Thor: Love and Thunder

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Watched this finally.

Lots of "names" in this movie.
It's been called "woke", but I didn't see anything "woke" about it.

Done in the spirit of humor and action, it's the typical Thor type movie.
Not what I was expecting.......actually completely opposite of what I was expecting.

So I ended up liking it. Of course, there's going to be another one. The gods are going to strike back apparenlty.

Thats fine, as long as the movies and the writing don't get super cheesy.

Finally got around to seeing it. I didn’t think it was woke, but it was god awful. Next to Eternal might be the worst movie of the MCU. The comedy fell flat and out of place (they tried to recreate Ragnorak, but failed miserably). The storyline was awful. Hemsworth and Portman had zero chemistry. Portman again looked like she hated the role and it was portrayed in her acting.

The movie was simply terrible.

The MCU has jumped the shark and on a role with some god awful projects from Dr Strange 2 (which wasn’t awful but wasn’t good), the cringeworthy She-Hulk (ruining a great character), etc.

Finally got around to seeing it. I didn’t think it was woke, but it was god awful. Next to Eternal might be the worst movie of the MCU. The comedy fell flat and out of place (they tried to recreate Ragnorak, but failed miserably). The storyline was awful. Hemsworth and Portman had zero chemistry. Portman again looked like she hated the role and it was portrayed in her acting.

The movie was simply terrible.

The MCU has jumped the shark and on a role with some god awful projects from Dr Strange 2 (which wasn’t awful but wasn’t good), the cringeworthy She-Hulk (ruining a great character), etc.
you must have been watching some other Thor movie......it was not as bad as you are making it out to be.....

Forum List

Back