This Never Gets Old: “The Cold War’s Been Over for 20 years.”

So all you RW'ers still fighting the Cold War...

1. what was all the 'Reagan won the Cold War' shit about we've had to hear for decades?

2. why did you nominate the most pro-Russian candidate in the field to run in 2016?

Wow. YOur post makes absolutely no rational sense in the context of this thread.

Romney felt one way, Trump feels the opposite.

What part of that is confusing to you?

So Trump is closer NOW to Obama's view 5 years ago, and the Trumptards are ridiculing Obama.

lol.

Ha Ha! That is so funny! A well prepared joke! The '80s are calling! Ha Ha! That is so funny! I've got tears in my eyes. Ha Ha! That is so funny! A well prepared joke! The '80s are calling! (insert canned laughter).

So Obama was the only person in the federal government who was unaware that the Soviet/Russian spy activity in the US did not diminish one little bit after the collapse of the Soviet Union?

Apparently, Democrats are the only people in government who are unaware that the Russians/Soviets/Russians were "meddling" in every US election since Lenin too.

lol, Russian meddling is almost unanimously denied by the RWnuts on USMB.

How did Russian make you flip your vote?

They didn't. They tried. Have you ever heard of attempted murder?

Apparently not.

Isn't it interesting that the same Dems who disparage the previous Cold War now want to start another one?

1. what was all the 'Reagan won the Cold War' shit about we've had to hear for decades?

2. why did you nominate the most pro-Russian candidate in the field to run in 2016?

Wow. YOur post makes absolutely no rational sense in the context of this thread.

So Trump is closer NOW to Obama's view 5 years ago, and the Trumptards are ridiculing Obama.

lol.

Obama thought that the only problem with our relations with Russia was gwbush.

THEN he took office, gave PUtin the reset button, and CONTINUED THE SAME ANTI-RUSSIAN polices that caused the friction during the Bush years, such as nato expansion and meddling in states on Russia's border.

ANd then lo and behold, relations with Russia grew strained.

He actually though that he could push Russia around like a defeated power and have the Russian's still like him.

IN this, he was a fool.

Trump want's better relations and realizes that getting such relations will require policy changes, ie NOT fucking with Russia.

I gave you the respect of a serious answer. I hope you have the capability of doing the same.

I never believed the Cold War was over. I never believed Reagan won it.

OMG I disagree with Obama. What do I win!!??

I never believed the Cold War was over. I never believed Reagan won it.

OMG I disagree with Obama. What do I win!!??

THat did not address anything I said.

These people are funny trying to defend Reagan, Romney, and Trump all at the same time, with a bonus effort of denigrating Obama...

You haven't even really explained what part of this you have a problem with.

DIfferent presidents or want a be presidents had different policies at different times.

So?

I think the United States and Russia need to just have their official cock measuring contest so we can finally put this behind us, because that's all this ever was.
No, it was about communism attempting to conquer the world.

Indeed. It is making a massive comeback though in a different form, America had best be careful and continue to lead the world against this evil ideology.

Indeed. It is making a massive comeback though in a different form, America had best be careful and continue to lead the world against this evil ideology.

Don't be ridiculous!

They've had 100 years to show they have a better system and to date they haven't even come close.

Ha Ha! That is so funny! A well prepared joke! The '80s are calling! Ha Ha! That is so funny! I've got tears in my eyes. Ha Ha! That is so funny! A well prepared joke! The '80s are calling! (insert canned laughter).

So Obama was the only person in the federal government who was unaware that the Soviet/Russian spy activity in the US did not diminish one little bit after the collapse of the Soviet Union?

Apparently, Democrats are the only people in government who are unaware that the Russians/Soviets/Russians were "meddling" in every US election since Lenin too.

---------------------------------------------------- no , they mighta meddled as that their job and USA job is to guard against the meddling Carbineer .

Don't be ridiculous!

They've had 100 years to show they have a better system and to date they haven't even come close.

How old are you?

Old enough to have seen Krushchev banging his shoe on his desk at the UN on TV and old enough to see that none of what he was railing about ever came to pass.

But give them another 100 years and maybe they'll realize their goals.

Remind me again how Russia forced you to vote for Trump. One of you loons earlier today said that Facebook made him do it. Did Facebook get you also?

Since we are chatting about meddling in elections, what should we do about Obama? Exile or prosecution?

Don't be ridiculous!

How old are you?

Old enough to have seen Krushchev banging his shoe on his desk at the UN on TV and old enough to see that none of what he was railing about ever came to pass.

But give them another 100 years and maybe they'll realize their goals.

Then you remember thousands of soviet tanks sitting in the middle of Germany while friendly governments kept falling in the Third World, and the dems at home were about as stead fast as jello.

And your confidence reeks of revisionist history.

Then you remember thousands of soviet tanks sitting in the middle of Germany while friendly governments kept falling in the Third World, and the dems at home were about as stead fast as jello.

Germany is no longer divided and the Soviet Union no longer exists.

Communism collapsed under it's own weight.

Germany is no longer divided and the Soviet Union no longer exists.

Communism collapsed under it's own weight.

Yep. When confronted by a powerful counter offense.

If you look back and think that that was inevitable, you are kidding yourself.

Forum List

Back