This video proves just how stupid Trump supporters really are

Well, pretty close anyways...

seanhannity-410.jpg
Nobody gets their news from Hannity, moron.
Of course they do. Where do you think conservatives get their news?

From all over the internet mainly. I watch some of the FNC financial shows, they are very good. I don't get my news from a talk show host... nor Comedy Central, like many here seem to do.
Can't use that old bullshit line anymore as Jon Stewart retired.

The Daily Show is still on, no?
Barely

Nobody gets their news from Hannity, moron.

From all over the internet mainly. I watch some of the FNC financial shows, they are very good. I don't get my news from a talk show host... nor Comedy Central, like many here seem to do.

Barely

Hmm.... couldn't tell you who the host is. Haven't watched CC in a while.

Barely

Some Aussie. Anyways he's on a total of 2 hours per week. Conservatives get Hannity for a solid 20. Probably more with other appearances.

It's painfully hilarious watching this.

I watched a little bit of it, an edited video is proof Billy boy?

This video is non edited and a stupid liberal documentary

Hillary Clinton Supporters Actually Don't Support…:

Barely

Some Aussie. Anyways he's on a total of 2 hours per week. Conservatives get Hannity for a solid 20. Probably more with other appearances.

I think he has a 1 hour show, Monday through Friday. Like I said, I like Kavuto and Bulls & Bears.. stuff like that.

Barely

I think he has a 1 hour show, Monday through Friday. Like I said, I like Kavuto and Bulls & Bears.. stuff like that.
And 3 hours on radio every day. Conservative radio and Drudge is what drives conservative talking points.

Barely

And 3 hours on radio every day. Conservative radio and Drudge is what drives conservative talking points.

Well, for some perhaps.... but the same could be said of the left, except for many of them it is comedy shows or nitwits like Samantha Bee or Ed Schultz. Drudge is for the most part just links to other sites.

Barely

Oh yes and I forgot about his radio show.

Barely

You idiots will believe anything, won't you?

It's the funniest part of the video, they're telling you these are real Trump supporters who will believe anything ... while they show you believe anything ...

:lmao:

You people are unreal

Well, for some perhaps.... but the same could be said of the left, except for many of them it is comedy shows or nitwits like Samantha Bee or Ed Schultz. Drudge is for the most part just links to other sites.
Drudge's links, taken as a whole, create a narrative. And he's mastered how to do it. Before Trump if you tuned into talk radio or Fox News, their entire show was basically reporting about whatever was on Drudereport.

I'm not sure anymore though now that several lifelong, die hard conservative talk show hosts have hilariously been branded RINO's :laugh:

It's the funniest part of the video, they're telling you these are real Trump supporters who will believe anything ... while they show you believe anything ...

You people are unreal
:cuckoo:

You people are unreal

Yes, you do actually believe, don't you? It's unbelievable. You know Trump supporters eat children too. True story

You people are unreal

Yes, you do actually believe, don't you? It's unbelievable. You know Trump supporters eat children too. True story
Yeah and Hillary had the Benghazi people killed because it would make her look good politically

You people are unreal

Yeah and Hillary had the Benghazi people killed because it would make her look good politically

No, she didn't stop them because her administration would have had to admit they fucked up and helped terrorists take over Libya. Unfortunately they did help terrorists take over Libya

You people are unreal

No, she didn't stop them because her administration would have had to admit they fucked up and helped terrorists take over Libya. Unfortunately they did help terrorists take over Libya
How long did it take you to jump through all those loops and hurdles before you could dream up that rationalization?

You people are unreal

How long did it take you to jump through all those loops and hurdles before you could dream up that rationalization?

You really have no ability to see anything beyond the talking points of the Democrat party. Ask anyone who isn't a kool-aid leftist and they'll tell you that's what happened

You really have no ability to see anything beyond the talking points of the Democrat party. Ask anyone who isn't a kool-aid leftist and they'll tell you that's what happened
Uh... no. Only a die hard right winger would say something like that. And I would hear dozens of other rationalizations from them completely different than yours. Probably far less informed though, considering the average Trump supporter.

Uh... no. Only a die hard right winger would say something like that. And I would hear dozens of other rationalizations from them completely different than yours. Probably far less informed though, considering the average Trump supporter.

Wow, a politician was playing politics? That's just whacked, isn't it? Only a moonbat would believe that happened.

If Hillary said she was a virgin, you'd believe that too wouldn't you? Be honest

Wow, a politician was playing politics? That's just whacked, isn't it? Only a moonbat would believe that happened.

If Hillary said she was a virgin, you'd believe that too wouldn't you? Be honest
You've finally made a good point. Believing Hillary wanted our people in Benghazi to die because it would help her politically is certainly as dumb as believing that she is a virgin.

Forum List

Back