This video proves just how stupid Trump supporters really are

No, she didn't stop them because her administration would have had to admit they fucked up and helped terrorists take over Libya. Unfortunately they did help terrorists take over Libya
How long did it take you to jump through all those loops and hurdles before you could dream up that rationalization?

You really have no ability to see anything beyond the talking points of the Democrat party. Ask anyone who isn't a kool-aid leftist and they'll tell you that's what happened
Uh... no. Only a die hard right winger would say something like that. And I would hear dozens of other rationalizations from them completely different than yours. Probably far less informed though, considering the average Trump supporter.

Wow, a politician was playing politics? That's just whacked, isn't it? Only a moonbat would believe that happened.

If Hillary said she was a virgin, you'd believe that too wouldn't you? Be honest
You've finally made a good point. Believing Hillary wanted our people in Benghazi to die because it would help her politically is certainly as dumb as believing that she is a virgin.

Strawman.

Winston Churchill: I can explain it to you. I cannot comprehend it for you

You do realize that was entirely fake, right?
I am a dog lover but even I don't get my news from a plastic Rottweiler.
Well, pretty close anyways...

seanhannity-410.jpg
Nobody gets their news from Hannity, moron.
Of course they do. Where do you think conservatives get their news?
From reporters?

I am a dog lover but even I don't get my news from a plastic Rottweiler.
Well, pretty close anyways...

seanhannity-410.jpg
Nobody gets their news from Hannity, moron.
Of course they do. Where do you think conservatives get their news?
From reporters?
Lol thanks for the laugh buddy :thup:

Any Trump voter knows what Trump's voice sounds like and would not be fooled by one of the many terrible impersonators(which only fool dumbass Democrats)

I did like how the cute girl in the pink said she liked Trump because "he has a plan", because she would be the perfect John Kerry supporter.

I am not so certain that it was fake just by the re-action. Typical Trump supporter--the fat guy starts out by saying "I know Donald Trump personally"--then backs off and states well I don't know him personally--but I know him." Also their reaction when they thought they were talking with Donald Trump on the phone.

Right then and there, told me that these were real Trump supporters--meaning they weren't actors or a set-up for the video.

And all of it--along with their responses to those fake adds--makes the point with this article. I think this video is REAL.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Any Trump voter knows what Trump's voice sounds like and would not be fooled by one of the many terrible impersonators(which only fool dumbass Democrats)

I did like how the cute girl in the pink said she liked Trump because "he has a plan", because she would be the perfect John Kerry supporter.
Oh please. If this focus group had been Hillary supporters you would have belleved the whole thing. Face it, Trump supporters are just just stupid fucks.

Oh please. If this focus group had been Hillary supporters you would have belleved the whole thing. Face it, Trump supporters are just just stupid fucks.

You & I know that the video was done to see just how stupid Trump supporters really are. We both know that. Who didn't know it was the Focus group which are Trump supporters. You can tell by their reactions, all the way down to the looks on their faces--that they didn't know--and were honestly there to be asked questions about Trump's new advertisements and plans. That's what they believed.

Most noteworthy--is none of them said that's a crazy idea--they went along with it, because a Trump supporter actually believes they know him "personally" even though they have never met him, but they watch his T.V. not so reality--reality shows--which gives them the illusion that they know him personally. That was clue number one. The next one was that they all agreed with the adds, no matter how crazy they were. Because they believe Trump is the smartest man on earth, and who are they to argue with him. So they would comment on the add, while verifying that it would probably work, or that it was a great idea. And last--was their reaction, and the looks on their faces when they thought they were actually talking to Donald Trump on the phone. Now these people would have deserved an Academy Award for those looks & reactions, if they were actually actors, but they weren't. They were actually Trump supporters that believed what they were doing was good for the Trump Campaign and they were there to help out.

Watch it again, and you'll see what I mean. It's a perfect fit to this article.

trumpshockreuters-800x430.jpg

If Trump was actually drawing the stupid vote Democrats wouldn't have a prayer of winning this election(even without the stupid black and brown people)

That girl in the pink is a quintessential millennial voter with the quintessential millennial voter ignorance about politics and government and Trump is supposedly doing historically bad with them.

I am not so certain that it was fake just by the re-action. Typical Trump supporter--the fat guy starts out by saying "I know Donald Trump personally"--then backs off and states well I don't know him personally--but I know him." Also their reaction when they thought they were talking with Donald Trump on the phone.

Right then and there, told me that these were real Trump supporters--meaning they weren't actors or a set-up for the video.

And all of it--along with their responses to those fake adds--makes the point with this article. I think this video is REAL.

The fact that you try to bring importance and significance to that quote over and over again doesn't say much about your own intelligence.

Trump was simply saying he loved all the groups that voted for him to give him a huge win in the Nevada Caucus(despite how Democrats and the media treat "poorly educated"(white) people).

The fact that you try to bring importance and significance to that quote over and over again doesn't say much about your own intelligence.

Trump was simply saying he loved all the groups that voted for him to give him a huge win in the Nevada Caucus(despite how Democrats and the media treat "poorly educated"(white) people).

It sounded like Donald Trump to me--I really couldn't tell any difference.

It sounded like Donald Trump to me--I really couldn't tell any difference.
You thought the impersonator sounded like Trump?

Funny how I said earlier how only Democrat idiots are fooled by this and you go and prove my point.

Forum List

Back