This war on terrorism is bogus

So those aren't facts? Right....:cuckoo:

Facts can be, and frequently are manipulated, you know, interpretations and extrapolations. Just look at the conspiracy theorists.... except they're not trying to spread disinformation for specific propaganda reasons........ well, not like you are...... Keep up the bad work Achmed. :thup:

What you accuse him of is what you are doing now, not refuting, just trying to make it into a too complex thing to understand and yada yada yada......:cool:

In other words, no, don't discuss the facts and don't ask questions.

You've done nothing besides deflect, so next time don't make a comment on my thread.

Aaahhhh...., poor Achmed doesn't like being outed and whines. Whatcha gonna do come after me with a suicide vest or send some innocent, brainwashed child to do it for you?
You're conspiracy interpretation of select facts denotes you as just another conspiracy nut at best, something more sinister at worst. Which is it Achmed?

Are you here for the trolls or do you want to go ahead and tell us what you think is manipulated. We've been waiting for you.

The Fact that the Military Industrial Complex Benefits, and the fact that the War on Terrorism is real are not mutually exclusive.

true but companies like blackwater (I think they're currently on their 2nd name change as we speak), Halliburton, KBR, Boeing, etc... You get the idea. This is a business boon for them & their water-carriers in Congress. Earlier it was the carlyle group that was making $ hand over fist while the American tax-payers were getting fleeced. Trial lawyers & Teachers Unions may be aligned w/ the Left but we know what the Republicans most cherished (IRONICALLY tax-payer financed BTW ;) ) cash cow is:

Everybody understands that war supplies should be supplied free of charge and profit is a bad word. Give the war machines and ammunition free of charge then kill the enemy. Then you people can sit fat and happy. Will you?

Are you here for the trolls or do you want to go ahead and tell us what you think is manipulated. We've been waiting for you.

The entire premise..... but you knew that already. By the way, do you still have all of your fingers? Oh, that's right, you work from the minbar.

The entire premise..... but you knew that already. By the way, do you still have all of your fingers? Oh, that's right, you work from the minbar.

Leave your lingo out and yet you still haven't refuted anything....in other words you have nothing to say, Princess.....:D

You don't any Iraqi's you pissant liar.

You know "hundreds" of Iraqi's, you seen "hundreds" of your "friends" die from prescription drugs...you truly are a dumbfuck kid.

Says the guy who's never seen any proof of a Al Qaeda, I know hundreds of people from Iraq, they never spoke about Al Qaeda, they spoke about the American invasion, and they're all Christians.

Yes I do, why the heck would I lie about that, I live in Michigan and many Iraqis live here. Everyone here knows Iraqis.....:cuckoo:

Yeah...and all those Chaldean Christians don't much care for the muslims now do they? They’ve been persecuted by them

Leave your lingo out and yet you still haven't refuted anything....in other words you have nothing to say, Princess.....:D

Who's deflecting now, Achmed?

You don't any Iraqi's you pissant liar.

You know "hundreds" of Iraqi's, you seen "hundreds" of your "friends" die from prescription drugs...you truly are a dumbfuck kid.

Yes I do, why the heck would I lie about that, I live in Michigan and many Iraqis live here. Everyone here knows Iraqis.....:cuckoo:

Yeah...and all those Chaldean Christians don't much care for the muslims now do they? They’ve been persecuted by them

Chaldean Christians and Shia Muslims are best friends in Dearborn...you should know that.....:cool:

The last thing is someone like you telling arabs about arabs

Last edited:

Princess, you haven't yet refuted anything or mentioned what you claim as complete manipulation, it shouldn't be too hard the way you make it sound....:D

Princess, you haven't yet refuted anything or mentioned what you claim as complete manipulation, it shouldn't be too hard the way you make it sound....:D

Refute propaganda? No need. It refutes it's self without my help, at least to someone with cognitive abilities who's not trying to propagate disinformation or buying into the same. Right Achmed? :thup:

Refute propaganda? No need. It refutes it's self without my help, at least to someone with cognitive abilities who's not trying to propagate disinformation or buying into the same. Right Achmed? :thup:

Yep, exactly, Princess....:D, nothing to refute, if its propaganda go ahead and inform us what is factual and what isn't, oh you can't? I thought so, Princess....:D

Yep, exactly, Princess....:D, nothing to refute, if its propaganda go ahead and inform us what is factual and what isn't, oh you can't? I thought so, Princess....:D

Again, don't need to. But keep spreading the "word"....... Besides it's fun to watch you evade my assertions....... Achmed....... :lol:

Chaldean Christians and Shia Muslims are best friends in Dearborn...you should know that.....:cool:

Yeah in America because they can't be persecuted by them here, but if you talk to them without any muslims around they'll tell you different

Yeah in America because they can't be persecuted by them here, but if you talk to them without any muslims around they'll tell you different

Chaldeans were never persecuted, that's funny a Jew is coming here to tell the Arabs. Nope, Chaldeans are closest to Shia Muslims and some are converting to Islam already, none of them ever said anything about persecution, they wish they could go back. Of course the older ones. And Iraqis are mostly Muslims, plenty of Iraqis have been against the war.

:lol: You poved my point with your post. Coverting?:doubt: I talk to plenty and most of Iraqis I talked to are happy to be rid of Saddam

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK6r_mJnYsQ]Iraqi Christians in metro Detroit protest violence against minorities inside Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjfxKM1mEoA]Mourners attend funerals of Iraq church attack - YouTube[/ame]

Notice how these incidents, not only these also many sectarian incidents happened after the war, but this article was of the events prior where this kind of violence wasn't prevalent in Iraq before the instability and the 'surge'.

Again, don't need to. But keep spreading the "word"....... Besides it's fun to watch you evade my assertions....... Achmed....... :lol:

Excuses, excuses, excuses, you haven't refuted anything yet, Princess....:D

Until then everything you have said and say is meaningless, go camp somewhere else, Princess.....:D

Still evading eh, Achmed? Kinda figured you would. Don't worry. Is it too late for evening prayers? Mecca is that way----------->

Excuses, excuses, excuses, you haven't refuted anything yet, Princess....:D

Until then everything you have said and say is meaningless, go camp somewhere else, Princess.....:D

Still evading eh, Achmed? Kinda figured you would. Don't worry. Is it too late for evening prayers? Mecca is that way----------->

Evading your meaningless posts? Yet zero refuted by you still......:D

Notice how these incidents, not only these also many sectarian incidents happened after the war, but this article was of the events prior where this kind of violence wasn't prevalent in Iraq before the instability and the 'surge'.

"This violance" is perpatrated by muslims.. Yeah Saddam kept order by killing 300,000 people:eusa_eh:

"This violance" is perpatrated by muslims.. Yeah Saddam kept order by killing 300,000 people:eusa_eh:

Chaldeans didn't mind Saddam, Saddam kept all tribes from fighting each other. They were free under Saddam. Everyone's aware Al Qaeda has killed Muslims and Chaldeans, that's not the point of the discussion though....:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back