this story doesn't do much for the "gays should adopt children" crusaders

These stories don't do much for those advocating for heterosexual adoption.
Without heterosexuals, how would gay adopt dummy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If you skip over the Andrea Yates story, you'll find the story of the Hart family, which was headed by 2 lesbians married to one another.

It's a very disturbing, sad story about child abuse that was never dealt with by the authorities.

One of the strangest things about the story is that OR is or used to be very gung-ho about taking children from their parents when there was even a hint of abuse. Maybe things have changed?

Or maybe they just like lesbians (which is why the Harts were not investigated or prosecuted)
This story does not do much for those who say Army Majors should adopt children

"Carolyn and John Jackson are charged with unimaginable cruelty to children they were trusted to protect, said Fishman. "The crimes alleged should not happen to any child, anywhere, and it is deeply disturbing that they would happen on a military installation."

Nor does this say much for adoption by Mega Church Elders

Along with murder, McCormack, a former church elder at Rock Church in San Diego, California, was charged with three counts of torture and three counts of willful cruelty to a child. Her mother was charged with three counts each of torture and willful cruelty to a child, while her father was charged with murder and similar counts of torture and willful cruelty to a child.

Last edited:

If you skip over the Andrea Yates story, you'll find the story of the Hart family, which was headed by 2 lesbians married to one another.

It's a very disturbing, sad story about child abuse that was never dealt with by the authorities.

One of the strangest things about the story is that OR is or used to be very gung-ho about taking children from their parents when there was even a hint of abuse. Maybe things have changed?

Or maybe they just like lesbians (which is why the Harts were not investigated or prosecuted)
Adoption by same sex couples is quite common . You would think that there would bemany more such horror stories.

One anecdotal horor story does not make a case against adoption by gay people

• An estimated 2 million LGBT people are interested in adopting.
  • Over 43% of same-sex couples have adopted or step-children, versus about 10% of opposite-sex households.
  • Same-sex couples are four times more likely than opposite-sex couples to have adopted children or step-children.
  • Same-sex couples living with children are eight times more likely to have foster children and almost six times more likely to be living with other relative or non-relative children.
  • In 2019, 22.5% of female same-sex couple households had children under 18 present, compared with 6.6% of male same-sex couple households.
  • LGBT adoptive parents are more likely to adopt transracially.
  • Adopted children with same-sex parents are more likely to be foreign
And those kids do well:

You can go now.

Without heterosexuals, how would gay adopt dummy. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Right kid. Most who are adopted by gay people were conceived in a heterosexual relationship and were subsequently abused physically or sexually, neglected, rejected, or abandoned by those heterosexuals. The issue here is should they be adopted by a loving same sex couple, or remain wards of the state as their only legal parent and no permanent home or family? Many children, especialy those who are older or who have special needs remain in the system until they age out because of a shortage of families who are willing and qualified to adopt. Now stop your stupid sniping and answer the question

Right kid. Most who are adopted by gay people were conceived in a heterosexual relationship and were subsequently abused physically or sexually, neglected, rejected, or abandoned by those heterosexuals. The issue here is should they be adopted by a loving same sex couple, or remain wards of the state as their only legal parent and no permanent home or family? Many children, especialy those who are older or who have special needs remain in the system until they age out because of a shortage of families who are willing and qualified to adopt. Now stop your stupid sniping and answer the question
So?

Come out, come out where ever you are, Looks like your OP got shot down big time,

A gay couple should be a last resort. An act of desperation. Children deserve better.
We've lost the notion that homosexuality is indeed a perversion.

And so when people engage in one perversion, so easy to engage in others and in fact, that is what always happens. I know how human nature is (seeing as how I am a human myself--though never been gay).

"Twisted" only disappears when people make a conscious commitment to get rid of it.. and you normally have to have a conversion experience to Christ for that to happen. There really does not seem to be any other motivation to repent

A gay couple should be a last resort. An act of desperation. Children deserve better.
The question was, are kids better off growing up as a ward of the state or being adopted by a gay couple?

Please answer the question with your reasons for either alternative. Your answer should include a detailed analysis of the effects on the emotional, social and cognitive development of children in foster care (Control group) vs. those who are adopted (experimental group).

Please be sure to control for intervening variable such as the age at which children were placed, the level and type of trauma that they experienced while in the care of their birth parents prior to placement and the length of time in placement at the time of the study.

Please include references

Last edited:
The question was, are kids better off growing up as a ward of the state or being adopted by a gay couple?

Please answer the question with your reasons for either alternative. Your answer should include a detailed analysis of the effects on the emotional, social and cognitive development of children in foster care (Control group) vs. those who are adopted (experimental group).

Please be sure to control for intervening variable such as the age at which children were placed, the level and type of trauma that they experienced while in the care of their birth parents prior to placement and the length of time in placement at the time of the study.

Sorry, not playing a silly game with a practitioner of a fetish lifestyle.

But I will add, that a child is better off with a sane opposite sex couple than other fetish practitioners, such as bdsm or water sports as well.

And a newborn should never be granted adoption to any of the above.

Sorry, not playing a silly game with a practitioner of a fetish lifestyle.

But I will add, that a child is better off with a sane opposite sex couple than other fetish practitioners, such as bdsm or water sports as well.

And a newborn should never be granted adoption to any of the above.

Translation 1
“I do not have the intellectual capacity to even understand that question leave along answer it Therefore I will sling childish ad hominems at you and make offensive bigoted assertions about gays as a means to deflect from my own inadequacies

Translation 2
I am so invested in by ignorance and bigotry that I dare not expose myself to any new information that will challenge me and undermine my entrenched beliefs that are my entire identity. Therefore I will sling childish ad hominems at you and make offensive bigoted assertions about gays as a means to deflect from my own inadequacies

Here it is again in case you suddenly grow a brain stem and a spine

For the children who were adopted by gay couples, include information on the amount of time that they spent in foster care before being adopted

Democrats have to avoid and deflect from any facts that reflect negatively on their pet deviant sociopaths. You're only allowed to cite happy talk from their select media and pseudo-scientists at the Williams Institute.

NAMBLA does not exist

Most kiddie rapes are by Heterosexuals

FAke news, and of course doesn't address what I said. Faggots commit 40 to 50% of kiddie rapes, and they make up around 2% of the population. You're either stupid or you know you're deflecting. Only 'rights' hoax that has NAMBLA as a founding 'organization' and promoted by the Father of 'Gay Liberation' Harry Hay, also fondly remembered by Progressives everywhere, except they don't mention his NAMBLA WALKS WITH ME signs he wore in 'Pride' parades for years when a handful of dykes protested NAMBLA's frequent contingents in those.

'Progressives' worship him as a hero. Note their gushing fluff piece never mentions his love for kiddies and their rapists at all for some reason; you probably can't figure out why, but many of us can .

Really DudleySmith Fake news? That's all that you have to say? What the fuck is fake about it?

Translation 1
“I do not have the intellectual capacity to even understand that question leave along answer it Therefore I will sling childish ad hominems at you and make offensive bigoted assertions about gays as a means to deflect from my own inadequacies

Translation 2
I am so invested in by ignorance and bigotry that I dare not expose myself to any new information that will challenge me and undermine my entrenched beliefs that are my entire identity. Therefore I will sling childish ad hominems at you and make offensive bigoted assertions about gays as a means to deflect from my own inadequacies

Here it is again in case you suddenly grow a brain stem and a spine

For the children who were adopted by gay couples, include information on the amount of time that they spent in foster care before being adopted

lol nobody cares about your fake 'science' from faggot actvists pretending to be 'mental health professionals'. We all know by now the only 'peer reviews' these gimps are subjected to are just the same handful of fraudsters 'reviewing' each other's fake 'science' that of course always reaches the same politically correct 'outcomes'. You're pathetic.

Last edited:
This is not about Yates' story. But since u brought it up

I think that was a total travesty of justice. It's like Kill someone and then act crazy and you'll get off and get to go to a mental hosp instead of prison where you belong.

People will read about that and figure: Hmm... I could kill this one person I hate and.. well, I will have to get a prescription for some psych drug first like Yates did and be on it for awhile and then have a few issues w/ it and etc.. but then I could get away with killing ---

sick society we live in
How about that Utah hetero male minister who just killed his whole family?

Forum List

Back