This needs to stop

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
I support President Trump, but I think that the teacher was right to request that the student remove the Trump poster.

Just as a Biden poster should be removed.

I know NOthing about education via computer.

Could the other students see the Trump banner? Was the teacher the only person to see the Trump banner?

No matter.

Keep controversial matters out of the interchange.

Most of these looney toons are teachers. And most teachers are Pedos.
And so why would someone who teaches children to pay attention, but they themselves don't pays any attention to what is going on.
Pres. Trump gave teachers tax cuts which most of them were stressing out behind.
But the only thing that is left for them to hate the president is? His attacks on Pedos.
I cannot be a teacher. It's because I don't have the patience to deal with kids and they smell. And being locked up in a single room with them all day, will make me explode.
But these teachers don't have patience. So why are they dealing with children?

And most teachers are Pedos.

This post is rated retarded.jpg

I support President Trump, but I think that the teacher was right to request that the student remove the Trump poster.

Could the other students see the Trump banner? Was the teacher the only person to see the Trump banner?

No matter.

I worked in a public school when Obama was president. His image was in every damn classroom.

The teacher's a hypocrite.

And so why would someone who teaches children to pay attention, but they themselves don't pays any attention to what is going on.
Pres. Trump gave teachers tax cuts which most of them were stressing out behind.
But the only thing that is left for them to hate the president is? His attacks on Pedos.
I cannot be a teacher. It's because I don't have the patience to deal with kids and they smell. And being locked up in a single room with them all day, will make me explode.

No teacher has any say of what is or is not displayed in a student's home.

There are 3.2 million public education teachers in the U.S. Of that number you will get a few who do something stupid in any scenario.

It would be like me posting this and saying "This is what is wrong with the Republican party".

Judge sentences 'serial child molester' Hastert to 15 months

Does the teacher have any right to demand this? No. Does that paint 3.2 million people with the same brush? No. It's ignorant to think otherwise.

No teacher has any say of what is or is not displayed in a student's home.
I second this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Most teachers are pedos? WTF is wrong with you? Just because you`re an asshole I wouldn`t say all Republicans are assholes. Romney isn`t an asshole and then there`s.......never mind.

No matter.

The only issue I have is has the teacher told other students to remove things out of view?

Forum List

Back