🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This one is for the gun grabbers. Explain this.

Blacks are responsible for over 50 percent of homicides? Perhaps we should simply make it illegal for blacks to own guns.

I wonder how he's going to reply to this one? He wants to ban guns, but its racist to take guns from blacks. Lol.

Leftists believe if they make something illegal, the criminals will abide to the new laws. They don't--that's why they're criminals.

So the strategy by the geniuses on the left is to disarm the good guys so the bad guys have the advantage. No.....I don't understand that logic either, but that's how a liberal mind thinks.

Blacks are responsible for over 50 percent of homicides? Perhaps we should simply make it illegal for blacks to own guns.

I wonder how he's going to reply to this one? He wants to ban guns, but its racist to take guns from blacks. Lol.

Leftists believe if they make something illegal, the criminals will abide to the new laws. They don't--that's why they're criminals.

So the strategy by the geniuses on the left is to disarm the good guys so the bad guys have the advantage. No.....I don't understand that logic either, but that's how a liberal mind thinks.
With the most guns in the world and the highest incarceration rate we still have much higher crime rates than other civilized countries with gun control. We also have many unique problems to our country like mass shootings, over 50 police shot and killed each year, our police shoot many, many people, toddlers shoot people, road rage shootings, women shot by significant others.... Too many guns.
Why the US has the most mass shootings - CNN
US cops killed 100 times more than German police in 2015
Analysis | American toddlers are still shooting people on a weekly basis this year
Study: Road rage incidents involving guns are increasing

With the most guns in the world and the highest incarceration rate we still have much higher crime rates than other civilized countries with gun control. We also have many unique problems to our country like mass shootings, over 50 police shot and killed each year, our police shoot many, many people, toddlers shoot people, road rage shootings, women shot by significant others.... Too many guns.
Analysis | American toddlers are still shooting people on a weekly basis this year

We are also the most diverse in the world as well. Take minority crime out of the picture, our crime rate (and gun rate) would be more inline with other countries.

In our prisons, people get three squares a day plus snacks if you have a prison account where your family funnels money to the family member in prison. They have workout rooms, pool rooms, football fields, and even a little private room for your wife to stop by to start a family.

We have the same in the outside world. They are called get-away weekends and we have to pay for them.

We are also the most diverse in the world as well. Take minority crime out of the picture, our crime rate (and gun rate) would be more inline with other countries.

In our prisons, people get three squares a day plus snacks if you have a prison account where your family funnels money to the family member in prison. They have workout rooms, pool rooms, football fields, and even a little private room for your wife to stop by to start a family.

We have the same in the outside world. They are called get-away weekends and we have to pay for them.

And we have the highest incarceration rate in the world.
Yes, U.S. locks people up at a higher rate than any other country

Yes we do, because of all the illegal drug sales and associated crimes with recreational narcotics. You know recreational narcotics........those things that have been outlawed our entire lives, yet the problem seems to be growing?????

Well Australia solved the problem. Gun control is the only thing that has solved that problem. More guns aren't working here, just worse shootings.
Actually, you're an idiot, or you are deliberately spreading false information. Since the 90's we have about twice as many privately owned firearms, and shootings are down 49%. That's a fact. Now, don't you look incredibly stupid?

You mean since the Bill Clinton crime bill and gun control? Yes that was very effective against crime. Now with concealed carry ramping up what do we get?
FBI: Violent crime increases for second straight year

Why don't you bring up the FACT that during the increase of more gun sales and states adopting CCW laws violent crime actually dropped? It's been dropping for the past few decades until the leftists started this war against police officers which led to the Ferguson effect.
Again total nonsense, all crimes have been going down, long before the run on guns,even crimes that never have anything to do with guns are down at the same rate. Fact, since the increase in guns there are way way less households that have guns. They are all going into the hands of the weirdo's that think it's the end of the world or are the macho me kill them type. Shoot everyone. Even if they look at me wrong bubba's.

Duh! Did you ever consider the fact that all other non-gun related crimes went down such as rape, assault, burglary because people were afraid of getting gunned down?

When talking about CCW's, it's less the amount of guns than it is the laws that support the victim. Along with CCW laws came the laws that protect the shooter. Years ago people had guns, but laws were created for the attacker and not the victim. If you protected your life with deadly force, you may have (or did) face prosecution or charges.

I have no reservations about using deadly force in my state of Ohio. That's because our laws heavily favor the legal gun carrier. However, even if my CCW license was accepted in commie states like New York or California, I would be afraid to use deadly force; not because I did anything wrong, but because the laws do not favor me using deadly force.
Nonsense I said all crime went down, white collar crime, corporate crime, there are tons of crime that people don't even see each other during the crime. Your information is stupid and has a ton of holes in it, you stats on crime is been proven stupid over and over . Remember I said crime was going down before there was any increase in gun numbers and less and less people kept guns in their house. So what you said as usual is a big pile of shit, that's what you always get from you self ected gun hero's.

Yes we do, because of all the illegal drug sales and associated crimes with recreational narcotics. You know recreational narcotics........those things that have been outlawed our entire lives, yet the problem seems to be growing?????

And even with the most guns in the world and highest incarceration rates we have much higher crime than other civilized countries. Seems we need to look at gun control and inequality.

Well Australia solved the problem. Gun control is the only thing that has solved that problem. More guns aren't working here, just worse shootings.
Actually, you're an idiot, or you are deliberately spreading false information. Since the 90's we have about twice as many privately owned firearms, and shootings are down 49%. That's a fact. Now, don't you look incredibly stupid?

You mean since the Bill Clinton crime bill and gun control? Yes that was very effective against crime. Now with concealed carry ramping up what do we get?

Why don't you bring up the FACT that during the increase of more gun sales and states adopting CCW laws violent crime actually dropped? It's been dropping for the past few decades until the leftists started this war against police officers which led to the Ferguson effect.
Again total nonsense, all crimes have been going down, long before the run on guns,even crimes that never have anything to do with guns are down at the same rate. Fact, since the increase in guns there are way way less households that have guns. They are all going into the hands of the weirdo's that think it's the end of the world or are the macho me kill them type. Shoot everyone. Even if they look at me wrong bubba's.

Duh! Did you ever consider the fact that all other non-gun related crimes went down such as rape, assault, burglary because people were afraid of getting gunned down?

When talking about CCW's, it's less the amount of guns than it is the laws that support the victim. Along with CCW laws came the laws that protect the shooter. Years ago people had guns, but laws were created for the attacker and not the victim. If you protected your life with deadly force, you may have (or did) face prosecution or charges.

I have no reservations about using deadly force in my state of Ohio. That's because our laws heavily favor the legal gun carrier. However, even if my CCW license was accepted in commie states like New York or California, I would be afraid to use deadly force; not because I did anything wrong, but because the laws do not favor me using deadly force.
By the way do you realize how stupid you look, proudly telling us how you have no problem shooting someone, for what you decide is bad, and proud of the fact that your state will support you for shooting someone who smiles at you wrong.

Wyoming has more guns per capita than any other state. They have open carry, and you do not need a permit to carry concealed. Yet the crime rate is 40 percent less than the national average, with some cities well below that. Some of them are among the safest places to live in America. So, if guns are the problem, as you believe, why aren't people being gunned down in the streets?
Nobody wants to live there. And not much to steal. Need more?

Yes it dropped with Bill Clinton passed his crime bill and gun control. Now with concealed carry ramping up we get this:

CCW laws have been ramping up since the early 90's. Now you are trying to lie that this has only been happening the last two years????

It was quite rare until more recent years, not a lie at all. We had more concealed during those two years than ever before. And well that's not working out.

Wrong as usual:

View attachment 156975

View attachment 157012
SO this prove how brain dead these people are , this gun bubba just shot his gun cuts down crime bullshit , he probably doesn't even realize it.

So, where is your evidence that guns are responsible for gun violence? I've never seen a gun jump up and shoot someone all by itself. Have you?

What is a reload failure? I never heard of such a thing.

If you know anything about guns, you'd realize what the shooter in the video clip did. HIs first magazine had two rounds in it. He only shot one. The reason he did so is so that he didn't have to put the new round in the chamber after he switched to the second magazine. Now imagine if those were 6 round magazines. It wouldn't have slowed him down one bit. Or are you saying we should outlaw high capacity magazines so a person can only kill 60 people instead of 61, and call that a worthwhile success?

Really? And where would he put all these six round mags? Would love to see him do that with 30 of them.

A back pack, a vest with many pockets, if in a stationary position like a hotel room, just lay them on a table next to him anywhere, if in a car, right on the passenger seat......... The Vegas killer may have killed more people without rigging his gun. Those guns jammed from the heat more than likely and his slaughter would have been to a greater extent using those guns what they were designed for.

Ok you make a video of your reloading several times while getting your magazines from a backpack. Love to see that.

I'm sure I could if it interested me and I had the money to do it. I spent several years in martial arts and it's a system of self-defense of calculated and practiced moves. Like anything else, the more you do it, the better you get at it.

The nice thing about legal semi-autos with high capacity magazines is that our mass killers don't even have to train right? Just arm them up with weapons for mass killing and its easy.

And the mass killers in France, they either rent a truck to murder 89 people...or get fully automatic, military rifles and murder 142.....

Wyoming has more guns per capita than any other state. They have open carry, and you do not need a permit to carry concealed. Yet the crime rate is 40 percent less than the national average, with some cities well below that. Some of them are among the safest places to live in America. So, if guns are the problem, as you believe, why aren't people being gunned down in the streets?
WhaView attachment 156862 t I get a kick out of is your using this one example to prove a point , so I'll use one example that is by far more powerful then yours to explain what happens with guns around

Yeah nice photo.....where did you get it...Everytown for gun confiscation?

Here ....

Fact Check, Gun Control and Suicide

There is no relation between suicide rate and gun ownership rates around the world. According to the 2016 World Health Statistics report, (2) suicide rates in the four countries cited as having restrictive gun control laws have suicide rates that are comparable to that in the U. S.: Australia, 11.6, Canada, 11.4, France, 15.8, UK, 7.0, and USA 13.7 suicides/100,000. By comparison, Japan has among the highest suicide rates in the world, 23.1/100,000, but gun ownership is extremely rare, 0.6 guns/100 people.

Suicide is a mental health issue. If guns are not available other means are used. Poisoning, in fact, is the most common method of suicide for U. S. females according to the Washington Post (34 % of suicides), and suffocation the second most common method for males (27%).

Secondly, gun ownership rates in France and Canada are not low, as is implied in the Post article. The rate of gun ownership in the U. S. is indeed high at 88.8 guns/100 residents, but gun ownership rates are also among the world’s highest in the other countries cited. Gun ownership rates in these countries are are as follows: Australia, 15, Canada, 30.8, France, 31.2, and UK 6.2 per 100 residents. (3,4) Gun ownership rates in Saudia Arabia are comparable to that in Canada and France, with 37.8 guns per 100 Saudi residents, yet the lowest suicide rate in the world is in Saudia Arabia (0.3 suicides per 100,000).

Third, recent statistics in the state of Florida show that nearly one third of the guns used in suicides are obtained illegally, putting these firearm deaths beyond control through gun laws.(5)

Fourth, the primary factors affecting suicide rates are personal stresses, cultural, economic, religious factors and demographics. According to the WHO statistics, the highest rates of suicide in the world are in the Republic of Korea, with 36.8 suicides per 100,000, but India, Japan, Russia, and Hungary all have rates above 20 per 100,000; roughly twice as high as the U.S. and the four countries that are the basis for the Post’s calculation that gun control would reduce U.S. suicide rates by 20 to 38 percent. Lebanon, Oman, and Iraq all have suicide rates below 1.1 per 100,000 people--less than 1/10 the suicide rate in the U. S., and Afghanistan, Algeria, Jamaica, Haiti, and Egypt have low suicide rates that are below 4 per 100,000 in contrast to 13.7 suicides/100,000 in the U. S.
When your just a brain dead gun bubba you look at the chart and don't even realize that homicides here in the US are worse then Homicides and suicides everywhere else. You know dam well that if they are gun bubba's they aren't very bright. They have their own interpretation of the second even though it's clear that all courts in this country tell them, hay stupid I decide what constitutional or not, not you brain dead gun bubbas.

Dip shit.....our gun murder rate ranks us at 104 or 111 around the world...and we aren't in the top 10 for suicide.....please...try doing some research.

It was quite rare until more recent years, not a lie at all. We had more concealed during those two years than ever before. And well that's not working out.

Wrong as usual:

View attachment 156975

And if it had anything to do with CCW's or guns for that matter, it would have been increasing the last fifteen years.

You see, when a change takes place, you can't say it has anything to do with events that have been taking place for a long time. You need to look at what other changes took place at the same time:

Ferguson effect - Wikipedia

Yes Ferguson. Ferguson happened because our police shoot lots and lots of people. Something completely unique to the US among civilized countries. Something cause by...too many guns. So yes again guns are a huge problem with our crime.

Really? Brown didn't even have a gun. The real problem in our country is the MSM and the lies they promote like "Hands up--don't shoot." Long after it was proven to be a falsehood, it was still promoted by Black Lies Matter and the left-wing in general.

When police fear the criminals, of course crime will increase--especially violent crime. Sure, the cops will come out if called, but if they see a drug deal going down, they now turn their heads the other way. They don't want to get involved with anything that may involve them in a violent altercation.

I've seen this in my city the last couple of years. Our police are no longer pro-active when it comes to crime. You can drive 50 mph in any of our school zones and not have to worry one bit about being pulled over. Our cops don't pull traffic offenders over any longer hence the Ferguson Effect.
Do you believe the make believe world this guy lives in.

Posse comitatus is the common law of the land.

Any available gun lovers actually carrying Arms, could be "commandeered, not drafted" since they are not well regulated militia, into a posse. Regulators ensuring wellness of regulation.

Yes lets make it as easy for mass shooters as possible. Don't make them reload.

So your concern is making it easy on them or actually solving a problem? Because your suggestion doesn't solve anything.

and as a troll you keep rolling out the lies...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

And why did gun murder go up after 2014....people like Brain...who blame the police and keep them from doing their jobs...

Hard Data, Hollow Protests

The reason for the current increase is what I have called the Ferguson Effect.

Cops are backing off of proactive policing in high-crime minority neighborhoods, and criminals are becoming emboldened.

Having been told incessantly by politicians, the media, and Black Lives Matter activists that they are bigoted for getting out of their cars and questioning someone loitering on a known drug corner at 2 AM, many officers are instead just driving by. Such stops are discretionary; cops don’t have to make them. And when political elites demonize the police for just such proactive policing, we shouldn’t be surprised when cops get the message and do less of it.

Seventy-two percent of the nation’s officers say that they and their colleagues are now less willing to stop and question suspicious persons, according to a Pew Research poll released in January. The reason is the persistent anti-cop climate.

Four studies came out in 2016 alone rebutting the charge that police shootings are racially biased. If there is a bias in police shootings, it works in favor of blacks and against whites. That truth has not stopped the ongoing demonization of the police—including, now, by many of the country’s ignorant professional athletes. The toll will be felt, as always, in the inner city, by the thousands of law-abiding people there who desperately want more police protection.

Really? And where would he put all these six round mags? Would love to see him do that with 30 of them.

A back pack, a vest with many pockets, if in a stationary position like a hotel room, just lay them on a table next to him anywhere, if in a car, right on the passenger seat......... The Vegas killer may have killed more people without rigging his gun. Those guns jammed from the heat more than likely and his slaughter would have been to a greater extent using those guns what they were designed for.

Ok you make a video of your reloading several times while getting your magazines from a backpack. Love to see that.

I'm sure I could if it interested me and I had the money to do it. I spent several years in martial arts and it's a system of self-defense of calculated and practiced moves. Like anything else, the more you do it, the better you get at it.

The nice thing about legal semi-autos with high capacity magazines is that our mass killers don't even have to train right? Just arm them up with weapons for mass killing and its easy.

And the mass killers in France, they either rent a truck to murder 89 people...or get fully automatic, military rifles and murder 142.....

Yes international terrorism. It is a problem. But we don't need terrorist organizations when you can legally buy a gun for mass killing.

So your concern is making it easy on them or actually solving a problem? Because your suggestion doesn't solve anything.

Have you noticed how often we are having the worst mass shooting in history? Last year it was Orlando. Now it's Vegas. Maybe you aren't aware, but most consider more people dying in mass shootings bad.

Orlando was muslim terrorism...he murdered 49 with a rifle.....the muslim terrorist in Nice, France, murdered 89 and injured 450 with a rental truck........

Then you have the guy in Vegas..with 2 legal rifles, he murdered 58.....the terrorists in France, murdered 142 with illegal, fully automatic military rifles...and 30 round magazines...also illegal..they didn't use bump stocks, they used actual fully automatic rifles....which are illegal in Europe....

and as a troll you keep rolling out the lies...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

And why did gun murder go up after 2014....people like Brain...who blame the police and keep them from doing their jobs...

Hard Data, Hollow Protests

The reason for the current increase is what I have called the Ferguson Effect.

Cops are backing off of proactive policing in high-crime minority neighborhoods, and criminals are becoming emboldened.

Having been told incessantly by politicians, the media, and Black Lives Matter activists that they are bigoted for getting out of their cars and questioning someone loitering on a known drug corner at 2 AM, many officers are instead just driving by. Such stops are discretionary; cops don’t have to make them. And when political elites demonize the police for just such proactive policing, we shouldn’t be surprised when cops get the message and do less of it.

Seventy-two percent of the nation’s officers say that they and their colleagues are now less willing to stop and question suspicious persons, according to a Pew Research poll released in January. The reason is the persistent anti-cop climate.

Four studies came out in 2016 alone rebutting the charge that police shootings are racially biased. If there is a bias in police shootings, it works in favor of blacks and against whites. That truth has not stopped the ongoing demonization of the police—including, now, by many of the country’s ignorant professional athletes. The toll will be felt, as always, in the inner city, by the thousands of law-abiding people there who desperately want more police protection.

The “boyfriend loophole” in U.S. gun laws is costing women’s lives

More police officers die on the job in states with more guns

Fallen officers: 64 shot dead in the line of duty in 2016 - CNN

Yes international terrorism. It is a problem. But we don't need terrorist organizations when you can legally buy a gun for mass killing.

Yeah...they just have to rent a truck.

Forum List

Back