This temp at my job has touched me 5 times

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
And asked me to massage her shoulders. But the girl I went on a date with has only touched at the end when we parted ways which was two times

So how is it someone who has been working here a month touched me more than someone who I known for a monto and a half?

Btw: I think the temp wants to give me the ass

Most men have a difficult time understanding women, but I suspect you are far worse than average.

troll-web.jpg

Most men have a difficult time understanding women, but I suspect you are far worse than average.

Well if she is not letting me know she finds me attractive then maybe I am slightly retarded

Last edited:
Ask the temp out! Then if she wants to be touched ask her back to your home.

If she fails the test next month that she needs to pass in order to be hired then I will ask her out

Never, repeat NEVER date a co-worker. You are screwing yourself far more than you will ever screw them.

It is an HR disaster waiting to happen. (as someone said)
And when you break up, you have to deal with all the drama at work.

Just don't.

Never, repeat NEVER date a co-worker. You are screwing yourself far more than you will ever screw them.

Just don't.

Can a play with a coworker instead of date?

Just don't.

If you are trying to ask whether you can play with them, then the answer is the same.

Don't date, fuck, finger, fondle, play with or otherwise engage in sexual interaction, with a co-worker.

And asked me to massage her shoulders. But the girl I went on a date with has only touched at the end when we parted ways which was two times

So how is it someone who has been working here a month touched me more than someone who I known for a monto and a half?

I once heard a story about a boy and his dog that was similar to your story. Seems the boy took in a stray dog, and the stray dog gave the boy more attention than he got from the dog that he had already had for a year. Well, the stray became his favorite dog, and the other dog ran away from home. The sad part was, the dog that ran away, eventually ended up at the dog pound, where he grieved himself to death.........................the moral of the story ..... it's difficult to please and love two animals exactly the same ................either way it goes, someone is not going to be happy ............ just saying ......

Just don't.

If you are trying to ask whether you can play with them, then the answer is the same.

Don't date, fuck, finger, fondle, play with or otherwise engage in sexual interaction, with a co-worker.

So my only hope is for her to fail the test

Just don't.

Or hope some other woman is interested.

And remember, if you miss read her signals, it turns into a lawsuit.

Just don't.

And don't forget this, either: even if you haven't misread her signals, and she eventually would get some kind of beef with you, she could still hang you out to dry. Especially if she sees some sort of profit in it for her.

Just don't.

So did I do the right thing with another coworker. I told her I was going clothes shopping after work and she suggested she can take me since she lives in that area

I declined

Relax. Once she gets to know you better she won't want squat to do with you.

Relax. Once she gets to know you better she won't want squat to do with you.

I don't know it's been 6 weeks and she is still feeling on me and cracking jokes

If I play my cards right she can be sitting on my dick by labor day

Just don't.

If you love or care about your job don't. If you are planning to leave in the near future maybe.
We ran into this kind of problem twice. And it's ugly. One of my executive (18 years employed) dated an employee a very hot good looking women. When they broke up she sue me for harassment. It cost me a lot of money to settle. I fired both of them after the case was closed.
The other case was also a sexual harassment. Also both got fired.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back