it sounds made up like almost every story about something trump said or did. it's hilarious. no honor among journalists today.

so how stable do you think that arsenal from the 60s is? Maybe he was looking to replace unstable rockets.
i don't have the story, and he made that statement during his campaign. I'm just offering what might have actually happened. ten fold isn't even logical. I'm sorry, it sounds made up.
I wont argue with that. But trump has said some crazy shit... lol He did say this was all made up though.

i don't have the story, and he made that statement during his campaign. I'm just offering what might have actually happened. ten fold isn't even logical. I'm sorry, it sounds made up.
I wont argue with that. But trump has said some crazy shit... lol He did say this was all made up though.
Tillerson did as well.

Fact is, trump IS a fucking moron.
Oh come on, Trump Speak sounds moronic to you because Genius Speak is beyond your comprehension.
A perfect example:
"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."
WTF?
This ought to be funny except it's our President talking about nukes. I think.

Forum List

Back