This week in stupid

ONE unfounded accusation of race cost the man his job. The accusation didn't come from the BLACK man he was talking to but from a WHITE woman who overheard the conversation.

Yet another spot on observation of the lunatic leftist mind.

Nobody's going to piss away a half hour on a YouTube on your say-so. If you have a point ---- articulate it.
If you can't...... you don't.

I don't have a point, he does and rather that stealing it I shared it.

Watch if you want or don't. Matters not to me.

Thanks for that frank admission. That's why your thread has a total of six views.

BUH bye now.

Yet another spot on observation of the lunatic leftist mind.

Nobody's going to piss away a half hour on a YouTube on your say-so. If you have a point ---- articulate it.
If you can't...... you don't.

I don't have a point, he does and rather that stealing it I shared it.

Watch if you want or don't. Matters not to me.

Thanks for that frank admission. That's why your thread has a total of six views.

BUH bye now.

It has 6 views because this board obsesses over troll threads and bickers endlessly in them.
I'll take 6 views and an honest discussion over an rderp 50 page shitfest anytime.

BUH bye now.

It was definitely worth 20+ minutes of watching time. Thanks for the replies to keep it on top of the board, it now has almost 100 views.

Sargon is a good one to subscribe to, he does pretty well.

That said, I don't get how any bit of what was said was racist... ????

Someone put on a Southern accent and ask me if I want grits - I love em and no one can make em right :/

Well shit, I think I'm gonna go out some rap stars and see if I can't stop racism! Clearly "offensive" is a broad and loose term...

Forum List

Back