This never entered my mind

We also have friendly relations with Russia, China, and North Korea but they are not our friends and therefore our ENEMIES!!!! Who is the bigger moron?

you are the bigger moron.

There are more choices than just friend or enemy.

You have the mind of a child if you do not understand that

Hezbollah are a terrorist group and are described as a state within a state. The State of Lebanon is not an enemy of the USA or the West, but Hezbollah are because one of their many ideologies is being Anti-West.

The crazy thing is, there are some terrorist apologists on the forum that stick up for Hezbollah.

There will be many reasons why foreign nationals live in Lebanon; work, marriage, family etc..
Why doesn’t the Lebanese government crack down on Hezbollah?

I just learned that 80,000 Americans are living in Lebanon. Just how many more Americans are living in countries that we consider our enemies? That number could exceed a million. Should all these so-called Americans be allowed to vote in our elections? If they choose to abandon their country, why should they have the right to vote and determine which political party is in power? What say you?
When ya start running low on exporting manufacturing, ya start exporting people. Just as you import the cheap Chinese products, ya start importing the cheap illegals.

I just learned that 80,000 Americans are living in Lebanon. Just how many more Americans are living in countries that we consider our enemies?

Lebanon isn't considered to be our enemy.

1728347535875.png

Forum List

Back