🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This one is for the gun grabbers. Explain this.

Well you are comparing something legal vs illegal. Crazy you'd let weapons for mass killing be legal. And when something is illegal it can be stopped before people die.
Man allegedly inspired by ISIS arrested in plot to bomb shopping center

Well I have some bad news for ya, and that is all mass murders are illegal.

Yes they are. And if they are planned with illegal weapons they can be stopped before they happen. Sad you make so many mass killing weapons legal.

They used illegal weapons in France, terrorists on government terrorist watch lists and they got fully automatic, military weapons, 30 round magazines, grenades and pistols...and murdered 142 people.......no gun stores, no gun shows, under police surveillance......

Yes and that gives you a chance to catch them before they kill people like we did here:
Milwaukee Man Planning Mass Shooting Bought Machine Guns From FBI | HuffPost

Course when you make extremely dangerous guns legal you have Vegas and Orlando.

Dumb shit...he bought illegal guns...he broke the law, and was captured without a need for background checks, gun registration or licensing....thanks for showing us how useless those gun laws were at catching this guy...

Yes and had those extremely dangerous guns used in Vegas been illegal the same thing might have happened. Instead we got a slaughter.

With the most guns in the world and the highest incarceration rate we still have much higher crime rates than other civilized countries with gun control. We also have many unique problems to our country like mass shootings, over 50 police shot and killed each year, our police shoot many, many people, toddlers shoot people, road rage shootings, women shot by significant others.... Too many guns.
Why the US has the most mass shootings - CNN
US cops killed 100 times more than German police in 2015
Analysis | American toddlers are still shooting people on a weekly basis this year
Study: Road rage incidents involving guns are increasing

View attachment 157012
SO this prove how brain dead these people are , this gun bubba just shot his gun cuts down crime bullshit , he probably doesn't even realize it.

It's less the guns than it is the laws. When laws favor criminals, you have more crime. When laws favor the victim, the victim has the upper-hand.

The reason for the decease in violent crime the last two decades was less about guns and more about the laws that were written to protect the shooter. In my state during the 90's the law was if somebody broke into your home, you must try to exit your very own home if possible. If you challenged and hurt or killed the intruder, you were charged by the DA. They could even sue you if you weren't home and they tripped on a throw rug and hurt themselves.

We changed all that in early 2000. New laws were written to protect the homeowner and CCW holder. Now if somebody breaks into my home, I have every legal right to finish them off and not one law broken. If I injure them, I'm not responsible for their medical care, and the family can't sue me either. If in my car, the Castle Doctrine extends to my vehicle as well. Somebody breaking into my car is no different than somebody breaking into my home. I have every legal right to kill them.

So it's less the guns than it is the gun laws. How many guns we have or don't have is irrelevant. The reasons you are safer in your home from intruders is because you DO have the legal right to use deadly force and it doesn't matter if you own a gun or not. A criminal is not going to take the chance that you are armed.

Safer? We have a much higher homicide rate than countries with gun control...

Our criminals are more willing to kill...but Europe is catching up asswipe....and when it escalates over there, they will be drenched in blood. London is already more violent than New York, they have cut their police numbers, their police rescources and are even more bonkers with their political correct control over the police....it is going to be a blood bath, since their people are unarmed in the face of the coming wave of violence and killing.

You mean since the Bill Clinton crime bill and gun control? Yes that was very effective against crime. Now with concealed carry ramping up what do we get?
FBI: Violent crime increases for second straight year

Why don't you bring up the FACT that during the increase of more gun sales and states adopting CCW laws violent crime actually dropped? It's been dropping for the past few decades until the leftists started this war against police officers which led to the Ferguson effect.
Again total nonsense, all crimes have been going down, long before the run on guns,even crimes that never have anything to do with guns are down at the same rate. Fact, since the increase in guns there are way way less households that have guns. They are all going into the hands of the weirdo's that think it's the end of the world or are the macho me kill them type. Shoot everyone. Even if they look at me wrong bubba's.

No.....more Americans now own and carry guns...and minorities and women are now buying and carrying guns adding to the numbers....

Working out well...

FBI: Violent crime increases for second straight year

It was working fine until obama decided he needed crime stats to go up...so he put the ACLU and the Department of Justice on the police......and now they wont Pro actively address crime...you know this, you lie about knowing this....you are a troll....
Police seem pretty active.
Yes, U.S. locks people up at a higher rate than any other country

With the most guns in the world and the highest incarceration rate we still have much higher crime rates than other civilized countries with gun control. We also have many unique problems to our country like mass shootings, over 50 police shot and killed each year, our police shoot many, many people, toddlers shoot people, road rage shootings, women shot by significant others.... Too many guns.
Analysis | American toddlers are still shooting people on a weekly basis this year

View attachment 157012
SO this prove how brain dead these people are , this gun bubba just shot his gun cuts down crime bullshit , he probably doesn't even realize it.

It's less the guns than it is the laws. When laws favor criminals, you have more crime. When laws favor the victim, the victim has the upper-hand.

The reason for the decease in violent crime the last two decades was less about guns and more about the laws that were written to protect the shooter. In my state during the 90's the law was if somebody broke into your home, you must try to exit your very own home if possible. If you challenged and hurt or killed the intruder, you were charged by the DA. They could even sue you if you weren't home and they tripped on a throw rug and hurt themselves.

We changed all that in early 2000. New laws were written to protect the homeowner and CCW holder. Now if somebody breaks into my home, I have every legal right to finish them off and not one law broken. If I injure them, I'm not responsible for their medical care, and the family can't sue me either. If in my car, the Castle Doctrine extends to my vehicle as well. Somebody breaking into my car is no different than somebody breaking into my home. I have every legal right to kill them.

So it's less the guns than it is the gun laws. How many guns we have or don't have is irrelevant. The reasons you are safer in your home from intruders is because you DO have the legal right to use deadly force and it doesn't matter if you own a gun or not. A criminal is not going to take the chance that you are armed.

Our criminals are more willing to kill...but Europe is catching up asswipe....and when it escalates over there, they will be drenched in blood. London is already more violent than New York, they have cut their police numbers, their police rescources and are even more bonkers with their political correct control over the police....it is going to be a blood bath, since their people are unarmed in the face of the coming wave of violence and killing.

Yes you wish violence and death upon the world, I get it. You are doing a great job here too btw.

Well I have some bad news for ya, and that is all mass murders are illegal.

Yes they are. And if they are planned with illegal weapons they can be stopped before they happen. Sad you make so many mass killing weapons legal.

They used illegal weapons in France, terrorists on government terrorist watch lists and they got fully automatic, military weapons, 30 round magazines, grenades and pistols...and murdered 142 people.......no gun stores, no gun shows, under police surveillance......

Yes and that gives you a chance to catch them before they kill people like we did here:

Dumb shit...he bought illegal guns...he broke the law, and was captured without a need for background checks, gun registration or licensing....thanks for showing us how useless those gun laws were at catching this guy...

Yes and had those extremely dangerous guns used in Vegas been illegal the same thing might have happened. Instead we got a slaughter.

No....we have 16 million of those guns...2 were used to murder 58 people....the rental truck in France murdered 89. And fully automatic military rifles in France are completely illegal....and they were used to murder 142 people......

I'm sure I could if it interested me and I had the money to do it. I spent several years in martial arts and it's a system of self-defense of calculated and practiced moves. Like anything else, the more you do it, the better you get at it.

The nice thing about legal semi-autos with high capacity magazines is that our mass killers don't even have to train right? Just arm them up with weapons for mass killing and its easy.

And the mass killers in France, they either rent a truck to murder 89 people...or get fully automatic, military rifles and murder 142.....

Yes international terrorism. It is a problem. But we don't need terrorist organizations when you can legally buy a gun for mass killing.

Yeah...they just have to rent a truck.

Roads can be blocked for big events.

Right, we are going to burden our police to block every public event: fairs, carnivals, movies, concerts, sporting events because a formerly armed nut may rent a truck and run people over.

The nice thing about legal semi-autos with high capacity magazines is that our mass killers don't even have to train right? Just arm them up with weapons for mass killing and its easy.

And the mass killers in France, they either rent a truck to murder 89 people...or get fully automatic, military rifles and murder 142.....

Yes international terrorism. It is a problem. But we don't need terrorist organizations when you can legally buy a gun for mass killing.

Right, we are going to burden our police to block every public event: fairs, carnivals, movies, concerts, sporting events because a formerly armed nut may rent a truck and run people over.

You have no problem burdening them with guns for mass killing or with guns everywhere for that matter. Being dead is quite a burden.
Fallen officers: 64 shot dead in the line of duty in 2016 - CNN

No....we have 16 million of those guns...2 were used to murder 58 people....the rental truck in France murdered 89. And fully automatic military rifles in France are completely illegal....and they were used to murder 142 people......

You have no problem burdening them with guns for mass killing or with guns everywhere for that matter. Being dead is quite a burden.

Our criminals kill cops....the european criminals have guns, they don't use them to murder police.

58 in Vegas.....142 in France...where actual, fully automatic rifles are illegal....and the guys using them were known terrorists on government terrorist watch lists....

View attachment 157012

Then do this: Get a huge sign made that says WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSE and hang that on your front porch. Get back to us in a few months (if you're still alive) and let us know how it worked out for ya. Because that's exactly what you would do by disarming the US public; hanging a big sign around your neck that tells everybody you are not able to defend yourself.

WTF do you think that mass murderers usually choose gun-free zones to carry out their plots?

58 in Vegas.....142 in France...where actual, fully automatic rifles are illegal....and the guys using them were known terrorists on government terrorist watch lists....
Yes the work of an international terrorist organization. How many shooters? Just one individual buying legal guns in vegas.
If only the guns used in vegas were illegal.

I noticed you didn't post the actual list of most dangerous states : from the FBI STATS you love.

10- Arkansas
Florida
Maryland
Delaware
South Carolina
Louisiana
Tennessee
Nevada
New Mexico
1- Alaska .

All gun nut states , except for Maryland .

The Most Dangerous States in America
Maryland "IS" a gun nut State.

It just happens to be that the criminals are the gun nuts possessing the guns and willing to use them to protect their criminal Enterprise.

View attachment 157012

Then do this: Get a huge sign made that says WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSE and hang that on your front porch. Get back to us in a few months (if you're still alive) and let us know how it worked out for ya. Because that's exactly what you would do by disarming the US public; hanging a big sign around your neck that tells everybody you are not able to defend yourself.

WTF do you think that mass murderers usually choose gun-free zones to carry out their plots?

Orlando there was an armed officer there. There were plenty of guns at Vegas too.

It is funny your are so paranoid and scared you that sign would make any difference.

I've gone my entire life without needing a gun for anything. I've still never known anyone who needed one. Stop being so scared and giving incentive for criminals to be armed.

Our criminals kill cops....the european criminals have guns, they don't use them to murder police.

Yes cops get killed a lot in the country with the most guns. Strange. Yet in countries with gun control they almost never get killed. You can't be this dumb...

Orlando there was an armed officer there. There were plenty of guns at Vegas too.

It is funny your are so paranoid and scared you that sign would make any difference.

I've gone my entire life without needing a gun for anything. I've still never known anyone who needed one. Stop being so scared and giving incentive for criminals to be armed.

As I stated, it doesn't matter if you're armed or not. The idea that you could be armed is what protects you.

This reminds me of a discussion I was having on a local blog when our state was considering CCW laws. An anti-gunner asked me why I wanted CCW's so bad? I told him because of my mother. She lives alone and doesn't drive. She likes to walk everywhere if possible and having CCW's would help protect her. He wrote back and asked if my elderly mother would carry a gun if the law was passed. To that question I answered "No she wouldn't, but the criminal doesn't know that."

Here we used to have ATM robberies all the time; some even turned out deadly. That was until we passed a law that allowed CCW holders to carry their guns in their cars. Later they got rid of the holster law which means I didn't have to have my gun in a compartment or holster. I could ride around with my loaded gun right on my passenger seat.

Wyoming has more guns per capita than any other state. They have open carry, and you do not need a permit to carry concealed. Yet the crime rate is 40 percent less than the national average, with some cities well below that. Some of them are among the safest places to live in America. So, if guns are the problem, as you believe, why aren't people being gunned down in the streets?
WhaView attachment 156862 t I get a kick out of is your using this one example to prove a point , so I'll use one example that is by far more powerful then yours to explain what happens with guns around

Yeah nice photo.....where did you get it...Everytown for gun confiscation?

Here ....

Fact Check, Gun Control and Suicide

There is no relation between suicide rate and gun ownership rates around the world. According to the 2016 World Health Statistics report, (2) suicide rates in the four countries cited as having restrictive gun control laws have suicide rates that are comparable to that in the U. S.: Australia, 11.6, Canada, 11.4, France, 15.8, UK, 7.0, and USA 13.7 suicides/100,000. By comparison, Japan has among the highest suicide rates in the world, 23.1/100,000, but gun ownership is extremely rare, 0.6 guns/100 people.

Suicide is a mental health issue. If guns are not available other means are used. Poisoning, in fact, is the most common method of suicide for U. S. females according to the Washington Post (34 % of suicides), and suffocation the second most common method for males (27%).

Secondly, gun ownership rates in France and Canada are not low, as is implied in the Post article. The rate of gun ownership in the U. S. is indeed high at 88.8 guns/100 residents, but gun ownership rates are also among the world’s highest in the other countries cited. Gun ownership rates in these countries are are as follows: Australia, 15, Canada, 30.8, France, 31.2, and UK 6.2 per 100 residents. (3,4) Gun ownership rates in Saudia Arabia are comparable to that in Canada and France, with 37.8 guns per 100 Saudi residents, yet the lowest suicide rate in the world is in Saudia Arabia (0.3 suicides per 100,000).

Third, recent statistics in the state of Florida show that nearly one third of the guns used in suicides are obtained illegally, putting these firearm deaths beyond control through gun laws.(5)

Fourth, the primary factors affecting suicide rates are personal stresses, cultural, economic, religious factors and demographics. According to the WHO statistics, the highest rates of suicide in the world are in the Republic of Korea, with 36.8 suicides per 100,000, but India, Japan, Russia, and Hungary all have rates above 20 per 100,000; roughly twice as high as the U.S. and the four countries that are the basis for the Post’s calculation that gun control would reduce U.S. suicide rates by 20 to 38 percent. Lebanon, Oman, and Iraq all have suicide rates below 1.1 per 100,000 people--less than 1/10 the suicide rate in the U. S., and Afghanistan, Algeria, Jamaica, Haiti, and Egypt have low suicide rates that are below 4 per 100,000 in contrast to 13.7 suicides/100,000 in the U. S.
When your just a brain dead gun bubba you look at the chart and don't even realize that homicides here in the US are worse then Homicides and suicides everywhere else. You know dam well that if they are gun bubba's they aren't very bright. They have their own interpretation of the second even though it's clear that all courts in this country tell them, hay stupid I decide what constitutional or not, not you brain dead gun bubbas.

Dip shit.....our gun murder rate ranks us at 104 or 111 around the world...and we aren't in the top 10 for suicide.....please...try doing some research.
My comment was about a chart that I displayed here showing what idiots these people are , which of course my chart proves. So what he does is bring in his own chart that I'm sure is bogus or at least distortions on facts. Show us your chart and I'll tell you if it is bogus or not and I'll tell you why. Even with his stats, good God we have horrible numbers. So the poor guy can't win no matter what he brings here.

As I stated, it doesn't matter if you're armed or not. The idea that you could be armed is what protects you.

This reminds me of a discussion I was having on a local blog when our state was considering CCW laws. An anti-gunner asked me why I wanted CCW's so bad? I told him because of my mother. She lives alone and doesn't drive. She likes to walk everywhere if possible and having CCW's would help protect her. He wrote back and asked if my elderly mother would carry a gun if the law was passed. To that question I answered "No she wouldn't, but the criminal doesn't know that."

Here we used to have ATM robberies all the time; some even turned out deadly. That was until we passed a law that allowed CCW holders to carry their guns in their cars. Later they got rid of the holster law which means I didn't have to have my gun in a compartment or holster. I could ride around with my loaded gun right on my passenger seat.

Does it? Why do countries with much lower gun ownership rates have so much less crime than us? Sorry, fail. For that matter why is crime in NYC down while places with more carry it is up? Fail again.

Bullshit every crook knows that every year there are less and less people who have guns in their homes, so as far as your home is concerned it is safer for them to do anything they want to do.
You need to come up with something that is true and a real argument supporting your nonsense. This is just like dealing with children, it's to easy and that makes me lose interest. I mean every point you got is nonsense and easy to dump on. We need to keep these threads interesting.

Forum List

Back