🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Obozo Illegal Was Deported SIX TIMES....

If the representatives of either party had any serious thoughts about stopping illegal immigration from Mexico, they have a very easy and effective solution available to them. Prosecute and imprison people who hire illegal aliens.

Sheriff Joe raided dozens of businesses using illegals being paid cash under the table and was almost indicted by the Obozo crowd for it. Phoenix is a "sanctuary" city and refused to prosecute those employers Arapaio caught red-handed. e-verify has been disconnected since 2009 and ICE refuses to take detained illegals. Holder's DOJ went after everybody getting in the way of their agenda including those who tried to get somebody prosecuted for "fast and furious". The trade-off was that the Sinaloa drug and smuggling cartel is now operating without fear of prosecution in the southwest.
There have never been any serious efforts to stop illegal hiring....by either party.
true, but it can start with the AMERICAN consumers.
for instance, I have thrown companies off of my property when they bring in workers that speak only spanish, that is a clear indication that they are illegal. So far its been a roofing company, a tree company and a company that was going to pour a concrete pad for additional parking.
I even tell them up front that if they bring filthy illegals on my property they will be ordered to leave.
That may be an interesting anecdote, but it isn't a realistic national policy to address illegal hiring.

There have never been any serious efforts to stop illegal hiring....by either party.

Bullshit...Chertoff was a couple months from completing the border fence when Napolitano defunded it. The same Napolitano who left us in Arizona $3B in debt from her vile reign as governor.

true, but it can start with the AMERICAN consumers.
for instance, I have thrown companies off of my property when they bring in workers that speak only spanish, that is a clear indication that they are illegal. So far its been a roofing company, a tree company and a company that was going to pour a concrete pad for additional parking.
I even tell them up front that if they bring filthy illegals on my property they will be ordered to leave.

The rare white carpenter, mason, roofer, etc. in Phoenix better speak espanol if he wants to work. The honest contractors can't compete with those who hire the illegals. It's out in the open and nothing is done about it. Many of the illegals are hardworking and honest, I don't deny that. If I were a mexican driven out of my home by NAFTA I'd be up here too. The solution is demanding mehico enforce THEIR side of the border under fear of US air-strikes...that solves it in a matter of hours.

The solution is demanding mehico enforce THEIR side of the border under fear of US air-strikes...that solves it in a matter of hours.

Stop posting self-indulgent nonsense like that, fake Marine. It has no real relevance to the matter at hand.

Real solutions to a problem like illegal immigration will never come from such emotional bullshit.

The solution is demanding mehico enforce THEIR side of the border under fear of US air-strikes...that solves it in a matter of hours.

Stop posting self-indulgent nonsense like that, fake Marine. It has no real relevance to the matter at hand.

Real solutions to a problem like illegal immigration will never come from such emotional bullshit.
You are correct, real solutions will come from enforcing our laws, building a fence, deporting those illegals here, ending the anchor baby loop hole and making it legal to shoot anyone caught slipping across the border.

when they bring in workers that speak only spanish [sic], that is a clear indication that they are illegal....

How do you know that?
because unlike you, I am aware of what is required to be a citizen of the United States.

Apparently not. You are also apparently unfamiliar with logic.
you are apparently a fake American. You should go back to the hell hole you snuck out of.

when they bring in workers that speak only spanish [sic], that is a clear indication that they are illegal....

How do you know that?
because unlike you, I am aware of what is required to be a citizen of the United States.

Apparently not. You are also apparently unfamiliar with logic.
you are apparently a fake American. ...

Wrong again.

Something the OP'er need to explain is the part that Illegals have been crossing the border before President Obama took office, and the complaint in his response about La Raza has been going on before President Obama, so why did Rick Perry the ex-Governor of Texas not help stem the flow?

What is the Governor of New Mexico doing to slow the flow of illegals in her state?

When Cali had a GOP in the 1990's and after Davis why did they not do more to prevent the flow of illegals into their state?

What is Greg Abbott ( Governor of Texas ) doing to slow the flow of illegals?

Not a damn thing, and a matter of fact the GOP talk a lot of shit about securing the borders but the reality is the Governors of those states know they get tax dollars through sales, real estate, petro and slowing the illegal tide would slow their tax income.

Now as the OP'er attempted to write about how i did not live in any region where there were illegals was funny seeing I lived near South Houston, and ran a Motel of 45 South near Wayside, and anyone from that area would know that is not a White Boy area, and I am white...

So yes I do have experience with illegals, dealing with illegals, and even having to replace illegals when I took over the duties of the Motel because the city order the owner of the land to sell, and I was brought in to clean the place up, and remove the problems which include illegals, working the Constables and HPD, and running Gangs, Drug Dealers and Pimps out.

Now can the OP'er tell us what they have done to clean up the problem they are writing about beside crying on a internet message board?

Forum List

Back